If the Ashli Babbitt murder/shooting was so justified why was she the only one shot? Didn’t hundreds break in?

So what are you saying.....that we outsmarted you yet again? How does this keep happening that we outsmart you?

You sound like you're becoming unhinged. Your hyper reality is coming crashing down on you and it sounds like your cognitive dissonance is breaking down.

Fact is a conspiracy believing, trumpanzee traitor was shot and killed for breaking the law.
She was shot for not adhering to an officer’s commands and threatening the officer’s life. If she was shot for believing in a conspiracy and supporting Trump, that would be a big problem.

She was shot for not adhering to an officer’s commands and threatening the officer’s life. If she was shot for believing in a conspiracy and supporting Trump, that would be a big problem.
While I agree with that sentiment lets be honest here. Those trumpanzee nut jobs have no place in a civilized society.

Ok let's say you burn down a courthouse and a police station. You get shot dead. Will your last words be "I deserve it"? Remember Portland?
I wouldnt do something like that so that question is meaningless.

Face it. She was a traitor, history will view her as a traitor while also recognizing you sympathizers as traitors as well.

Wrong.
They were standing to the side, to the right of the door and window to the right of the doors.
They were right next to Ashli when she went through the window.
They would have been right behind Ashli in the line of fire from Bryd.
They were still there when Ashli was shot and fell back through the window.
They were the ones who rushed to her aid.

Watch the video sometime.
You're lying again. If truth and reality were on your side, you wouldn't have to lie like that.

In the video in this link...

... those three cops are seen evacuating the area starting at the 38:55 mark. Ashes Targetpractice was shot at the 39:10 mark when those three cops were already walking down the stairs.

Did Rachel tell you that? You're such a good little complier. What a good boy.
Who is Rachel? Well when one angle of attack doesnt work, try another I guess, right? I can wake up every morning and know I'm not a traitor because I dont spread lies and propaganda around the internet like yourself. You're a traitor to America.

I live right here in America and assisted in remevoing that filth known as trump from the WH. What a great day for real Americans that day was.
That was a great day for wetbacks, faggots, rug munchers, chicks with dicks, feminazis, degenerate lowlifes, criminals and drug addicts…none of which are “real Americans”.

Who is Rachel? Well when one angle of attack doesnt work, try another I guess, right? I can wake up every morning and know I'm not a traitor because I dont spread lies and propaganda around the internet like yourself. You're a traitor to America.
You seem to be very MSNBC'd. Killing unarmed protesters makes you a traitor. Human waste.

You seem to be very MSNBC'd. Killing unarmed protesters makes you a traitor. Human waste.
I dont even have cable. There goes that narrative. She wasnt a protestor. She was a traitor terrorist. You must be seething with anger when you read about another trumpanzee being locked up for Jan 6th. You evidently have no regard for the rule of law.

We win again and you lose yet again. That must really irritate you as well.

I dont even have cable. There goes that narrative. She wasnt a protestor. She was a traitor terrorist. You must be seething with anger when you read about another trumpanzee being locked up for Jan 6th. You evidently have no regard for the rule of law.

We win again and you lose yet again. That must really irritate you as well.
No. She was a protester. An unarmed protester.

So what are you saying.....that we outsmarted you yet again? How does this keep happening that we outsmart you?
No. I didn't say that. And don't believe it. And who is this "we" you refer to?
You sound like you're becoming unhinged. Your hyper reality is coming crashing down on you and it sounds like your cognitive dissonance is breaking down.

Fact is a conspiracy believing, trumpanzee traitor was shot and killed for breaking the law.
Yes, That's all fact. Shot for breaking the law.
She didn't HAVE to be shot at near point blank range by a cop with a history of foul ups and blunders.

But she was and I look forward to taking control of Congress soon and then opening a investigation
into Michael Byrd and the rest of Pelosi's Keystone Cops.
What happened at the Capitol was a tragedy especially considering all members of Congress had already been hustled out of the Capitol via specials tunnels to a safe place and this murder was entirely unnecessary!

No. I didn't say that. And don't believe it. And who is this "we" you refer to?

Yes, That's all fact. Shot for breaking the law.
She didn't HAVE to be shot at near point blank range by a cop with a history of foul ups and blunders.

But she was and I look forward to taking control of Congress soon and then opening a investigation
into Michael Byrd and the rest of Pelosi's Keystone Cops.
What happened at the Capitol was a tragedy especially considering all members of Congress had already been hustled out of the Capitol via specials tunnels to a safe place and this murder was entirely unnecessary!
And all you can do is sit there and whine about it. Back in reality, we'll continue to lock you trumpanzees up. I heard the other day one got FIVE years. What a great day to be a real American!

Forum List

Back