If sex assault accusers’ only motive is to tear a man from power, why weren’t any accusations...

Shitstain obama be black. Black Democrats can abuse any woman they want in any way they want.

Examples

Herman Caine. - Republican

Keith Ellison. - Democrat

See how that works
What the fuck are you even trying to say?
For the leftists that have trouble understanding.

A black man that likes beating women will not be held accountable in any way. IF he is a Democrat. Keith Ellison is such a black man. Notice his girlfriend jumping up and down screaming. Go sit in the corner little girl and shut up.

Black men can kill women and if a Democrat will certainly get away with it like OJ Simpson did.

But if the black man is a Republican he gets high tech lynched like Herman Caine and Clarence Thomas.

So your argument is that blacks get the benefit of the doubt when it comes to beating and killing women?

Wow, you're fucking insane.

So your argument is that blacks get the benefit of the doubt when it comes to beating and killing women?

Corey 'Spartacus' Booker
Keith 'Tyson' Ellison
John 'Bill Coby' Conyers

...would like to disagree with you regarding a criminal sexual behavior double-standard ... but that probably gas more to do with them being DEMOCRATS than it does with them being black.

Your problem is you fail to understand, I don't give a fuck what Trump does, I care what he gets done and so far he's doing a hell of a job.

You should be embarrassed to be rooting against your country. BTW maobama said it, see post 8 to hear it for yourself.

I'm sorry what? What has he done? A shitload of EOs? Yeah. That's all he has going for him. Is that supposed to be impressive? I would say the tax law as a Trump success except that his dumbass had nothing to do with who composed the actual bill,. His dumbbass just signed into law. How about all of the campaign promises he has completely failed on? His most prolific ones are never going to happen because they were retarded ideas from the start. You morons actually believed Trump when he said he would eliminate ISIS in 30 days. You also believed Mexico would fund his shitty wall idea. What the absolute fuck? How are you that dumb?

Wow, such a reliable commie propagandist. You need to learn a simple lesson that a commie explained this way, IT'S THE ECONOMY STUPID. Talking point are irrelevant when people have jobs and can pay their bills.

Oh you mean what people were doing before Trump became president?

God you're a pathetic liar.

Lol we both know I am right.

Stop acting like a 3 year old. UE is at a 49 year low. Your dear leader never got close to 3.7% and with all his job killing regulations he never would have.

Corey 'Spartacus' Booker
Keith 'Tyson' Ellison
John 'Bill Coby' Conyers

...would like to disagree with you regarding a criminal sexual behavior double-standard ... but that probably gas more to do with them being DEMOCRATS than it does with them being black.

Amazingly stupid comment, even for you.

I'm sorry what? What has he done? A shitload of EOs? Yeah. That's all he has going for him. Is that supposed to be impressive? I would say the tax law as a Trump success except that his dumbass had nothing to do with who composed the actual bill,. His dumbbass just signed into law. How about all of the campaign promises he has completely failed on? His most prolific ones are never going to happen because they were retarded ideas from the start. You morons actually believed Trump when he said he would eliminate ISIS in 30 days. You also believed Mexico would fund his shitty wall idea. What the absolute fuck? How are you that dumb?

Wow, such a reliable commie propagandist. You need to learn a simple lesson that a commie explained this way, IT'S THE ECONOMY STUPID. Talking point are irrelevant when people have jobs and can pay their bills.

Stop acting like a 3 year old. UE is at a 49 year low. Your dear leader never got close to 3.7% and with all his job killing regulations he never would have.

Oh really? So the recession he inherited means nothing huh? It obviously means something because starting mid 2009, we have had non-stop job growth. A length of time unprecedented under a president.

Corey 'Spartacus' Booker
Keith 'Tyson' Ellison
John 'Bill Coby' Conyers

Amazingly stupid comment, even for you.
Why, because you are offended by its honesty?

Booker ADMITTED to sexually assaulting a wonan, & the Democratss aren't declaring him to be hurt and trying to destroy him like they tried to do with Jacabaygh based on FALSE a cusations.

Ellison is being protected by the same Democrats who 'Hernan Cain'ed Kavanaugh...

Conyers was allowed to retire and face no criminal charges for 20 years 80346459of sexual misconduct, not report I g it, facilitating it, and helping to create/run a committee whose sole purpose for existing was to pay for the silence of their victims using tax dollars to do so. The ONLY reason it has stopped - IF it has - is because it was finally discovered and reported.

The only thing stupid here is you trying to play ignorant', trying to brush all of this aside, and attempt to insult me instead.

Oh really? So the recession he inherited means nothing huh? It obviously means something because starting mid 2009, we have had non-stop job growth. A length of time unprecedented under a president.

The last two years of the maobama regime the UE dropped 0.9%, Trump has gotten a 1.1% drop in 21 months. And anyone who knows anything, the closer you get to full employment the harder it is to get measurable results. Still Trumps economy out performed the chicago gutter trash. Here's a link you can an adult to explain it to ya.

US Unemployment Rate

The last two years of the maobama regime the UE dropped 0.9%, Trump has gotten a 1.1% drop in 21 months. And anyone who knows anything, the closer you get to full employment the harder it is to get measurable results. Still Trumps economy out performed the chicago gutter trash. Here's a link you can an adult to explain it to ya.

US Unemployment Rate

Are you denying we had non-stop job growth since mid 2009 after a recession that began 4 month before Obama was sworn into office? Wow. I feel sorry for you.

US Unemployment Rate

Are you denying we had non-stop job growth since mid 2009 after a recession that began 4 month before Obama was sworn into office? Wow. I feel sorry for you.

It would have been much better much faster if the mulatto messiah had been a private citizen. He presided over the slowest recovery in US history. That's what you get with meddling commies, FDR did the same shit, WWII saved his bacon. Now run along and pray to your messiah.

...made against Obama?

What would stop women from tearing down Obama for the sake political will or for attention? Why didn’t they? Republicans already think Obama is corrupt. If he was, it would make sense he would probably commit sexual assault.

Now you may make the hilarious claim that RW women have more integrity than LW women, but let’s pretend for a moment that they do even though they don’t. Plenty of other women don’t give a shit about either political party. Some would just want to tear down a powerful man. I mean that’s the goal right? She wouldn’t be liberal or conservative because she just wouldn’t give a shit. A lot of people - both men and women - are like this.

Trump has, what, 11 accusers? Are a few fabricating their stories? It’s possible, but it would be stupid to think all or most of those accusers are lying. Bill Clinton doesn’t have a count that high yet repubs think he is guilty of all of them none the less.

Are you serious? Conservatives just don't roll like activist liberals. Can we say Twana Brawley?
And hey, its probably for the same reason you dont see conservative mobs harrasing people in restaurants or shouting them down on campuses. Mob rule anything goes is the new way of the democrat party.

Also, when Obama won the election, you didnt literally see people fall apart and crawl into their safe spaces like liberals did when Trump won. it put the entire DNC into shock and for them the war was instantly on to bring down Trump at any cost.

Conservatives didnt have this problem when Obama won.
Lol what? Fox News of all sources posted pictures of republicans crying after Obama was re-elected in 2012. Go ahead and look them up - they definitely exist.

awww whatever..... liberal tears are saltier ;)

...made against Obama?

What would stop women from tearing down Obama for the sake political will or for attention? Why didn’t they? Republicans already think Obama is corrupt. If he was, it would make sense he would probably commit sexual assault.

Now you may make the hilarious claim that RW women have more integrity than LW women, but let’s pretend for a moment that they do even though they don’t. Plenty of other women don’t give a shit about either political party. Some would just want to tear down a powerful man. I mean that’s the goal right? She wouldn’t be liberal or conservative because she just doesn’t give a shit. A lot of people - both men and women - are like this.

Trump has, what, 11 accusers? Are a few fabricating their stories? It’s possible, but it would be stupid to think all or most of those accusers are lying. Bill Clinton doesn’t have a count that high yet repubs think he is guilty of all of them none the less.
Why weren't there any claims against gorsuch?

That's what I don't get either, where they blindsided by him? I thought they were both confirmed during the bush jr years
Because it's not any sort of staged attack, it's true. There was much more reason to resent gorsuch. If this was a tactic people were willing to use they would have. Simple logic says so.

It also say you people are about to put a serial rapist who perjured himself on every network at once just last week on the supreme Court.

Not a wise move.

Their has to be a reason why not, I am sure they could of found some woman to smear gorsuch even if they had to go to his preschool days.
The reason is, unlike good old Bart O'Kavanaugh, gorsuch isn't a criminal. Don't get me wrong, he's an demagogue with no business on the highest court occupying a stolen seat, just not a rapist.

...made against Obama?

Now you may make the hilarious claim that RW women have more integrity than LW women, but let’s pretend for a moment that they do even though they don’t. Plenty of other women don’t give a shit about either political party. Some would just want to tear down a powerful man. I mean that’s the goal right? She wouldn’t be liberal or conservative because she just doesn’t give a shit. A lot of people - both men and women - are like this.

It wasn't close enough to an election.
Lame excuse. Not even remotely relevant.
Bullshit. You are simply lying because you're an immoral person.
Lol, you want a rapist on the supreme Court but I'm the immoral person.

Sure, let's go with that.

...made against Obama?

It wasn't close enough to an election.
Lame excuse. Not even remotely relevant.
Bullshit. You are simply lying because you're an immoral person.
Lol, you want a rapist on the supreme Court but I'm the immoral person.

Sure, let's go with that.
On this board you are always supporting the party of slavery. So yes, you are immoral.

...made against Obama?

~~~~~~
Actually women accusing Obama of any sexual improprieties would be impossible. We all know that Obama prefers men. There are at least two dead men from Rev. Wright's church and Larry Sinclair now dead in a hit and run never to be found or arrested. Then there's Reggie Love, Barry's body man.

Ex Obama Lover Larry Sinclair Mowed Down By A Hit And Run

Ex Obama Lover Larry Sinclair Mowed Down By A Hit And Run Driver Yesterday >> Four Winds 10 - Truth Winds
Nov. 14, 2011. Author of “Barack Obama & Larry Sinclair: Cocaine, Sex, Lies & Murder”, Lawrence W. Sinclair has died tonight near his home in a purported car accident. It was apparently a hit and run. Police say the other driver got away and there was no sign of the other driver or his car.

Is Obama Bi-sexual? Did 3 people of his church get murdered because they knew this?
Is Obama Bi-sexual? Did 3 people of his church get murdered because they knew this?
lol you are just adorable. First you give me a link to some random shitty website with a number in its address and then you - wait for it - post a question from some random nobody off of Yahoo Answers! That is just....priceless.

~~~~~~
Would any other information have mattered to you? I doubt it. The point I was making that the truth no matter where it comes from is and will be denied by the Left. Had Media Matters, or the Daily Kos printed the same you'd still deny the factual truth.

Three Members of Obama’s Church Killed
www.americanfreepress.net/html/members_of_obama_s_church_kill.html
The bombshell may involve the murder of Donald Young, a 47-year-old choir master at former Rev. Jeremiah Wright’s Trinity United Church of Christ—the same congregation that Obama has attended for the past 20 years.
~~~~~~~~~~~~
Remember The Three Homosexual Members of Obamas Church
Remember The Three Homosexual Members of Obama’s Church Murdered within 40 days?three-homosexual...
The bombshell may involve the murder of Donald Young, a 47-year-old choir master at former Rev. Jeremiah Wright‘s Trinity United Church of Christ—the same congregation that Obama has attended for the past 20 years. Two other young black men that attended the same church—Larry Bland and Nate Spencer—were also murdered execution style ..
~~~~~~~~~~~~
Why won’t the agenda-driven media report on Barack Obama
hillbuzz.org/why-wont-the-agenda-driven-media-report-on
If Barack Obama was a Republican, the Left would have somehow gotten ahold of his lifetime membership at Chicago gay bathhouse Man’s Country and would have plastered those records across Politico to destroy his political career.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back