If selling a gay couple a wedding cake means a "Christian" baker participated in the marriage...

does selling a gun to a murderer mean a "Christian" gun store owner participated in the murder?
No. Informing is the issue. If a gay person walked into a cake shop & said “ I want a white cake with white frosting, the baker would have no idea what it was for. So he’d bake it.

If a gay guy walked into a gun shop & said he wanted to buy the gun to murder someone, the shop owner would refuse sale.

See how easy this is?

There are plenty of Homosexual bakers out there- there really is no reason for people intent on Gay Marriage to insist that Christians bake a cake for them.

The only reason I see is that the Homos want to "stick it" in the eye of Normative Americans who are offended by this bastardization.

BTW, if I was a baker, I'd have no problem with baking a cake for this kind of silliness. I'd still think it was stupid, but I liked Jim Carey in drag as Vera De Milo back in the day.

That's like saying that there are plenty of black bakers out there, there's no reason why a white baker can't refuse to sell to blacks..

We went over this 50 years ago, this doesn't fly.

No one is saying to refuse to sell to Homosexuals, just saying to refuse to participate and celebrate the brand new, absurd societal institution of Gay Marriage. If a homo wants to buy a cake and decorate it themselves, or wants a cake for a birthday or bar mitzvah, they can buy it. But not for a mockery of an institution that Christians see as sacred.

That's like saying that there are plenty of black bakers out there, there's no reason why a white baker can't refuse to sell to blacks..

Comparing a noble race to ass sex is not going to win you any favors with Justice Thomas & those he holds influence over on the Bench with him.

I have a feeling Thomas himself will soon author the prevailing opinion that race is not equal to an endless buffet of escalating deviant sex fetishes. So, brace yourself.

The baker knew who was wanting the cake and because of the baker's religious belief, wanted nothing to do with it.

Does this Christian gun store owner know whether or not the purchaser is going to commit a murder?

A gun is designed to kill people. What else would they want it for?

I have a shitload of guns. None of them have ever killed anyone.

does selling a gun to a murderer mean a "Christian" gun store owner participated in the murder?
You are not entitled to my services, period. If I don't want to bake you a cake, go f yourself.

In retail business, you probably wouldn't want to tell a prospective customer to f themselves. Might hurt your chances of getting the job for the customers' retirement party cake or their mum's 90th birthday cake.

You should be a bit more diplomatic when dealing with the public.

I've never used my guns to kill anyone. But I've had to shoot livestock and gravely injured dogs so they wouldn't even have to suffer the ride to the vet to be put down. If I had to kill in self defense, that's not murder. So this thread is kind of whack. But it comes from the left so what do you expect? :lmao:

The baker knew who was wanting the cake and because of the baker's religious belief, wanted nothing to do with it.

Does this Christian gun store owner know whether or not the purchaser is going to commit a murder?

A gun is designed to kill people. What else would they want it for?

I have 4 guns. So far, they haven't snuck out and shot anyone.

What religion promotes bigotry????

LGBT. Their faith requires that all members HATE organized faith with decent morals because that moral system attacks the core of their own beliefs: rampant and unchecked escalation of self-indulgent sexual addictions of every type and description.

Shifting, not inborn. And most definitely not anywhere near on par with a noble race like blacks. I warned them last page that the continued comparison with deviant sex kinks with blacks is going to catch the notice of Justice Thomas sooner or later. And NOT in a good way from where they're standing..

Plenty of religions promote bigotry. Islam is the best example, with America's most prominent muslim imam calling Judaism a "gutter religion".

There are plenty of Homosexual bakers out there- there really is no reason for people intent on Gay Marriage to insist that Christians bake a cake for them.

The only reason I see is that the Homos want to "stick it" in the eye of Normative Americans who are offended by this bastardization.

BTW, if I was a baker, I'd have no problem with baking a cake for this kind of silliness. I'd still think it was stupid, but I liked Jim Carey in drag as Vera De Milo back in the day.

No one is saying to refuse to sell to Homosexuals, just saying to refuse to participate and celebrate the brand new, absurd societal institution of Gay Marriage. If a homo wants to buy a cake and decorate it themselves, or wants a cake for a birthday or bar mitzvah, they can buy it. But not for a mockery of an institution that Christians see as sacred.

Phillips and what he is doing have absolutely nothing to do with Christianity. People like him just want to trash the religion for their own purposes. It's a shame what the Christian faith is being dragged through by scum like him.

Phillips and what he is doing have absolutely nothing to do with Christianity. People like him just want to trash the religion for their own purposes. It's a shame what the Christian faith is being dragged through by scum like him.

Does the Bible say homosexuality is a sin?

Yes or no, none of your usual nonsense

I disagree with you, but that's ok. I went to 16 years of Christian school and never heard of Christianity approving people changing genders myself.

However, if your version of Christianity celebrates gender benders and she-males, that's great and you should do that.

I just don't go for it.however.

Atheism promotes bigotry, as well as murder through abortion.

No cakes for queers, but Twitter, Facebook, and PayPal must provide services to Alex Jones.

Forum List

Back