If Soleimani had not been killed ....

Nobody on the right is going to commit political suicide for any reason.
Even if they believe it is for the good of the country? They don't sound much like patriots to me.

How in the world could it be good for the country? ...

Don't dodge the question. If they did believe it was good for the country, would they oppose Trump?

I don't think they would. I think they're far more interested in the good of their party. They've proven that very clearly in the last few years.

Oh for crying out loud. Of course they're against removal from office. This is the phoniest impeachment in our history; all made up. It's the first Thought Police impeachment in history as well as no criminal act involved.

How did the Democrat Senators vote on Bill Clinton's removal from office? You know, the guy who committed a felony, with DNA evidence to support it?

It has nothing to do with loyalty or solidarity. If the Republicans tried a stunt like this, I would be against it as well. Impeachment is a serious charge, and should not be taken lightly or used for political purposes. Now the commies started an impeachment war. Every single time from this point on, that we have a House leadership opposite of a President, an impeachment is going to take place.

Thank you Democrats.

Even if they believe it is for the good of the country? They don't sound much like patriots to me.

How in the world could it be good for the country? The first President ever voted out of office. The roaring economy would come to a halt. The stock market could crash. It would tear the party limb from limb as most Republicans are more than pleased with Trump's accomplishments. Why would anybody in their right mind do that?

You people lend credibility to Rush Limbaugh all the time. He said the left is convinced that because they hate Donald Trump, everybody in the world must hate him as well.
If it comes out that Trump was attempting to rig the next election (I'm not saying he is, just a hypothetical) would that be reason for the GOP to impeach?

Don't dodge the question. If they did believe it was good for the country, would they oppose Trump?

I don't think they would. I think they're far more interested in the good of their party. They've proven that very clearly in the last few years.

Oh for crying out loud. Of course they're against removal from office. This is the phoniest impeachment in our history; all made up. It's the first Thought Police impeachment in history as well as no criminal act involved.

How did the Democrat Senators vote on Bill Clinton's removal from office? You know, the guy who committed a felony, with DNA evidence to support it?

It has nothing to do with loyalty or solidarity. If the Republicans tried a stunt like this, I would be against it as well. Impeachment is a serious charge, and should not be taken lightly or used for political purposes. Now the commies started an impeachment war. Every single time from this point on, that we have a House leadership opposite of a President, an impeachment is going to take place.

Thank you Democrats.

You don't really comprehend hypotheticals, do you? If they did believe it was good for the country, would they oppose Trump? I realize, you think Trump's shit doesn't stink. That's not the question. The question is whether Republicans are more loyal to Trump than to their country. Of course, you'll keep dodging the actual question, because you don't want to acknowledge the answer.

Thank you Democrats.

You don't really comprehend hypotheticals, do you? If they did believe it was good for the country, would they oppose Trump? I realize, you think Trump's shit doesn't stink. That's not the question. The question is whether Republicans are more loyal to Trump than to their country. Of course, you'll keep dodging the actual question, because you don't want to acknowledge the answer.

Of course I would not want them to take party over country. However you are correct. It is a hypothetical since that's not what took place here. I am speaking of current events instead of what-if's. In this situation, I want to see Republicans line up with the President; not because he's a member of their party, but because this entire thing was bogus from the get-go.

And watch how the Democrats side against him even with this bogus impeachment. They are going to be the ones that side with party over country.

How in the world could it be good for the country? The first President ever voted out of office. The roaring economy would come to a halt. The stock market could crash. It would tear the party limb from limb as most Republicans are more than pleased with Trump's accomplishments. Why would anybody in their right mind do that?

You people lend credibility to Rush Limbaugh all the time. He said the left is convinced that because they hate Donald Trump, everybody in the world must hate him as well.
If it comes out that Trump was attempting to rig the next election (I'm not saying he is, just a hypothetical) would that be reason for the GOP to impeach?

There is no way for anybody to rig an election outside of voter fraud. Nobody has that power. Elections are held by state, and that includes Republican and Democrat states. I don't call a country putting up Facebook ads rigging the election. That's besides the fact I have expert testimony supporting my claim.

There is no way for anybody to rig an election outside of voter fraud. Nobody has that power. Elections are held by state, and that includes Republican and Democrat states. I don't call a country putting up Facebook ads rigging the election. That's besides the fact I have expert testimony supporting my claim.
Aside from not understanding the word 'theoretical' you don't have much imagination when it comes to rigging an election. The President has that power, again theoretically.

I can think of several ways a President could influence an election:
  • order the DOJ, FBI, CIA, etc., to investigate a political opponent and leak the existence of the investigation
  • offer a friendly State Attorney General or foreign country some incentive to investigate a political opponent and leak the existence of the investigation
  • instigate a 'Wag the Dog' scenario to rally the country around you
  • use the bully pulpit of the Presidency to
    • make false accusations about a political opponent
    • make false accusations about election impartiality
If a sitting President did any of these things I would think any patriotic American would like to have the truth come out before the next election.

if Soleimani had not been killed and he then orchestrated another attack on the embassy in Iraq that would have cost American lives and it was later revealed that we had him in the crosshairs at the Baghdad airport the left would be screaming that Trump could have and should have carried out the strike !! remember they were already trying to say that the embassy attack in which no American lives were lost was Trumps Benghazi ! the point is the left is willing to do or say anything to hurt Trump even if it is at the expense of American lives ! they know we know everyone knows that Soleimani is a terrorist mastermind on the same level as Bin Laden and Al Baghdadi !! the left knows that the man is responsible for the deaths of Americans and was in the process of planning committing more acts of violence ...or do they believe that he was there in Iraq for peace ... of course he was there with ill intent against the United States and our people ! but that i repeat that does not matter ! the left was rooting for a Benghazi like event that cost the lives of Americans just to put a stain on the POTUS ! the left is despicable !

Do you believe a planned attack on our embassy would be stopped by killing Soleimani?

"The directions were in his glove compartment! All is lost!"

there’s less of a chance it happens now, don’t you think?

You'd have to be pretty stupid to think one guy is some kind of linchpin for an attack. These guys have been doing this for a long time.

This isn't some old Western movie where if you kill the Indian chief, all the warriors quit the battle and go home.

I’m not saying he was a linchpin for any attack. What I am saying is because of what we did Iran is likely to think before they carry out an attack on us from here on in.

I’m not saying he was a linchpin for any attack. What I am saying is because of what we did Iran is likely to think before they carry out an attack on us from here on in.
Yes. They'll think alright. Think about how to really hurt us.
Iran’s general replacing Soleimani vows revenge for US killing

Aside from not understanding the word 'theoretical' you don't have much imagination when it comes to rigging an election. The President has that power, again theoretically.

• order the DOJ, FBI, CIA, etc., to investigate a political opponent and leak the existence of the investigation
  • offer a friendly State Attorney General or foreign country some incentive to investigate a political opponent and leak the existence of the investigation
If a sitting President did any of these things I would think any patriotic American would like to have the truth come out before the next election.

Well Hillary did half of those things, and she isn't our President. In fact, she didn't come close.

As for partisanship and false accusations, that's part of every presidential election. If it's a regular election, Democrat and Republican contenders do it to each other. If it's a reelection, the incumbent does it to the challenger, and the challenger does it to the sitting President. This is nothing new in politics, but nobody can say it's rigging the election.

Well Hillary did half of those things, and she isn't our President. In fact, she didn't come close.

As for partisanship and false accusations, that's part of every presidential election. If it's a regular election, Democrat and Republican contenders do it to each other. If it's a reelection, the incumbent does it to the challenger, and the challenger does it to the sitting President. This is nothing new in politics, but nobody can say it's rigging the election.
So there is no way for a President to abuse his power? I guess it doesn't matter since future presidents, of either party, will just refuse to cooperate with any investigation.

So there is no way for a President to abuse his power? I guess it doesn't matter since future presidents, of either party, will just refuse to cooperate with any investigation.

Look around here. Do you see anybody who was liberal turn conservative, or any conservative turn liberal in this forum?

The only people who actually rig an election are the media, and it's not illegal to do either. All your social media with their millions and millions of participants, often remove conservative ideas or agendas. You have states like California, who have motor voter laws; places loaded with illegals and protected by the cities and state itself.

So if you are worried about anybody rigging the election, don't worry about the President. He's the last person that has any real impact. The best economy in 50 years, lowest unemployment rate since records began for every minority group, increasing wages where last year, we broke a new high in median household income, something that hasn't been done since Bush jr was President. And with all this and more, Trump is barely over 50% approval in many months polls are being taken? I mean, seriously. Who is really trying to fix an election?

https://www.investors.com/politics/editorials/media-trump-hatred-coverage/

If this man was still alive he would be killing and planning to kill Americans and American assets around the world!

So for the far left how many deaths would it take for you understand how this is a good thing he is dead..

if Soleimani had not been killed and he then orchestrated another attack on the embassy in Iraq that would have cost American lives and it was later revealed that we had him in the crosshairs at the Baghdad airport the left would be screaming that Trump could have and should have carried out the strike !! remember they were already trying to say that the embassy attack in which no American lives were lost was Trumps Benghazi ! the point is the left is willing to do or say anything to hurt Trump even if it is at the expense of American lives ! they know we know everyone knows that Soleimani is a terrorist mastermind on the same level as Bin Laden and Al Baghdadi !! the left knows that the man is responsible for the deaths of Americans and was in the process of planning committing more acts of violence ...or do they believe that he was there in Iraq for peace ... of course he was there with ill intent against the United States and our people ! but that i repeat that does not matter ! the left was rooting for a Benghazi like event that cost the lives of Americans just to put a stain on the POTUS ! the left is despicable !

Do you believe a planned attack on our embassy would be stopped by killing Soleimani?

..obviously he was a huge force/much loved/etc ....he was very popular in Iran
...from what've read, he got things done..he rose fast in the ranks
1. a powerful force/person was eliminated
2. if he was that popular, he could have risen high in politics --and this guy was anti-American
3. a good probabliity this throws a huge monkey wrench into future planning and most importantly efficiency

Soleimani has been designated as a terrorist ... do you understand what terrorist means . it means they can be taken out .

I have no love for Iran or Soleimani but I think his killing is setting a bad precedent. He was a major player in Iran's political hierarchy but he was not the only one with blood on his hands. Should we kill the head Ayatollah of Iran, Khamenei? Is this the new normal? During the Cold War neither side targeted government officials of the other side. Do other governments have the right to assassinate members of our government that authorize air strikes that kill civilians?
you mean like when Obama killed an American citizen fighting for Isis .

If this man was still alive he would be killing and planning to kill Americans and American assets around the world!

So for the far left how many deaths would it take for you understand how this is a good thing he is dead..
Soleimani was a military commander in Iran armed forces.
He was a threat to the region, but not here in USA.
It was Israel who wanted him dead, and failed at attempt in October.

Everyone in the pentagon (with a clue) is jumping ship as we speak.

Trump* is just trying to divert attention away from his impeachment. Go Nancy!
Are you really that stupid? The impeachment is just a partisan dog and pony show. An irrelevant non-starter. The Democrats don't have anywhere close to enough seats in the Senate to remove Trump.

So fuck off, idiot.
You assume all Republicans in the Senate put Trump ahead of our country. If they think Trump can win, they might vote guilty in order to get the ass out of office.

Nobody on the right is going to commit political suicide for any reason. I think you better worry about the Democrats who are up for reelection jumping on board with the Republicans in voting against removal.

If 20% of Republicans favor impeachment, what makes you think they will vote for Trump?
we will see nov 4th is going to be a bad day for you and the traitors in the democratic party .

The do nothing and our enemies will go away doctrine

Using your logic, any attack that happens now would be planned by his successor and it is Trump's fault for putting him in charge.

Soleimani traveled openly. i.e. he is always in the cross hairs.

then we kill that son of a bitch too ! eventually even the idiot terrorist will get the message . AND THEY WILL PROBABLY GET THE MESSAGE BEFORE THE DUMB ASSED VOTER BASE OF THE LEFT REALIZE IT IS A DETERRENT !

Last edited:

there’s less of a chance it happens now, don’t you think?

You'd have to be pretty stupid to think one guy is some kind of linchpin for an attack. These guys have been doing this for a long time.

This isn't some old Western movie where if you kill the Indian chief, all the warriors quit the battle and go home.

Sounds like he was quite the strategist. They are missing his talents, I'm sure. You're right, of course, that it won't stop all terrorist attacks by Iran, but it hurt.

absolutely ! but you dont and never had that evidence ! we on the right love our country more than politics ! we dont act on emotion ! if Trump committed an impeachable offence we would support his removal ! we are not sheeple,we are not robots ,WE ARE NOT DEMOCRATS ! ...AND YOU CAN BET THAT IF CLINTON WAS A REPUBLICAN WE WOULD HAVE SUPPORTED THE SCUMBAGS REMOVAL ! AND THAT MEANS THE RAPIST WOULD HAVE BEEN THROWN OUT !

Last edited:

Forum List

Back