If President Obama is a Role Model

jwoodie

Platinum Member
Aug 15, 2012
Why aren't his supporters interested in his background? We know just about everything regarding the backgrounds of most of our other Presidents, but what will his biographers say about him? Why aren't his devotees eager to learn every detail of his rise to the pinnacle of power? What documents will be enshrined in the Obama Presidential Library? How will others learn to follow in his footsteps? Just wondering...

He's got 2 books on his background that were best sellers.

Where DO you folks come up with this nonsense?

Why aren't his supporters interested in his background? We know just about everything regarding the backgrounds of most of our other Presidents, but what will his biographers say about him? Why aren't his devotees eager to learn every detail of his rise to the pinnacle of power? What documents will be enshrined in the Obama Presidential Library? How will others learn to follow in his footsteps? Just wondering...

Background isn't important to many, just look at those who idolize ray lewis.

So you confess that you haven't been paying attention at all.

Why should I read any of your opinions?

He's got 2 books on his background that were best sellers.

Where DO you folks come up with this nonsense?

Oh, I was thinking of where he went to school, what classes he took, who his friends were, etc. Sorry to disturb you.

I think that it's very likely that Obama benefited through school as a foreign exchange student. Now that doesn't jive with Paul Harvey and "The rest of the story".

Redemption and learning from one's mistakes is important. THAT'S why people admire Ray Lewis.

You might learn how to think more logically.

Redemption and learning from one's mistakes is important. THAT'S why people admire Ray Lewis.

So you believe that whatever people have done in the past, as long as it's not repeated and they've learned from it, that they should be admired. Got it.

So all the Republicans that the left kept bashing for things they did in their PAST should all be forgiven and admired. Got it. Just wish they'd practice what they preach!

Sure, if you have enough money you can buy all the redemption you can afford.

So you believe that whatever people have done in the past, as long as it's not repeated and they've learned from it, that they should be admired. Got it.

So all the Republicans that the left kept bashing for things they did in their PAST should all be forgiven and admired. Got it. Just wish they'd practice what they preach!

You don't seem to get much. How about posting what you believe instead of putting words in my mouth? I could ask why it is you immediately jump on a thread that's bashing the president and Ray Lewis. Hmmm...! Would that be fair?

Ray Lewis is admired because of the kind of man he's become. I can't say the same for the generic Republicans you're talking about. You'll have to be more specific. Why would I have to admire ALL of them? You haven't provided us with enough information.

Sure, if you have enough money you can buy all the redemption you can afford.

Redemption comes from actions and how you live your life. You really should do some research before posting knee-jerk condemnations.

this is all based on a conspiracy theory

dress a pig up and put lipstick on it and it is still a palin-lookin pig

Obama is a role model? Thanks for the heads up, I didn't realize that before.

Yeah, a role model...

Put your mind to it, play by the rules, do the right thing, live an honest and productive life, attend Columbia, and Harvard, be elected President of the Harvard Law Review, turn down a guaranteed future in an an important law firm for the satisfaction and low pay of a community activist involved in public service, and you too can be President. What kind of a role model would that be? :eusa_whistle:

Yeah, a role model...

Put your mind to it, play by the rules, do the right thing, live an honest and productive life, attend Columbia, and Harvard, be elected President of the Harvard Law Review, turn down a guaranteed future in an an important law firm for the satisfaction and low pay of a community activist involved in public service, and you too can be President. What kind of a role model would that be? :eusa_whistle:

Given that many people believe that politics is the world's second oldest profession, I am sure Obama, like many other politicians, is an inspiration to pimps and hookers everywhere.

Yeah, a role model...

Given that many people believe that politics is the world's second oldest profession, I am sure Obama, like many other politicians, is an inspiration to pimps and hookers everywhere.
your sophomoric attempt at humor would be sad if it wasn't well known what an imbecile you are

You might learn how to think more logically.

If by that you mean "like you" then no thanks.

Forum List

Back