If selling a gay couple a wedding cake means a "Christian" baker participated in the marriage...

Gay marriage is two people getting legally married; nothing more and nothing less. It doesn't "mock" anything. It doesn't hurt you or anyone else. This business of phony "Christians" making up non-existent hurts and harms is ridiculous.

I don't think that two people decide to get married just to piss you off. You are not that important.

Here's where we disagree. Marriage is a relationship between a man and a broad by definition- Gay Marriage is a new institution entirely.

Gay Marriage didn't exist when I was a youngster, and IMHO, was designed by the Gay Mafia for exactly that reason to mock "squares" and "straight arrows" and freak us out.

I'm personally not "freaked out" and get the joke. But I also have empathy to those who are truly upset by this kind of Atrocity.

Gay marriage is two people getting legally married; nothing more and nothing less. It doesn't "mock" anything. It doesn't hurt you or anyone else. This business of phony "Christians" making up non-existent hurts and harms is ridiculous.

I don't think that two people decide to get married just to piss you off. You are not that important.

Here's where we disagree. Marriage is a relationship between a man and a broad by definition- Gay Marriage is a new institution entirely.

Gay Marriage didn't exist when I was a youngster, and IMHO, was designed by the Gay Mafia for exactly that reason to mock "squares" and "straight arrows" and freak us out.

I'm personally not "freaked out" and get the joke. But I also have empathy to those who are truly upset by this kind of Atrocity.

Your use of the term "broad" rather than "woman" reveals what sort of disrespectful person you are, particularly in the context of discussing marriage. Apparently you don't respect the institution anyway, and you don't respect women.
There is no such thing as a "gay mafia."
If one is "truly upset" by same-sex marriage, this person has no life, and so tries to run other people's.

If one is "truly upset" by same-sex marriage, this person has no life, and so tries to run other people's.

Aw, rubbish. Some people just don't appreciate the humor, the high camp of a guy in a wedding dress. When Jim Carrey dressed in drag as Vera De Milo, I thought it was hilarious, others not so much.

Homosexuality has existed as an alternative form of sexuality for about 4 millennia since the destruction of Sodom. Gay Marriage only a few decades.

Aw, rubbish. Some people just don't appreciate the humor, the high camp of a guy in a wedding dress. When Jim Carrey dressed in drag as Vera De Milo, I thought it was hilarious, others not so much.

Homosexuality has existed as an alternative form of sexuality for about 4 millennia since the destruction of Sodom. Gay Marriage only a few decades.

So? It just means that same-sex marriage finally has legal standing and people who are LGBT can live ordinary and stable lives. Nothing to worry about. Better to be worried about all the guys beating up and killing their wives and girlfriends, and religious fundies raising young daughters to be sold as "wives" for sex.

So? It just means that same-sex marriage finally has legal standing and people who are LGBT can live ordinary and stable lives. Nothing to worry about. Better to be worried about all the guys beating up and killing their wives and girlfriends, and religious fundies raising young daughters to be sold as "wives" for sex.

What makes you think that people who decide to pursue butt sex with other fellows are at all interested in an "ordinary and stable life"?

They choose their lifestyle because they want to live on the edge and outrage people.

does selling a gun to a murderer mean a "Christian" gun store owner participated in the murder?

No...because the gun owner likely didn't know the killer was going to break the law with the gun when he sold it. If he knowingly sold it to a criminal, then yes....and we already have that codified in our system of law.

The cake maker knows that his cake will be used in the wedding....and if it is against their religious beliefs, our Constitution protects him....
If the dumbass DECIDES to op open a business then he must follow the law or quit.

I understand your desire for legalized discrimination like most bigots & racists.

What makes you think that people who decide to pursue butt sex with other fellows are at all interested in an "ordinary and stable life"?

They choose their lifestyle because they want to live on the edge and outrage people.

So, when you had desires for men, you decided not to act on them?

does selling a gun to a murderer mean a "Christian" gun store owner participated in the murder?

No...because the gun owner likely didn't know the killer was going to break the law with the gun when he sold it. If he knowingly sold it to a criminal, then yes....and we already have that codified in our system of law.

The cake maker knows that his cake will be used in the wedding....and if it is against their religious beliefs, our Constitution protects him....
If the dumbass DECIDES to op open a business then he must follow the law or quit.

I understand your desire for legalized discrimination like most bigots & racists.

No, you dumb shitstain.......if you cannot freely conduct business with your own property, you are a slave, not a free human being, and wrapping up that slavery in high sounding bullcrap doesn't make you less a slave...

No, you dumb shitstain.......if you cannot freely conduct business with your own property, you are a slave, not a free human being, and wrapping up that slavery in high sounding bullcrap doesn't make you less a slave...
We have anti-discrimination laws. I thought we were a nation of laws?

So, when you had desires for men, you decided not to act on them?

No , I have no desire to cheese Normative Americans off by taking it in the ass.

No, it doesn't...it simply protectes them from frivolous, and malicious law suits created to attack gun ownership. They can still be sued as any other business can be sued if they create defective products or actually break the law......they can't be sued because asshats like you don't like guns and the only way to attack guns is to bankrupt gun makers.....

Um, if someone died because your gun store sold a gun to a crazy person, then a lawsuit isn't frivilous.

What triggered the law was that a court WON a case where gun stores sold the DC Snipers, neither of whom should have ever been sold a gun (One was a felon, the other a minor.)

In this Country we have Freedom of Religion.....that means you asshats can't tell people to violate their religious beliefs.....the public accomodation laws are wrong.....they also violate private property rights....

That's like saying that health inspections violate property rights. We have laws that govern commerce. They don't become null because an imaginary voice in your head said so.

You mean law abiding Nancy Lanza who was murdered and had her guns stolen? You mean that Nancy Lanza?

The Nancy Lanza who bought enough guns to fight the Zombie Apocalypse and showed her mentally ill son how to use them. That Nancy Lanza.

You should be a rape victim counselor...."Hey, bitch, why did you go around dressed like a slut...you wanted to be raped......"

Nobody lists Nancy as one of the "victims" of Sandy Hook. She was a perpetrator.

The New Testament of Jesus Christ in Romans 1 & Jude 1 are clearly prohibitive of homosexuality;

The New Testament said slavery was cool and slaves should happily serve their masters.

God didn't change his mind, we changed ours.

In this Country we have Freedom of Religion.....that means you asshats can't tell people to violate their religious beliefs.....the public accomodation laws are wrong.....they also violate private property rights....

That's like saying that health inspections violate property rights. We have laws that govern commerce. They don't become null because an imaginary voice in your head said so.

Riddle me this, Joe. If I want to buy a pig to roast for Christmas, can I force an Islamonazi butcher to do it?

You mean law abiding Nancy Lanza who was murdered and had her guns stolen? You mean that Nancy Lanza?

The Nancy Lanza who bought enough guns to fight the Zombie Apocalypse and showed her mentally ill son how to use them. That Nancy Lanza.

You should be a rape victim counselor...."Hey, bitch, why did you go around dressed like a slut...you wanted to be raped......"

Nobody lists Nancy as one of the "victims" of Sandy Hook. She was a perpetrator.

Ms. Lanza was killed, makes her a victim.

The New Testament is a collection of eyewitnesses to Jesus' words.

Except they were all written in different languages decades after Jesus was supposedly around, and contradict themselves on a lot of key points. Like what year Jesus was born.

Romans 1 and Jude 1 clearly forbid homosexuality and the promotion of homosexuality within any society.

Awesome. SO the fuck what. I'm sure I can find half a dozen biblical laws you are violating right now... including WORKING ON A SUNDAY.

Forum List

Back