If selling a gay couple a wedding cake means a "Christian" baker participated in the marriage...

does selling a gun to a murderer mean a "Christian" gun store owner participated in the murder?

The baker knew who was wanting the cake and because of the baker's religious belief, wanted nothing to do with it.

Does this Christian gun store owner know whether or not the purchaser is going to commit a murder?
What religion promotes bigotry????

Atheism promotes bigotry, as well as murder through abortion.
Yeah.... Nope.

Phillips and what he is doing have absolutely nothing to do with Christianity. People like him just want to trash the religion for their own purposes. It's a shame what the Christian faith is being dragged through by scum like him.

I disagree with you, but that's ok. I went to 16 years of Christian school and never heard of Christianity approving people changing genders myself.

However, if your version of Christianity celebrates gender benders and she-males, that's great and you should do that.

I just don't go for it.however.
Nobody is asking you to do it. Just don't mistreat the folks who do because of it.

No one is saying to refuse to sell to Homosexuals, just saying to refuse to participate and celebrate the brand new, absurd societal institution of Gay Marriage. If a homo wants to buy a cake and decorate it themselves, or wants a cake for a birthday or bar mitzvah, they can buy it. But not for a mockery of an institution that Christians see as sacred.

again, if Bakers consider Marriage sacred, they should refuse to make cakes unless the bride can prove she's a virgin on her wedding night.

Because that's what the bible calls for. If she isn't, they should stone that bitch.

Because it's in the fucking bible.

We could also refuse service to women who wear pants, women who wear jewelry, women who wear braids in their hair, men with bad eyesight, and a whole list of other people the bible condemns...

So you guys are being kind of selective in what bible rules you consider 'Sacred", aren't you?

Phillips and what he is doing have absolutely nothing to do with Christianity. People like him just want to trash the religion for their own purposes. It's a shame what the Christian faith is being dragged through by scum like him.

I disagree with you, but that's ok. I went to 16 years of Christian school and never heard of Christianity approving people changing genders myself.

However, if your version of Christianity celebrates gender benders and she-males, that's great and you should do that.

I just don't go for it.however.

There simply isn't anything in Christianity about the subject. Jesus never said a word about it. The phonies are trying piggyback their prejudices on to the Christian faith. Dorks are doing that a lot these days.

Sorry that you had to endure Christian school.

LGBT. Their faith requires that all members HATE organized faith with decent morals because that moral system attacks the core of their own beliefs: rampant and unchecked escalation of self-indulgent sexual addictions of every type and description.

Shifting, not inborn. And most definitely not anywhere near on par with a noble race like blacks. I warned them last page that the continued comparison with deviant sex kinks with blacks is going to catch the notice of Justice Thomas sooner or later. And NOT in a good way from where they're standing..

Nobody cares what Uncle Tom thinks.

Here's why you are stuck with gay marriage. Big corporations have decided they no longer want to fight this battle. You silly little man, you think you live in a democracy?

There simply isn't anything in Christianity about the subject. Jesus never said a word about it. The phonies are trying piggyback their prejudices on to the Christian faith. Dorks are doing that a lot these days.

Sorry. Romans 1. Jude 1. Both New Testament of Jesus Christ.

Thanks for playing though! :itsok:

does selling a gun to a murderer mean a "Christian" gun store owner participated in the murder?

No...because the gun owner likely didn't know the killer was going to break the law with the gun when he sold it. If he knowingly sold it to a criminal, then yes....and we already have that codified in our system of law.

The cake maker knows that his cake will be used in the wedding....and if it is against their religious beliefs, our Constitution protects him....

No, the baker would be aware of the sin regarding the cake. A gun store has no idea of intent of a gun buyer

Stupid thread

You don't think the gun industry doesn't know when it's selling to a dangerous loon?

Then why do you think they INSISTED on the Protection of Lawful Commerce in Arms Act (PLCAA)? After a jury found that a gun store illegally sold guns to the DC Snipers (even though one was a felon and the other was a minor) and held them and the gun manufacturer liable, the NRA ran to COngress and insisted on legal protections to sell to lunatics.

No one is saying to refuse to sell to Homosexuals, just saying to refuse to participate and celebrate the brand new, absurd societal institution of Gay Marriage. If a homo wants to buy a cake and decorate it themselves, or wants a cake for a birthday or bar mitzvah, they can buy it. But not for a mockery of an institution that Christians see as sacred.

again, if Bakers consider Marriage sacred, they should refuse to make cakes unless the bride can prove she's a virgin on her wedding night.

Because that's what the bible calls for. If she isn't, they should stone that bitch.

Because it's in the fucking bible.

We could also refuse service to women who wear pants, women who wear jewelry, women who wear braids in their hair, men with bad eyesight, and a whole list of other people the bible condemns...

So you guys are being kind of selective in what bible rules you consider 'Sacred", aren't you?

No...that is what you believe the bible calls for.....your interpretation.....you don't get to tell anyone what their religious beliefs are....

Sorry. Romans 1. Jude 1. Both New Testament of Jesus Christ.

Thanks for playing though! :itsok:

I knew that dope would put it's foot in its mouth

No, the baker would be aware of the sin regarding the cake. A gun store has no idea of intent of a gun buyer

Stupid thread

You don't think the gun industry doesn't know when it's selling to a dangerous loon?

Then why do you think they INSISTED on the Protection of Lawful Commerce in Arms Act (PLCAA)? After a jury found that a gun store illegally sold guns to the DC Snipers (even though one was a felon and the other was a minor) and held them and the gun manufacturer liable, the NRA ran to COngress and insisted on legal protections to sell to lunatics.

Moron.......selling a gun legally and then the buyer commits a crime isn't a crime......just like the car salesman who sells the car to a criminal who uses it in a drive by shooting isn't part of that crime, you doofus.

The Lawful Commerce in Arms act was created to protect gun makers from "Lawfare," meant to put them out of business even if no laws were broken....

No...because the gun owner likely didn't know the killer was going to break the law with the gun when he sold it. If he knowingly sold it to a criminal, then yes....and we already have that codified in our system of law.

Um, no, we don't. IN fact, the Protection of Lawful Commerce in Arms Act (PLCAA) immunizes gun sellers... that's the problem.

The cake maker knows that his cake will be used in the wedding....and if it is against their religious beliefs, our Constitution protects him....

Horseshit. The first amendment does not allow you to do things that are illegal otherwise. It's why the Rastafarians can't smoke dope and the Branch Davidians can't diddle their kids.

I mean, if you want to make a law that allow religion to trump (no pun intended) other laws, I'm good with that. I'll declare myself a worshiper of Quetzalcoatl, which will allow me to ignore murder laws as long as I cut out the hearts of my enemies with an obsidian dagger.

upload_2018-12-23_8-50-4.jpeg

Praise the winged serpent.

Moron.......selling a gun legally and then the buyer commits a crime isn't a crime......just like the car salesman who sells the car to a criminal who uses it in a drive by shooting isn't part of that crime, you doofus.

The Lawful Commerce in Arms act was created to protect gun makers from "Lawfare," meant to put them out of business even if no laws were broken....

YOu mean, it allows a gun seller to sell to a crazy like Nancy Lanza, and not be held accountable when her even crazier son shoots up a bunch of preschoolers?

That's kind of fucked up.

Stupid thread

Stop babbling, nobody takes you serious

No...that is what you believe the bible calls for.....your interpretation.....you don't get to tell anyone what their religious beliefs are....

NO, i don't. Wouldn't think of it. YOu are free to believe in whatever backwards ass bronze age superstitions float your boat, buddy, knock yourself out.

But when I come to your store and request a service that you offered, you have no business denying it to me because of your religion. It's called "Public Accommodation".

And frankly, it's totally fair. I can't deny service to Mormons, Christian bakers can't deny service to gays, racist car dealers can't deny service to blacks.

Um, no, we don't. IN fact, the Protection of Lawful Commerce in Arms Act (PLCAA) immunizes gun sellers... that's the problem.

Horseshit. The first amendment does not allow you to do things that are illegal otherwise. It's why the Rastafarians can't smoke dope and the Branch Davidians can't diddle their kids.

I mean, if you want to make a law that allow religion to trump (no pun intended) other laws, I'm good with that. I'll declare myself a worshiper of Quetzalcoatl, which will allow me to ignore murder laws as long as I cut out the hearts of my enemies with an obsidian dagger.

View attachment 236306

Praise the winged serpent.

No, it doesn't...it simply protectes them from frivolous, and malicious law suits created to attack gun ownership. They can still be sued as any other business can be sued if they create defective products or actually break the law......they can't be sued because asshats like you don't like guns and the only way to attack guns is to bankrupt gun makers.....

NO, i don't. Wouldn't think of it. YOu are free to believe in whatever backwards ass bronze age superstitions float your boat, buddy, knock yourself out.

But when I come to your store and request a service that you offered, you have no business denying it to me because of your religion. It's called "Public Accommodation".

And frankly, it's totally fair. I can't deny service to Mormons, Christian bakers can't deny service to gays, racist car dealers can't deny service to blacks.

In this Country we have Freedom of Religion.....that means you asshats can't tell people to violate their religious beliefs.....the public accomodation laws are wrong.....they also violate private property rights....

Forum List

Back