🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

If Russia's to blame for plane crash, then US/EU backed Kiev junta for genocide?

pvsi

VIP Member
Nov 17, 2013
There is a genocide that is happening in the separatist region in Ukraine for the last month whether Americans and Europeans with their free media know it or not, whether my threads are being moved to the rubber room or not, whether I am being insulted for stating this fact or not. AND these people, women, children, old people, who are being systematically slaughtered following the US/EU backed Kiev junta coming to power ALSO want no part of the fighting, just like people in the derailed plane. And they want no part of US/EU backed Kiev junta either - they are fleeing to neighboring Russia to avoid this genocide.

Does anyone want to comment on this, or will you just continue regurgitating CNN/FOX NEWS and the establishment media allowed facts about Putin killing machine?

There is a genocide that is happening in the separatist region in Ukraine for the last month whether Americans and Europeans with their free media know it or not, whether my threads are being moved to the rubber room or not, whether I am being insulted for stating this fact or not. AND these people, women, children, old people, who are being systematically slaughtered following the US/EU backed Kiev junta coming to power ALSO want no part of the fighting, just like people in the derailed plane. And they want no part of US/EU backed Kiev junta either - they are fleeing to neighboring Russia to avoid this genocide.

Does anyone want to comment on this, or will you just continue regurgitating CNN/FOX NEWS and the establishment media allowed facts about Putin killing machine?

Already have----liberals refuse the acknowledge our complicity in this proxy war.

The US paved the way for the muslem brotherhood to take over Libya and then the Obama administration was reluctant to protect our embassy because he didn't want to alienate the rebels who never stopped hating us. It ain't about international politics, it's about a former community activist who ain't got a clue.

Everything said thus far is true. The U.S and Europe did, in fact, provoke this and they are just giddy with the foreign policy win that Putin has given them. Putin couldn't be in worse shape right now. Hubris is a bitch sometimes.

Everything said thus far is true. The U.S and Europe did, in fact, provoke this and they are just giddy with the foreign policy win that Putin has given them. Putin couldn't be in worse shape right now. Hubris is a bitch sometimes.
I agree about Putin - that is what happens when you pretend to be what you are not - in this case Putin pretending to be a leader, when he is just a mouth piece all along.

I agree about Putin - that is what happens when you pretend to be what you are not - in this case Putin pretending to be a leader, when he is just a mouth piece all along.

A mouth piece for whom ?

A mouth piece for whom ?
Putin is a mouth piece for international bankers, the same ones that control Obama. I discuss that in liberating humanity - hidden dictatorship - if Putin would be in charge, with all the sanctions by the west, he would have proclaimed a long time ago that their money printing services are no longer needed in Russia, that the government can control it's own money supply, and he would have arrested the oligarchs and taken away control of the media from them, but he is playing the democracy game of the west, and he shall lose like the moron that he is. he stood by and did nothing while nations around him were destroyed one by one. He met Bush shook hands, met queen shook hands, he is proud to be a part of their circus.

A mouth piece for whom ?
Putin is a mouth piece for international bankers, the same ones that control Obama. I discuss that in liberating humanity - hidden dictatorship - if Putin would be in charge, with all the sanctions by the west, he would have proclaimed a long time ago that their money printing services are no longer needed in Russia, that the government can control it's own money supply, and he would have arrested the oligarchs and taken away control of the media from them, but he is playing the democracy game of the west, and he shall lose like the moron that he is. he stood by and did nothing while nations around him were destroyed one by one. He met Bush shook hands, met queen shook hands, he is proud to be a part of their circus.

I assume you're familiar with BRICS ?

A mouth piece for whom ?

A little bit, but enough to know that it's a joke: it should not take years and decades to enact, it's all BS that they will keep talking about for another 20 years, until Putin is 80.

A little bit, but enough to know that it's a joke: it should not take years and decades to enact, it's all BS that they will keep talking about for another 20 years, until Putin is 80.

Obama will have him executed way before that. :lol:

Forum List

Back