If only Abraham Lincoln had understood and obeyed the Constitution

Sundance displays a most sophomoric grasp of the essentials of the Civil War and the history and culture leading up to the Southern revolt against human decency.

Be nice to him because he knows no better.

He is just an echo chamber of the black hating white supremacists.

I wonder who he voted for in the last election?

Correction: I am a White Nationalist

Correction: Sundance is an unAmerican.

Sundance would not know truth if Jesus told him.

Those who rise up against the Perpetual Union die.

Simple fact.

One of the great moments of my life was standing on the side walk on when the cops took John King out the courthouse door after being sentenced to death.

The crowd members, white and black, were chanting, "Buh bye, Mr. King, buh bye."

White nationalist dodos get what they deserve.

Last edited:
As I understand it, many people at that time sincerely felt that a state had a right to secede, for the Constitution is silent on this issue.

I personally feel that President Lincoln should have come to some compromise with the South in order to avoid what turned out to be four years of terrible suffering: many Northerners lost husbands and sons; many Southerners saw their cities destroyed.

I agree that many of our social problems today stem from the consequences of the Civil War.

Exactly how do you imagine Lincoln should have 'compromised' with the Confederate States who wanted to leave the United States to preserve slavery?

Remember- the Confederate states didn't even wait for Lincoln to be inaugerated to start trying to seceed.

And actually- Lincoln really did try to compromise with them- but it all was predicated on the states remaining in the Union- which they were determined not to do.

Lincoln was under the influence of radical elements in the North....he should have resisted such insane advice and since he was President-- formulated his own strategy for dealing with his Southern Brethern....if he truly believed we were all 'one people' that is. It would have been extremely easy for him to prevent war....first of all he should have vacated Ft. Sumpter and not attempted to re-supply it...clear actions of someone who wanted war.

He could have negotiated with the Southerners regarding all their complaints which led them to do something they really did not want to do..but felt forced to do by much ill treatment. Lots or room for compromise and negotiations....but....Mr. Lincoln wanted war.

The Real Lincoln - LewRockwell LewRockwell.com

Last edited:
Only a President who did not believe the union was perpetual would have acted in the cowardly way suggested by whitenationalistboy.

All the South had to do was to give up its claim to national slavery, accept it in the old South, and to respect federal properties on land ceded to the national government by contract.

The South had no honor, no sense of being American.

As I understand it, many people at that time sincerely felt that a state had a right to secede, for the Constitution is silent on this issue.

I personally feel that President Lincoln should have come to some compromise with the South in order to avoid what turned out to be four years of terrible suffering: many Northerners lost husbands and sons; many Southerners saw their cities destroyed.

I agree that many of our social problems today stem from the consequences of the Civil War.

Exactly how do you imagine Lincoln should have 'compromised' with the Confederate States who wanted to leave the United States to preserve slavery?

Remember- the Confederate states didn't even wait for Lincoln to be inaugerated to start trying to seceed.

And actually- Lincoln really did try to compromise with them- but it all was predicated on the states remaining in the Union- which they were determined not to do.

Lincoln was under the influence of radical elements in the North....he should have resisted such insane advice and since he was President-- formulated his own strategy for dealing with his Southern Brethern....if he truly believed we were all 'one people' that is. It would have been extremely easy for him to prevent war....first of all he should have vacated Ft. Sumpter and not attempted to re-supply it...clear actions of someone who wanted war.

You know what clear actions of someone who didn't want war would be?

a) Not trying to secede and
b) Not firing on American troops.

"There would have been no war, no bloodshed, no sacking of towns and cities, no desolation, no billions of treasure expended, on either side, and no millions of lives sacrificed in the unnatural and fratricidal strife; there would have none of the present troubles about restoration, or reconstruction; but, instead of these lamentable scenes, a new spectacle of wonder would have been presented for the guide and instruction of the astonished Nations of the earth, greater than that exhibited after the Nullification pacification, of the matchless workings of our American Institutions of Self-government by the people!"
Alexander Hamilton Stephens, 1868

I can hear the demented, the liberals, and the politically correct progressives lamenting already.....(but we had to free the slaves) forgetting if they ever knew what that yankee --White Sumpremacist Lincoln said regarding that... ... "If I could save the Union without freeing any slave I would do it, and if I could save it by freeing all the slaves I would do it; and if I could save it by freeing some and leaving others alone I would also do that."

The majority of people back then believed and the more astute and intelligent today, still believe and (those who are knowledegable regarding genetics) understand that Negroes were designed by Nature(Creator) to be slaves; that they were part of a 'degraded caste' meant to serve the rest of humanity...and of course any advanced civilization must have servants(at least until robots are able to assume that role)....a glaring hypocrisy in America today is that we are perfectly o.k. with illegal mexican immigrants being our servants...but our historical servants are too entitled by their supposed victimhood to serve in such roles any longer....mostly democrats that think like that..... also believing in the concept of 'the democrat plantation' as in keep the Negroes on the dole so they will always vote for the democrat.

Most Southerners based the legitamacy of slavery (it had been legal for thousands of years) on the Bible....which from Genesis to Revelation sanctions slavery.

Lincoln's disdain for Negroes was based on his own deep seated dislike of all non-white peoples, whom he typically referred to as 'inferior races'. Lincoln publically and quite often called blacks '*******' aka the infamous n woid(of which only negroes are allowed to use today) and mexicans 'mongrels'. Besides, Lincoln could not use the Bible to justify his beliefs: he was a self-proclaimed atheist and anti-Christian.

Mr. Lincoln's religious views.................
by William Herndon---Mr. Lincoln's best and lifelong friend.
The following letter appeared, in 1870, in the Index, a journal published in Toledo, Ohio.
:

Abraham Lincoln's Religious Views

What If There Was No Civil War?

"The past is never dead. It's not even past." ... Faulkner.
You are a racist asshole

No need to engage in discussion with you

He could have negotiated with the Southerners regarding all their complaints which led them to do something they really did not want to do..but felt forced to do by much ill treatment. Lots or room for compromise and negotiations...

Yeah- since the first states seceded prior to Lincoln being in office, and having the authority to negotiate anything- that dog doesn't bite.

And what was that 'ill treatment'- some Northern States- defending their own interpretation of states rights- refused to return the human property to the Southern States.

And of course- the expansion of slavery into the new territories was being threatened.

If the Confederates wanted negotiations- they could have tried negotiations- before secedding- the South wanted a war- and they got it.

Correction: Sundance is an unAmerican.

Sundance would not know truth if Jesus told him.

Those who rise up against the Perpetual Union die.

Simple fact.

One of the great moments of my life was standing on the side walk on when the cops took John King out the courthouse door after being sentenced to death.

The crowd members, white and black, were chanting, "Buh bye, Mr. King, buh bye."

White nationalist dodos get what they deserve.

If you enjoy death....go back to Afreeka boy o.
"There would have been no war, no bloodshed, no sacking of towns and cities, no desolation, no billions of treasure expended, on either side, and no millions of lives sacrificed in the unnatural and fratricidal strife; there would have none of the present troubles about restoration, or reconstruction; but, instead of these lamentable scenes, a new spectacle of wonder would have been presented for the guide and instruction of the astonished Nations of the earth, greater than that exhibited after the Nullification pacification, of the matchless workings of our American Institutions of Self-government by the people!"

I can hear the demented, the liberals, and the politically correct progressives lamenting already.....(but we had to free the slaves) forgetting if they ever knew what that yankee --White Sumpremacist Lincoln said regarding that... ... "If I could save the Union without freeing any slave I would do it, and if I could save it by freeing all the slaves I would do it; and if I could save it by freeing some and leaving others alone I would also do that."

The majority of people back then believed and the more astute and intelligent today, still believe and (those who are knowledegable regarding genetics) understand that Negroes were designed by Nature(Creator) to be slaves; that they were part of a 'degraded caste' meant to serve the rest of humanity...and of course any advanced civilization must have servants(at least until robots are able to assume that role)....a glaring hypocrisy in America today is that we are perfectly o.k. with illegal mexican immigrants being our servants...but our historical servants are too entitled by their supposed victimhood to serve in such roles any longer....mostly democrats that think like that..... also believing in the concept of 'the democrat plantation' as in keep the Negroes on the dole so they will always vote for the democrat.

Most Southerners based the legitamacy of slavery (it had been legal for thousands of years) on the Bible....which from Genesis to Revelation sanctions slavery.

Lincoln's disdain for Negroes was based on his own deep seated dislike of all non-white peoples, whom he typically referred to as 'inferior races'. Lincoln publically and quite often called blacks '*******' aka the infamous n woid(of which only negroes are allowed to use today) and mexicans 'mongrels'. Besides, Lincoln could not use the Bible to justify his beliefs: he was a self-proclaimed atheist and anti-Christian.

The following letter appeared, in 1870, in the Index, a journal published in Toledo, Ohio.
:

You are a racist asshole

No need to engage in discussion with you

hehheh Another one bites the dust....that is what the truth does to some.

Sundance displays a most sophomoric grasp of the essentials of the Civil War and the history and culture leading up to the Southern revolt against human decency.

Be nice to him because he knows no better.

He is just an echo chamber of the black hating white supremacists.

I wonder who he voted for in the last election?

Correction: I am a White Nationalist

Ah so you can't vote because of your criminal convictions.

Did you just put up a Trump sign in front of your trailer?

Back then there was total respect for the unalienable right to property.

. Leftists whine and wet their panties about Negroid Servitude

And Confederate fanboys- and fascists like yourself- applaud and celebrate "Negroid Servitude"

Slavery was begun in Africa long before it was exported to the Western World....and of course it still exists there today.

And Confederate fanboys- and fascists like yourself- applaud and celebrate "Negroid Servitude"

Where does this Negroid Servitude you mention exist?

I am merely quoting you and your obsession with "Negroid Servitude"

The South did not want war but felt compelled to stand up for liberty.

He could have negotiated with the Southerners regarding all their complaints which led them to do something they really did not want to do..but felt forced to do by much ill treatment. Lots or room for compromise and negotiations...

Yeah- since the first states seceded prior to Lincoln being in office, and having the authority to negotiate anything- that dog doesn't bite.

And what was that 'ill treatment'- some Northern States- defending their own interpretation of states rights- refused to return the human property to the Southern States.

And of course- the expansion of slavery into the new territories was being threatened.

If the Confederates wanted negotiations- they could have tried negotiations- before secedding- the South wanted a war- and they got it.

Secession could have been dealt with in a peaceful manner...if you are sitting at supper with your brother and he recites a long list of grievances he has against you and says he will leave your house unless you address his complaints what would you do? Would you try to reason with him or take out a pistol and shoot him?

Mr. Lincoln could have easily sat down with the Southern Governors in the White House...gone over their long list of grievances and have come to some sort of compromise to avoid war...Lincoln could have very easilly avoided the war.

How Lincoln Could Have Prevented Civil War by Sanderson Beck

So you are a white nationalist, a criminal, and can't vote, Sundance.

You are useless. Blather on.

no. they "stood" for the right to own people.

nothing more. nothing less. and you can make up anything you want to try to cover that.

:

so you think that owning people was constitutionally protected?

Back then there was total respect for the unalienable right to property.

. Leftists whine and wet their panties about Negroid Servitude

Slavery was begun in Africa long before it was exported to the Western World....and of course it still exists there today. The Arab Muslim Slave Trade Of Africans, The Untold Story – Originalpeople.org

and?

:

No United States as it's known now. No powerhouse of a country either..... Hitler might have won WW2, Germany might have won WW1 and the US might be speaking German.

That's a great little fantasy you have there.

no. they "stood" for the right to own people.

nothing more. nothing less. and you can make up anything you want to try to cover that.

My dear I know you mean well but please try and keep up............Slavery was started in the North.. by the Dutch... in the region known as New Netherlands --later to be renamed New York.

Slavery of Africans became prevalent in both the North and the South at around the same time..

Northern slavery grew out of the paradox that in the new world so much land was available, so cheaply, that no one was willing to come to America and sign on to work as a laborer.

The dream that drew Europeans across the Atlantic was owning acres of land or making a fortune in a trade or a craft. It was an attainable dream.

Yet workers were needed in the new continent to clear the land, work the soil, build towns and because of this acute labor shortage -- all the American colonies turned to compulsory labor.

Forum List

Back