If Pence Decides To Retire After Completing his Second Term, Should Donald Trump Jr. Run For Pres?

I think trump needs to groom his sons to continue the great success of this administration. Trump 2024.. when republicans take the house and senate they can amend the term limits for trump. Maybe he can have a 3rd term
He better hope for a 2nd or 3rd term Things won't go well for him without an army around him
Why wouldn’t he have the army?? Lol
Only as president After that he's free game
Are you threatening the president?

Reality check
36 mins

Thanks for the morning laugh, even though it's a hideous lie. I guess that's why it's so funny.

Coming from "OCCUPY DEMOCRATS" though, I expect it to be a pile of lying horse shit, and it is.
You say you are disabled?? Sorry to hear that ,,,Can't repair a brain
Lame come back... but then I expect that coming from someone stupid enough to post the moronic snowflake batch of pathetic lies you did.

Are you too stupid to know anyone could prove every statement in that crap FALSE?

You're a freakin' dumbass tool.

Donald Jr. does great job public speaking at The Donald's rallies. He would help keep America great!

Donald Jr. 2024!
Nope! I'm no fan of political dynasties. They never seem to work out. Examples on both sides of the fence will bear me out, the Kennedy's and the Bush family. I shouldn't have to say any more.

Exactly. We don't want just one family running things for long periods of time.
I thought one of the ideas for establishing this nation in the first place was to reject the concept of rule by monarchy.

That is what I thought as well, but some of the loons on this board want Trump for another 6 years, and then Don Jr. after that.
I too want Trump for six more but after that I think I could be happy with Pense in the oval office.

I think trump needs to groom his sons to continue the great success of this administration. Trump 2024.. when republicans take the house and senate they can amend the term limits for trump. Maybe he can have a 3rd term
He better hope for a 2nd or 3rd term Things won't go well for him without an army around him
LOL Is that what you got from that post??

Go sit in the corner with that other idiot 07 He thinks he's secret agent man

Seems like obstruction charges are threatening to him in 2021.

The day was coming
Well, we knew the day was coming. No one said he could do it, but our idiot president has defied the odds. Let's give him a round of applause, a long, sarcastic, Nancy Pelosi-esque round of applause

I didn’t think so

Donald Jr. does great job public speaking at The Donald's rallies. He would help keep America great!

Donald Jr. 2024!
Nope! I'm no fan of political dynasties. They never seem to work out. Examples on both sides of the fence will bear me out, the Kennedy's and the Bush family. I shouldn't have to say any more.

I don't like dynasties. But, there is an exception to every rule. For Don Jr, I am willing to see what happens :)

Here's how it's gonna go, First there is the Donald, then the Donald again, Then 2 terms for Pence, then 8 years of Pompeo and another 8 for Don Jr, by then WALLAH, no DNC... See Ya in November.. :2cents:

Sorry, Don Jr. did not come close to making me feel what Trump does when he speaks. He falterd and had to fake it. He needs more practice.

Seems like obstruction charges are threatening to him in 2021.
Ohhh ok cool story lol

Forum List

Back