If some deranged ANTIFA member shot up a Trump rally and killed a bunch of MAGA people...

How many on the left would show the same lack of compassion that is being shown to the slaughtered Muslims in NZ by some members of the right?

Define "some members" and "right"

Another attempted group smear, using the old tactic of broad brush painting.

We reserve our lack of compassion for useless troll twats such as yourself.

Not all, but some right wingers on this forum have expressed that they give zero fucks about the shooting. I saw one person say they wish he had killed more of them.

Yes, but you used the terms "members of the right" in the usual attempt to lump anyone to the right of Mitt Romney with nutjobs.

now if you used members of this board on the right, it would be more accurate, but again going for the lump guilt shot.
No, Confounding said "some members on the right..." You lose this one.

How many on the left would show the same lack of compassion that is being shown to the slaughtered Muslims in NZ by some members of the right?
Do you think it would be hard for us to do that? Knocking a hat off, getting in a fist fight, or kicking someone out of a bar is one thing, but murder? Terrorist slaughter? You need to stop equating the decades long festering hatred of the right with the side that opposes that.

All forms of violence needs to stop, Of course murder is the worst thing you can do, however no violence should be acceptable. We need to all tone it down. We need to find agreements and focus on this instead of what divides us. We need real leadership and real leaders and we have a big nothing from any political party and from any American in general.
Meanwhile, half your party is celebrating a terrorist in NZ slughtering innocents. Bravo :clap:

really? Half? With such a bullshit claim I expected you to claim at least 70-80%....

Fucking liar.

Not all, but some right wingers on this forum have expressed that they give zero fucks about the shooting. I saw one person say they wish he had killed more of them.

Yes, but you used the terms "members of the right" in the usual attempt to lump anyone to the right of Mitt Romney with nutjobs.

now if you used members of this board on the right, it would be more accurate, but again going for the lump guilt shot.
No, Confounding said "some members on the right..." You lose this one.

Weasel words. some, a few, most, all imply connections and thus tries to imply guilt or approval.

What an important hypothetical question! Also important: Would even one USMB liberal/progressive celebrate the murders and express a desire
for more?

You've done a great thing here.

I don't see that.

I don't know how you don't see it. The left has never been so angry and hostile in my lifetime.
But the right has been

That's not a good justification.
For getting in people's faces, yes. Not for terrorist slaughter.

The left pretty much dominates the political sphere in the western world while conservative voices are increasingly marginalized. If the roles were reversed then I suspect there'd be more "left wing" terrorism like there was in the 60s.

I'm sorry I've offended you with a lack of semantics. I'm not trying to call right wingers horrible people. I'm actually suggesting that the left can be just as bad as the worst the right has to offer.

Because that is what matters, right? It would make those RW nuts feel such warmth. Only you don't seem to have examples of that.....so you ask the question to inspire a treasure trove of bullshit.

Simply name names. Name the lefties here who have called for violence or celebrated a terror attack in the manner that Flash and BrokeLoser
have done today.

Let's make more accurate accusations. Name names.

I'm sorry I've offended you with a lack of semantics. I'm not trying to call right wingers horrible people. I'm actually suggesting that the left can be just as bad as the worst the right has to offer.

Because that is what matters, right? It would make those RW nuts feel such warmth. Only you don't seem to have examples of that.....so you ask the question to inspire a treasure trove of bullshit.

Simply name names. Name the lefties here who have called for violence or celebrated a terror attack in the manner that Flash and BrokeLoser
have done today.

Just to be clear, you think what I've suggested in the OP is incorrect?

Do you think it would be hard for us to do that? Knocking a hat off, getting in a fist fight, or kicking someone out of a bar is one thing, but murder? Terrorist slaughter? You need to stop equating the decades long festering hatred of the right with the side that opposes that.

All forms of violence needs to stop, Of course murder is the worst thing you can do, however no violence should be acceptable. We need to all tone it down. We need to find agreements and focus on this instead of what divides us. We need real leadership and real leaders and we have a big nothing from any political party and from any American in general.

Agree with what you are saying. It should be something we can all agree upon. Sadly, that's not the case and today is one of those days where the hate is oozing forth.

have done today.

You are confused Moon Bat.

I have not called out or celebrated anything.

What I have said very clearly is that we need to deport all the Muslim scum and we need to vote out the pathetic weak minded White Guilt asshole politicians that are so stupid that allow that scum to come into this country.

I am glad that shithead Crooked Hillary didn't get elected because that dumb ass bitch advocated bring in a million Muslim refugees. How stupid was that?

have done today.

Just to be clear, you think what I've suggested in the OP is incorrect?

Referring to the members here at USMB.....yes. You won't find lefties here celebrating terror attacks.

There are dozens of righties who do. You saw them today with your own eyes.

But.....fuck it. BOTH SIDES!!!!!!!

This from the schmuck who claims that he never argues in bad faith. :auiqs.jpg:

I don't see that.

I don't know how you don't see it. The left has never been so angry and hostile in my lifetime.
But the right has been

That's not a good justification.
For getting in people's faces, yes. Not for terrorist slaughter.

The left pretty much dominates the political sphere in the western world while conservative voices are increasingly marginalized. If the roles were reversed then I suspect there'd be more "left wing" terrorism like there was in the 60s.

I'm sorry the far right isn't popular in many democracies. It's not reason to go shoot the place up though.

have done today.

You are confused Moon Bat.

I have not called out or celebrated anything.

What I have said very clearly is that we need to deport all the Muslim scum and we need to vote out the pathetic weak minded White Guilt asshole politicians that are so stupid that allow that scum to come into this country.

I am glad that shithead Crooked Hillary didn't get elected because that dumb ass bitch advocated bring in a million Muslim refugees. How stupid was that?

You said you agree with the NZ killer's manifesto and you advocated the nuking of Mecca. That WAS you, wasn't it?

Forum List

Back