If One Muslim Does Not Represent All Muslims -

Or better yet, if one criminal represents ALL gun owners, why doesn't one criminal like Hillary represent ALL Democrats???

- how can one gun owner represent all gun owners?

It's the upside down world of regressive liberal statistics, where:

- A particular instance can be generalized.
- But a true generalization can not be generalized.

The people have to lie, twist, and be downright retarded to justify their incorrect worldview.

What I find interesting when I watch all the unintelligent regressives do their usual thing is that while it is true that only this one Muslim was responsible for killing 50, there are nevertheless hundreds of millions of Muslims who support killing gays.

What I find interesting when I watch all the unintelligent regressives do their usual thing is that while it is true that only this one Muslim was responsible for killing 50, there are nevertheless hundreds of millions of Muslims who support killing gays.

What's your evidence of that?

So, since you believe that, you can understand why some people might blame hundreds of millions of gun owners for one person's gun crime?

Given that Islamic nations have state sanctioned murder of gays. It's fair to assume the MAJORITY there support this.

I'll debate that with you.

You can start by admitting that one Muslim does NOT represent all Muslims, and that Islam is not inherently evil.

Want to do that?

Islam is inherently evil. Start there.

Okay then you can understand why some people consider guns inherently evil.

I don't think a gun is viewed as a moral actor.

But according to the regressive ideology....

Given that Islamic nations have state sanctioned murder of gays. It's fair to assume the MAJORITY there support this.

Because they're beacons of democracy!

You can start by admitting that one Muslim does NOT represent all Muslims, and that Islam is not inherently evil.

Want to do that?

Islam and guns both get used for evil purposes. Neither however is inherently evil.

Want to do that?

Islam and guns both get used for evil purposes. Neither however is inherently evil.

Islam says "Kill all gays"

That is an inherently evil message.

Those guns kept your ungrateful American hating ass alive, as well as your family through our military fighting to keep this country free and safe from Islamic radicals and those who hate us

What has Islam done to keep this country safe, we seem to be the only ones defending ourselves from them because you don't see Muslims attacking Muslims in America or snitching on their brothers, neither signing up for the military to defend America. Muslims make the excuse it's against their faith to join and fight in military wars, but though, they're fighting Americans overseas. BS!

Thats the problem the right has created. When you put people into groups like that and defend doing so, dont be surprised when your defense of that action comes back on you

That is a problem the UN is creating, and their representatives, Obama and Clinton are in lock step to remove our right for the Global Initiative's sake, not for safety's sake. If their concern was safety, they wouldn't be flooding our country with Muslims.. Muslims with guns are killing people in Europe, and now here.
I am not a Muslim. Therefore my guns are well behaved. Which should tell you that gun behavior is not the problem. Muslim behavior is.

Forum List

Back