If Republicans Cared About Families, They’d Stop Blocking Paid Leave

I see you doubled down with more idiocy. Go have a look at Upstate NY and Detroit, that's what the left's idiotic ideas and corruption have produced.

Just curious...you aren't saying that ONLY Capitalism or Un-Checked Capitalism leads to corruption, are you? If so, and I don't think you are, you should probably check out Communism, specifically in Russia, which spawned the highly corrupt black market system...which is only 1 of MANY examples of things other than Capitalism resulting in corruption/crime/etc...

You have no idea whatsoever because you have never been in a position where you need to make that call.
Just curious...HOW DO YOU KNOW?
Just like people who have been in combat can tell when they are talking to someone who has not - experience brings knowledge that cannot be faked, or found in books.
Davey-boy hasn't had to make a single business decision in his life.

Unchecked capitalism was the reason government grew in the first place, in Europe, in Latin America, in Canada..
This is, of course a lie.
Thank you, saved me the trouble.
Saying something is a lie without backing up why is dishonest.
Still looking for that necessary relationship.
I've shown you the necessary fucking relationship. I know you're a moronic troll, not my fault you don't understand basic fifth grade history.

You have no idea whatsoever because you have never been in a position where you need to make that call.
Just curious...HOW DO YOU KNOW?
Just like people who have been in combat can tell when they are talking to someone who has not - experience brings knowledge that cannot be faked, or found in books.
:coffee:
I understand that you do not like the truth - but there's noting I can do about that.

Mindless idiocy.
OT means more effort for less money, in that is cheaper to pay 1.5x than hire additional employees.
This is who employers concerned about such things offer or require overtime for employees.
When you have a meaningful job, you'll be exposed to this
LOL. :happy-1:
as I said:
:dunno:
Another useless deflection with no context since you know you're wrong.
Fact:
OT means more effort for less money, in that is cheaper to pay 1.5x than hire additional employees.
This is who employers concerned about such things offer or require overtime for employees.
You do not understand this because you have yet to find meaningful employment, where such thing occur.
Actually, it's cheaper to not let employees go into overtime and find someone else to cover what they would be doing. This is the case most of the time. You're an idiot.
You clearly have never worked a meaningful job or hired anyone. You are completely wrong. And full of shit. This is why overtime goes up in a recovery before employment increases.

Unchecked capitalism was the reason government grew in the first place, in Europe, in Latin America, in Canada..
I've shown you the necessary fucking relationship. I know you're a moronic troll, not my fault you don't understand basic fifth grade history.
You understand basic 5th grade history. And not much else.

I've shown you the necessary fucking relationship
Incorrect.
You've offered information.
You have not at all shown how that information proves that your latter term necessarily followed form the former.
That is, you stand on post hoc ergo propter hoc.

I see you doubled down with more idiocy. Go have a look at Upstate NY and Detroit, that's what the left's idiotic ideas and corruption have produced.

Just curious...you aren't saying that ONLY Capitalism or Un-Checked Capitalism leads to corruption, are you? If so, and I don't think you are, you should probably check out Communism, specifically in Russia, which spawned the highly corrupt black market system...which is only 1 of MANY examples of things other than Capitalism resulting in corruption/crime/etc...

There is no need to drift off into the theoretical, the left's taxes, policies, and regulations have destroyed millions of good paying middle class jobs and the destruction continues.

as I said:
Another useless deflection with no context since you know you're wrong.
Fact:
You do not understand this because you have yet to find meaningful employment, where such thing occur.
Actually, it's cheaper to not let employees go into overtime and find someone else to cover what they would be doing. This is the case most of the time. You're an idiot.
You clearly have never worked a meaningful job or hired anyone. You are completely wrong. And full of shit. This is why overtime goes up in a recovery before employment increases.
You know nothing about me, keep up the irrelevant nonsense though.

Incorrect.
You have not at all shown how that information proves that your latter term necessarily followed form the former.
I've offered information, demonstrated a connection between the labor organization that occurred, the workplace disasters, the call for regulations.. And the government responded. Same case in Europe.

In other words you are pulling it out of your butt and casting aspersions. The experience and knowledge you speak of has not been demonstrated by anyone, for the most part, on this thread / board, and we can all 'Let me tell you about YOU' by just posting cr@p.

For example, let me demonstrate:
YOU have never owned a business, and the biggest business decision you have even made is whether to pick the blue or the red rental car for your business trip. You have never been in the military, especially in combat. You have a college education and a degree in nothing that relates to this subject; however, you are a Liberal so you are smarter than every Conservative on this board, according to you.... all because I say so .

Your response, of course, will be just like you guys have been going back and forth trying to sound like the bigger and 'real' expert:

:meow:

LOL... Sorry, nothing personal, ol' boy...just having a spot of fun. I apologize...Have a nice day. :wink_2:

There is no need to drift off into the theoretical, the left's taxes, policies, and regulations have destroyed millions of good paying middle class jobs and the destruction continues.
:lame2::link:

Incorrect.
I've offered information, demonstrated a connection....
You have demonstrated no such thing.
You have claimed a connection; you have not demonstrated a necessary relationship.
"Necessary relationship": -- that from the former, and only from the former, the latter must have flowed.
So far, you haven't proven a thing.

Incorrect.
I've offered information, demonstrated a connection....
You have demonstrated no such thing.
You have claimed a connection; you have not demonstrated a necessary relationship.
"Necessary relationship": -- that from the former, and only from the former, the latter must have flowed.
So far, you haven't proven a thing.
It's clear nothing will change your mind, I've shown you five times!

Forum List

Back