If Obamacare was really as bad as the cons say....

hangover

Gold Member
Oct 8, 2013
If Obamacare was really a disaster, the cons would just let it happen without a fight, just so they could say I told you so, and win the White House in 2016. But they know that when it becomes clear that it's a good deal for the whole country, they're going to be thrown out of the government. THAT IS WY THEY ARE SOOOOO DESPERATE.

It's awful, and there's no telling just how bad it will be. The bill leaves it to one person (HHS head) to make decisions at will.

Nice to see the Obamabots are just peachy with the IRS knowing their sperm count and what strain of herpes their mothers have.

The rights biggest fear is that people will like it

That is why they must stop it now

If Obamacare was really a disaster, the cons would just let it happen without a fight, just so they could say I told you so, and win the White House in 2016. But they know that when it becomes clear that it's a good deal for the whole country, they're going to be thrown out of the government. THAT IS WY THEY ARE SOOOOO DESPERATE.
Why in the hell would I want to act like a Democrat and put party before people and country?

The rights biggest fear is that people will like it

That is why they must stop it now

as usual, you have it backwards. The dems and obozo will not agree to any delay in the individual mandate because they know that if the people have another year to see what this law will do to them personally, they will demand that it be repealed.

the dems are determined to ram it so far up our asses that it will be impossible to remove. AND YOU KNOW IT.

The reactionaries of the far right have had three and one half years and two elections to get the majorities they need to change or destroy the ACA.

They have failed.

Their obstructionism will destroy them politically.

when has anything that involved the IRS have been a good thing.. Just saying

Get real. Without taxes, no government, no roads, no bridges, no law and order, no defense. You'd be speaking Chinese or Russian.

Forum List

Back