If Pence Decides To Retire After Completing his Second Term, Should Donald Trump Jr. Run For Pres?

Snouter

Can You Smell Me
Aug 3, 2013
Donald Jr. does great job public speaking at The Donald's rallies. He would help keep America great!

Donald Jr. 2024!

I'd like to see Donald Trump Jr run in 2024 against Chelsea Clinton.Lock her up with Hillary.

Donald Jr. does great job public speaking at The Donald's rallies. He would help keep America great!

Donald Jr. 2024!
You dumb fkers have lost whatever minds you had
Snouter wasn't known for having very much upstairs to begin with. He only has enough brain matter to repeat the shit he's told to repeat, and think the way he's told to think. And even that is overtaxing the little bit of gray matter he has.

I'm not sure that Pence will run in 2024. I'm even less sure that he can win.

Junior could certainly be a possibility. For that matter, so could Jared Kushner and Ivanka. Obviously, other Republicans will have their eyes on running.

Historically speaking, nominees from the party that has held the White House for two previous terms usually lose. George H. Bush won in 1988. That's the only exception. The opposing party won in 1960 (Kennedy), 1976 (Carter), 2000 (W Bush) and in 2016 (Trump).

So the cult has gone from being anti-dynasty to this. Wish I could be shocked anymore.

The folks who are "cultists" are the ones unwilling to look at data and consider results. There are many here that will oppose Trump Sr. NO MATTER WHAT just like they supported Obama in spite of his pathetic economy and just like they supported Hillary, regardless of her innumerable crimes and corruption.

I'm a results-oriented guy. Maybe that's because I was in sales for so many years.

My prediction is that Trump will DUMP Pence in 2020 and go with Nikki Haley......BUT, I'd bet she would refuse since ANYONE who gets close to Trump is politically doomed.

So the cult has gone from being anti-dynasty to this. Wish I could be shocked anymore.

The folks who are "cultists" are the ones unwilling to look at data and consider results. There are many here that will oppose Trump Sr. NO MATTER WHAT just like they supported Obama in spite of his pathetic economy and just like they supported Hillary, regardless of her innumerable crimes and corruption.

I'm a results-oriented guy. Maybe that's because I was in sales for so many years.

I'm the same way. Results is what I look for in a President and Trump has delivered big time.

My prediction is that Trump will DUMP Pence in 2020 and go with Nikki Haley......BUT, I'd bet she would refuse since ANYONE who gets close to Trump is politically doomed.

I think if asked she would jump at the chance.

The only "doomed" people were the criminals who got charged with crimes that were decades old.

Donald Jr. 2024!
Nope! I'm no fan of political dynasties. They never seem to work out. Examples on both sides of the fence will bear me out, the Kennedy's and the Bush family. I shouldn't have to say any more.

TRUMP has already announced he is running with Pence, so it's unlikely he will dump him. I do think Haley will run in 2024 though.

Can you run for president from Russia?

I mean after 2021 the whole Trumpybear gang will be offered asylum..........Right?

Donald Jr. 2024!
Nope! I'm no fan of political dynasties. They never seem to work out. Examples on both sides of the fence will bear me out, the Kennedy's and the Bush family. I shouldn't have to say any more.

Exactly. We don't want just one family running things for long periods of time.

Donald Jr. 2024!

I thought one of the ideas for establishing this nation in the first place was to reject the concept of rule by monarchy.

Donald Jr. 2024!

I thought one of the ideas for establishing this nation in the first place was to reject the concept of rule by monarchy.

That is what I thought as well, but some of the loons on this board want Trump for another 6 years, and then Don Jr. after that.

You dumb fkers have lost whatever minds you had

Trump Sr. has good economic results to show for his efforts. A good economy is GOOD for Americans. Why are you opposed to that?
We’ve got to get rid of the $19 trillion in debt. I think I could do it fairly quickly.... over a period of eight years.” ~ Donald Trump, 3/31/2016

Current national debt: $22 trillion

Forum List

Back