If sex assault accusers’ only motive is to tear a man from power, why weren’t any accusations...

...made against Obama?

What would stop women from tearing down Obama for the sake political will or for attention? Why didn’t they? Republicans already think Obama is corrupt. If he was, it would make sense he would probably commit sexual assault.

Now you may make the hilarious claim that RW women have more integrity than LW women, but let’s pretend for a moment that they do even though they don’t. Plenty of other women don’t give a shit about either political party. Some would just want to tear down a powerful man. I mean that’s the goal right? She wouldn’t be liberal or conservative because she just wouldn’t give a shit. A lot of people - both men and women - are like this.

Trump has, what, 11 accusers? Are a few fabricating their stories? It’s possible, but it would be stupid to think all or most of those accusers are lying. Bill Clinton doesn’t have a count that high yet repubs think he is guilty of all of them none the less.

Are you serious? Conservatives just don't roll like activist liberals. Can we say Twana Brawley?
And hey, its probably for the same reason you dont see conservative mobs harrasing people in restaurants or shouting them down on campuses. Mob rule anything goes is the new way of the democrat party.

Also, when Obama won the election, you didnt literally see people fall apart and crawl into their safe spaces like liberals did when Trump won. it put the entire DNC into shock and for them the war was instantly on to bring down Trump at any cost.

Conservatives didnt have this problem when Obama won.

...made against Obama?

What would stop women from tearing down Obama for the sake political will or for attention? Why didn’t they? Republicans already think Obama is corrupt. If he was, it would make sense he would probably commit sexual assault.

Now you may make the hilarious claim that RW women have more integrity than LW women, but let’s pretend for a moment that they do even though they don’t. Plenty of other women don’t give a shit about either political party. Some would just want to tear down a powerful man. I mean that’s the goal right? She wouldn’t be liberal or conservative because she just doesn’t give a shit. A lot of people - both men and women - are like this.

Trump has, what, 11 accusers? Are a few fabricating their stories? It’s possible, but it would be stupid to think all or most of those accusers are lying. Bill Clinton doesn’t have a count that high yet repubs think he is guilty of all of them none the less.
Why weren't there any claims against gorsuch?

That's what I don't get either, where they blindsided by him? I thought they were both confirmed during the bush jr years

...made against Obama?

Now you may make the hilarious claim that RW women have more integrity than LW women, but let’s pretend for a moment that they do even though they don’t. Plenty of other women don’t give a shit about either political party. Some would just want to tear down a powerful man. I mean that’s the goal right? She wouldn’t be liberal or conservative because she just doesn’t give a shit. A lot of people - both men and women - are like this.

WHO????? OH! Wasn't that the guy that admitted there was no booze too low class and no drug he'd pass on. How do you get to an admitted POS, you freaks didn't care?

Lol okay, I don't knows If Obama actually said those things, but even if he did, your complete denial of how much of scumbag Trump is based on the many things he has said is rather pathetic. Trump has outdone all politicians before him as being a whiny little bitch. His Tweets cannot be erased. His quotes at campaign rallies cannot be ignored. He is immature, fucking stupid, and a complete embarrassment to the rest of the world.

Your problem is you fail to understand, I don't give a fuck what Trump does, I care what he gets done and so far he's doing a hell of a job.

You should be embarrassed to be rooting against your country. BTW maobama said it, see post 8 to hear it for yourself.

I'm sorry what? What has he done? A shitload of EOs? Yeah. That's all he has going for him. Is that supposed to be impressive? I would say the tax law as a Trump success except that his dumbass had nothing to do with who composed the actual bill,. His dumbbass just signed into law. How about all of the campaign promises he has completely failed on? His most prolific ones are never going to happen because they were retarded ideas from the start. You morons actually believed Trump when he said he would eliminate ISIS in 30 days. You also believed Mexico would fund his shitty wall idea. What the absolute fuck? How are you that dumb?

Last edited:
Men don't usually admit to having sex with their sissies & Obama was just fine with them keeping it that way...
Why it matters whether or not Obama is gay is lost on me, but whatever, let's pretend he is gay. Why haven't any Sissies come forward?
Unbelievable... you are daft to boot, lol!
No, you just know you're wrong and you can't handle it.

19th Ward Chicago: Mom of Murdered Obama Gay Lover Speaks Up

Men don't usually admit to having sex with their sissies & Obama was just fine with them keeping it that way...
Why it matters whether or not Obama is gay is lost on me, but whatever, let's pretend he is gay. Why haven't any Sissies come forward?
Unbelievable... you are daft to boot, lol!
No, you just know you're wrong and you can't handle it.

19th Ward Chicago: Mom of Murdered Obama Gay Lover Speaks Up

Oh so it isn't an article about an actual Obama accuser, it's an article about that accuser's mom! wow.

...made against Obama?

That's what I don't get either, where they blindsided by him? I thought they were both confirmed during the bush jr years
Because it's not any sort of staged attack, it's true. There was much more reason to resent gorsuch. If this was a tactic people were willing to use they would have. Simple logic says so.

It also say you people are about to put a serial rapist who perjured himself on every network at once just last week on the supreme Court.

Not a wise move.

...made against Obama?

Now you may make the hilarious claim that RW women have more integrity than LW women, but let’s pretend for a moment that they do even though they don’t. Plenty of other women don’t give a shit about either political party. Some would just want to tear down a powerful man. I mean that’s the goal right? She wouldn’t be liberal or conservative because she just wouldn’t give a shit. A lot of people - both men and women - are like this.

Are you serious? Conservatives just don't roll like activist liberals. Can we say Twana Brawley?
And hey, its probably for the same reason you dont see conservative mobs harrasing people in restaurants or shouting them down on campuses. Mob rule anything goes is the new way of the democrat party.

Also, when Obama won the election, you didnt literally see people fall apart and crawl into their safe spaces like liberals did when Trump won. it put the entire DNC into shock and for them the war was instantly on to bring down Trump at any cost.

Conservatives didnt have this problem when Obama won.
Lol what? Fox News of all sources posted pictures of republicans crying after Obama was re-elected in 2012. Go ahead and look them up - they definitely exist.

...made against Obama?

It wasn't close enough to an election.

...made against Obama?

Lame excuse. Not even remotely relevant.

...made against Obama?

Because it's not any sort of staged attack, it's true. There was much more reason to resent gorsuch. If this was a tactic people were willing to use they would have. Simple logic says so.

It also say you people are about to put a serial rapist who perjured himself on every network at once just last week on the supreme Court.

Not a wise move.

Their has to be a reason why not, I am sure they could of found some woman to smear gorsuch even if they had to go to his preschool days.

...made against Obama?

WHO????? OH! Wasn't that the guy that admitted there was no booze too low class and no drug he'd pass on. How do you get to an admitted POS, you freaks didn't care?

Lol okay, I don't knows If Obama actually said those things, but even if he did, your complete denial of how much of scumbag Trump is based on the many things he has said is rather pathetic. Trump has outdone all politicians before him as being a whiny little bitch. His Tweets cannot be erased. His quotes at campaign rallies cannot be ignored. He is immature, fucking stupid, and a complete embarrassment to the rest of the world.

Your problem is you fail to understand, I don't give a fuck what Trump does, I care what he gets done and so far he's doing a hell of a job.

You should be embarrassed to be rooting against your country. BTW maobama said it, see post 8 to hear it for yourself.

I'm sorry what? What has he done? A shitload of EOs? Yeah. That's all he has going for him. Is that supposed to be impressive? I would say the tax law as a Trump success except that his dumbass had nothing to do with who composed the actual bill,. His dumbbass just signed into law. How about all of the campaign promises he has completely failed on? His most prolific ones are never going to happen because they were retarded ideas from the start. You morons actually believed Trump when he said he would eliminate ISIS in 30 days. You also believed Mexico would fund his shitty wall idea. What the absolute fuck? How are you that dumb?

Wow, such a reliable commie propagandist. You need to learn a simple lesson that a commie explained this way, IT'S THE ECONOMY STUPID. Talking point are irrelevant when people have jobs and can pay their bills.

...made against Obama?

1. 'Herman Cain'ing is a DEMOCRAT tactic, part if their basic, fundamental strategy of the 'Politics of Persona Destruction'.

2. No WOMEN came forward because Obama was / is a homosexual.

- He admitted the women he wrote about in his book did not exist but was instead a compilation of several women he 'knew'

- When he 1st became a president a MAN who went to school with Barry cane forward to say Barry experimented with more than drugs in college...that he had had sex with Barry...and was not the only one. The media shut down, ignored the story and the guy QUICKLY DISAPPEARED.

** Democrats declared in the Kavanaugh hearing that the burden of proof now falls on the defendant and that someone accused is now GUILTY until PROVEN innocent. That being the case, Barry was accused of being a homosexual - bi at the least, so it is up to him to prove he was / is not...

...made against Obama?

Wow, such a reliable commie propagandist. You need to learn a simple lesson that a commie explained this way, IT'S THE ECONOMY STUPID. Talking point are irrelevant when people have jobs and can pay their bills.

Oh you mean what people were doing before Trump became president?

...made against Obama?

Prolly because if the Tea Party had gone after him and his Administration like you pouting babies are in the streets and in people's faces -- they would have been called nazis and anarchists by 85% of the media.

You're lucky you got those big FREE Political Action Committees or this "game" of tossing female hand grenades and tossing hissy fits would be MUCH MORE ------------ even..

...made against Obama?

What would stop women from tearing down Obama for the sake political will or for attention?
Generally the type of people that oppose Obama are moral and sane.

The people who vote for the party of slavery are all immoral and huge portion of them have serious mental health problems.

...made against Obama?

Prolly because if the Tea Party had gone after him and his Administration like you pouting babies are in the streets and in people's faces -- they would have been called nazis and anarchists by 85% of the media.

You're lucky you got those big FREE Political Action Committees or this "game" of tossing female hand grenades and tossing hissy fits would be MUCH MORE ------------ even..
Oh so basically you are saying Tea Party accusers would be too weak to handle public heat. Got it.

...made against Obama?

Lame excuse. Not even remotely relevant.
Bullshit. You are simply lying because you're an immoral person.

God you're a pathetic liar.

God you're a pathetic liar.

Lol we both know I am right.

Forum List

Back