If republicans were actual mature adults, they wouldn’t react the way they do to the Parkland kids

Lol you can publically disagree with them all you want - just do it class.

I don’t bully on this board. I talk shit, sure, but to grown adults who like to talk shit.

Hmm. Do you realize what I just made you do? I made you admit your entire reason for being here, and it isn't for the sake of civil and rational debate. For once, you told the truth.

I can disagree with you "with class" all I want, but it won't change how you approach others who disagree with you. Not one bit. Your biases against conservatives and Republicans will naturally breed in you contempt and hatred. It shows here. And you can't tell me you don't feel that same contempt when you hear of Parkland survivors like Kyle Kashuv speaking out in support of gun rights and others like Anthony Borges, placing the blame where it truly belongs, on the Sheriff and the school administrators.

But I'm done psychoanalyzing you now. My BS detector is tuned quite high this morning.
Lol my entire reason for being here? I just come here to talk shit? That’s so dumb. Everyone on this forum talks shit including you. Of course a key difference is that republicans are generally terrible people and these kids are, well, kids.

First let me just take this moment to graciously thank you for proving my point. See bolded.

Second, if these kids are "just kids" why are you taking them seriously? Can you admit to the fact that they could be manipulated by political groups with political agendas? Are their opinions truly their own?
Hey I can’t help but point out the truth. Republicans are terrible. Kids who survived a school shooting and have ANY opinion about guns are not terrible.

Spare me.

Don't bother trying to play neutral, because you aren't.

How simple minded is it that you only judge the character of others by their political viewpoints? You're doing it now. I could just as easily say all Democrats are horrible people simply based off what I'm hearing from you, but both you and know that wouldn't be true, nor would it be fair. So, what good is this self professed "truth" of yours?
Disagreeing with me isn’t the problem. It’s being your typical, bigoted, stupid republican. A lot of republicans aren’t like this, but enough of them are for me to mention it.

Lol my entire reason for being here? I just come here to talk shit? That’s so dumb. Everyone on this forum talks shit including you. Of course a key difference is that republicans are generally terrible people and these kids are, well, kids.

First let me just take this moment to graciously thank you for proving my point. See bolded.

Second, if these kids are "just kids" why are you taking them seriously? Can you admit to the fact that they could be manipulated by political groups with political agendas? Are their opinions truly their own?
Hey I can’t help but point out the truth. Republicans are terrible. Kids who survived a school shooting and have ANY opinion about guns are not terrible.

Spare me.

How simple minded is it that you only judge the character of others by their political viewpoints? You're doing it now. I could just as easily say all Democrats are horrible people simply based off what I'm hearing from you, but both you and know that wouldn't be true, nor would it be fair. So, what good is this self professed "truth" of yours?

Well, yeah, I think it would be true.

Pardon?

It's true that Democrats are bad people. They vote for criminals. They use government to loot my income. They make excuses for criminals. They want to prevent the border from being enforced. They lie constantly.

Last edited:
Disagreeing with me isn’t the problem. It’s being your typical, bigoted, stupid republican.

Interesting, isn't stereotyping the highest form of bigotry, Billy?

What would make me a typical, bigoted, stupid Republican if not for the fact that I disagree with you?

Adults that think attacking traumatized children is OK are sick and depraved individual.

And that would be Republicans. They are so awful, they don't even know they did something despicable and deplorable.
To me, it is childishness. They just never learned how to be adults. They are still that bigoted bully from the 8th grade.

What do you call using these children as human shields for your propaganda? I call it sick and twisted.

Human shields of propaganda? WTF??? Can you be more of an emotional drama queen than that statement?
That's simply a fact. Turds like you put those kids up to this shit precisely because you want to pretend they are not allowed to be criticized. It's a classic manuever from the leftwing playbook.
Lol who is “putting these kids up” exactly? What are you even talking about. Tell me, when you were 17, did you not have political opinions?
It's the RW way out, the reason they tell themselves they can attack these kids, by telling themselves the kids are being manipulated by adults. It's a pathetic excuse for attacking kids who have experienced a massacre at their school, something none of these so-called adults have experienced.

Spare me.

Pardon?

It's true that Democrats are bad people. They vote for criminals. The use government to loot my income. The make excuses for criminals. They want to prevent the border from being enforced. They lie constantly.

Not all of them. I'm not a fan of broad brushing. Don't take this the wrong way, bripat, but if we don't like these kids broad brushing all gun owners and NRA members as "murderers", then it wouldn't exactly be fair to label all Democrats with the monikers you used. Would it?

This thread reminds me all too much how hopelessly divided this nation has become. Reminds me why I stopped playing party politics.

Disagreeing with me isn’t the problem. It’s being your typical, bigoted, stupid republican.

What would make me a typical, bigoted, stupid Republican if not for the fact that I disagree with you?
lol funny how you cut out the part where I said many republicans aren’t like this.

lol funny how you cut out the part where I said many republicans aren’t like this.

Easy, because the first part contradicted the second part. You really do think people like me are stupid, don't you? How can you say "not all of them are like that" and then in the same breath say they are bigots?

I'm sorry, but you can't be helped.

Have a good morning, Billy.

To me, it is childishness. They just never learned how to be adults. They are still that bigoted bully from the 8th grade.

What do you call using these children as human shields for your propaganda? I call it sick and twisted.

Human shields of propaganda? WTF??? Can you be more of an emotional drama queen than that statement?
That's simply a fact. Turds like you put those kids up to this shit precisely because you want to pretend they are not allowed to be criticized. It's a classic manuever from the leftwing playbook.
Lol who is “putting these kids up” exactly? What are you even talking about. Tell me, when you were 17, did you not have political opinions?
It's the RW way out, the reason they tell themselves they can attack these kids, by telling themselves the kids are being manipulated by adults. It's a pathetic excuse for attacking kids who have experienced a massacre at their school, something none of these so-called adults have experienced.

ROFL! It's obvious they are being manipulated, and the people who are doing it are obviously never going to admit it. Propaganda doesn't work when people know it's propaganda. A con doesn't work when you know you are being conned. The meme that we aren't allowed to criticize these poor traumatized tykes doesn't pass the laugh test. It's a scheme that you and your douchebag Komrades have tried over and over again.

Spare me.

Pardon?

It's true that Democrats are bad people. They vote for criminals. The use government to loot my income. The make excuses for criminals. They want to prevent the border from being enforced. They lie constantly.

Not all of them. I'm not a fan of broad brushing. Don't take this the wrong way, bripat, but if we don't like these kids broad brushing all gun owners and NRA members as "murderers", then it wouldn't exactly be fair to label all Democrats with the monikers you used. Would it?

This thread reminds me all too much how hopelessly divided this nation has become. Reminds me why I stopped playing party politics.

Perhaps you can excuse the ones who don't get involved in politics. The rest are douchebags.

Spare me.

Pardon?

Perhaps you can excuse the ones who don't get involved in politics. The rest are douchebags.

Fair enough... I think.

Last edited:
You can disagree with someone and still show them empathy and respect. Instead of trying to belittle and degrade these KIDS, they could say:

“Well I don’t agree with them about their attitude towards guns, but I understand they went through a traumatic experience and it would make them passionate about school violence regardless of the actual root cause. Me believing they are wrong doesn’t make them bad people.”

Instead, we get the actual response from the rightwing which is bullying, degradation, and defamation. You’ll see it on this forum and among the despicable rightwing “journalists” like ones found on Fox News.

Republicans like to think they are adults, but they fail miserably.
I will not except restrictions to my Constitutional rights.
Adults that think attacking traumatized children is OK are sick and depraved individual.

And that would be Republicans. They are so awful, they don't even know they did something despicable and deplorable.
Exploiting traumatized kids for ideological reasons is fine though, right ?

You should familiarize yourself with the saying practice what you preach you show no respect for anyone who doesn't share your views and opinions until such time as you do your in no position criticize others.

Government Schooling indoctrination. The Communists/Democrats are just exploiting those kids in Parkland. Folks really need to consider all education alternatives. Government Schooling is a nightmare at this point.

You can disagree with someone and still show them empathy and respect. Instead of trying to belittle and degrade these KIDS, they could say:

“Well I don’t agree with them about their attitude towards guns, but I understand they went through a traumatic experience and it would make them passionate about school violence regardless of the actual root cause. Me believing they are wrong doesn’t make them bad people.”

Instead, we get the actual response from the rightwing which is bullying, degradation, and defamation. You’ll see it on this forum and among the despicable rightwing “journalists” like ones found on Fox News.

A judge ruled weapons like the AR-15 are not protected by the 2nd amendment.

It’s also an unwarranted fear common to most on the right.

And when conservatives are afraid they engage in unjustified attacks.

That unwarranted fear, of course, is the ridiculous notion that the Parkland students might actually accomplish the enactment of a new Federal AWB, or similar Federal legislation.

Needless to say that will not happen as there’s no political will to do so.

Sure, I'm "terrified" of you, just ask me. You're like a little girl screaming into the night about the "bed" Conservatives who dared call you out.

As you sit there calling names and casting aspersions. Got it.
Child.

Post it little boy. Source it or get lost.

Post it little boy. Source it or get lost.
Federal judge upholds Massachusetts ban on AR-15, large capacity magazines

Now that I’ve sourced it, you’ll say “well, he’s a liberal Derp, Derp, Derp!”

Forum List

Back