🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

If Obama did 1/100 of what T has done the Pubs would of impeached

Your irrational theories are :cuckoo:

So you're claiming you'd have defended Obama if he'd bragged about having the power and celebrity to grope women?

Fuck off!!!

I'm sorry I was trying to total the number of women Weinstein abused, what was your question?

Sad really, the left's war on women and the unborn steamrolls on.
Moron is trying to push the idiocy that sexual harassment of women doesn’t happen in every profession by D’s and R’s.

Okay, how about the war on the unborn babies cupcake?

him already and you Trump worshippers know it.

If Obama told 1/100 of the lies Trump has told to date , he would of been impeached.

If Obama had his family involved in his Admin , he would of been impeached.

If Obama had not shown his tax returns, he would of been impeached.

If Obama had admitted he grabbed pussys and tried to bed a married woman why he was married, he would of been impeached.

If Obama has interfered in the Attorney General and gave interviews to other judges he would of been impeached.

Trump has been on the golf course more in what 10 months that Obama In 8 years.

Trump has committed pay to play so many times,

yet the Pubs turn a blind eye to all he has done.

Well, qualify any of those things as a high crime or misdemeanor then write your congressmen. That or stop crying.

So you're claiming you'd have defended Obama if he'd bragged about having the power and celebrity to grope women?

Fuck off!!!

I'm sorry I was trying to total the number of women Weinstein abused, what was your question?
What does Weinstein have to do with Trump? Weinstein is not the president of the United States.

That was his way of conceding my point.

Fuck off!!!

Who here is defending Weinstein?

Fuck off!!!

but you are down with killing unborn babies.

Fuck off!!!

Moron is trying to push the idiocy that sexual harassment of women doesn’t happen in every profession by D’s and R’s.

A fetus has to be removed from the uterus through the birth canal and able to sustain it's self to be a baby. So what is this war on unintillegable cupcakes?

Fuck off!!!

A fetus has to be removed from the uterus through the birth canal and able to sustain it's self to be a baby. So what is this war on unintillegable cupcakes?

How many fetuses have you aborted so far?

Fuck off!!!

Who cares?

Myself i have tried to abort many living people but to no avail.

In those cases would planned parenthood still get to sell of the body parts to the highest bidder too?

him already and you Trump worshippers know it.

If Obama told 1/100 of the lies Trump has told to date , he would of been impeached.

If Obama had his family involved in his Admin , he would of been impeached.

If Obama had not shown his tax returns, he would of been impeached.

If Obama had admitted he grabbed pussys and tried to bed a married woman why he was married, he would of been impeached.

If Obama has interfered in the Attorney General and gave interviews to other judges he would of been impeached.

Trump has been on the golf course more in what 10 months that Obama In 8 years.

Trump has committed pay to play so many times,

yet the Pubs turn a blind eye to all he has done.

You do understand the President doesn't have to do any of those things to be impeached.

If the Democrats think they can impeach President Trump ... They could try it now.
It isn't as hard to impeach a President as people want to suggest ... At least the method isn't hard.

A lot of talk about impeachment ... I don't see anyone trying it for real ... Just big talking sissies.

Last edited:
Obama's A.G. approved the grossly flawed "Operation Fast/Furious" that authorized the shipment of thousands of illegal weapons to Mexican drug cartels. It means that Holder was guilty of accessory to murder when a U.S. Border Patrol Officer was killed with one of the weapons. Imagine how the left would have acted if it happened under Trump's watch. Hussein invoked the rarely used "executive privilege" to block his IRS chief from testifying at a congressional hearing when it was alleged that the administration used the IRS to punish political enemies. Imagine if Trump did it. Hussein funded "green" corporations like Solyndra against the advice of every expert in government just before the companies went bankrupt. It gave the company execs who contributed heavily to Hussein's campaign a golden parachute at taxpayers expense. Imagine if Trump tried something like that. Hussein showered an estimated billion dollars in U.S. taxpayer cash and euros on a country that finances terrorism right after they kidnapped a boatload of crying U.S. Sailors. The current excuse floated by democrats for the sale of 20% of U.S. uranium to Russia was to make sure the Kremlin would go along with the incredibly flawed "Iran nuclear deal". Imagine if it happened under Trump's watch.

Obama's A.G. approved the grossly flawed "Operation Fast/Furious" that authorized the shipment of thousands of illegal weapons to Mexican drug cartels. It means that Holder was guilty of accessory to murder when a U.S. Border Patrol Officer was killed with one of the weapons. Imagine how the left would have acted if it happened under Trump's watch. Hussein invoked the rarely used "executive privilege" to block his IRS chief from testifying at a congressional hearing when it was alleged that the administration used the IRS to punish political enemies. Imagine if Trump did it. Hussein funded "green" corporations like Solyndra against the advice of every expert in government just before the companies went bankrupt. It gave the company execs who contributed heavily to Hussein's campaign a golden parachute at taxpayers expense. Imagine if Trump tried something like that. Hussein showered an estimated billion dollars in U.S. taxpayer cash and euros on a country that finances terrorism right after they kidnapped a boatload of crying U.S. Sailors. The current excuse floated by democrats for the sale of 20% of U.S. uranium to Russia was to make sure the Kremlin would go along with the incredibly flawed "Iran nuclear deal". Imagine if it happened under Trump's watch.

Impeachment only requires is for the House to draw up Articles of Impeachment ... And the Senate to approve the articles with a super majority vote.
Talking about who did what is just slinging mud.

If the Democrats think they can impeach President Trump ... Then they need to get to it, or shut the hell up.

In those cases would planned parenthood still get to sell of the body parts to the highest bidder too?

Fake news !

Sometimes I do miss the good old days. Like remember when obama saluted a marine while he has a coffee cup in his hand ? Wow , the cons really flipped out over that one .

But when Trumps picks fights with grieving war widows . Ah, that's nothing . White prez privilege.

Fake news !

Sometimes I do miss the good old days. Like remember when obama saluted a marine while he has a coffee cup in his hand ? Wow , the cons really flipped out over that one .

But when Trumps picks fights with grieving war widows . Ah, that's nothing . White prez privilege.

Do you miss The Hag:
HRC1-NP.jpg
HRC2.jpg

Forum List

Back