If the Ashli Babbitt murder/shooting was so justified why was she the only one shot? Didn’t hundreds break in?

She was shot for not adhering to an officer’s commands and threatening the officer’s life. If she was shot for believing in a conspiracy and supporting Trump, that would be a big problem.
How did this lone unarmed woman "threaten the life of an officer"?

Do you believe your own lies and bullshit?

And all you can do is sit there and whine about it. Back in reality, we'll continue to lock you trumpanzees up. I heard the other day one got FIVE years. What a great day to be a real American!
"Real Americans" don't cheer and ejaculate due to a lone unarmed woman being gunned down
by a rogue Capitol cop in a totally unnecessary act of deadly violence.

But you already have proven yourself to be anything but a "real American".
A real CCP sympathizer, perhaps.

And all you can do is sit there and whine about it. Back in reality, we'll continue to lock you trumpanzees up. I heard the other day one got FIVE years. What a great day to be a real American!
LefTard Logic:
”Real American = undocumented, illegal alien man with a penis who identifies as a woman, doesn’t speak english, likes to pound man ass and does not contribute to the treasury.”

Threatening to lead a violent mob into the House chamber where some lawmakers and staff were still holed up. A justifiable shoot which is why the cop was not charged.
That’s the story concocted by the Left
The killer wasn’t charged because he’s a blacktivist and the optics would be bad for Mexicrats.
Still no proof that the negro shooter was the closest agent to the “lawmakers and staff still holed up”…..all hearsay to help push the narrative and save the negroes filthy black ass.

I live right here in America and assisted in remevoing that filth known as trump from the WH. What a great day for real Americans that day was.
And how is that appointed president, Joe "Brandon" Biden working out for you?

Seems to me after you go to all the trouble to cheat and lie your way into the White House you should have
put a better stooge into office. Good work, losers. :icon_rolleyes:

Last edited:
And how is that appointed president, Joe "Brandon" Biden working out for you?

Seems to me after you go to all the trouble to cheat and lie your way into the White House you should have
put a better stooge into office. Good work, losers. :icon_rolleyes:
You almost got there. You almost actually saw reality. But you're hopeless. A complete laughingstock.

"Real Americans" don't cheer and ejaculate due to a lone unarmed woman being gunned down
by a rogue Capitol cop in a totally unnecessary act of deadly violence.

But you already have proven yourself to be anything but a "real American".
A real CCP sympathizer, perhaps.
You are a traitor to America. You support domestic terrorists, conspiracy theories, and spread propaganda that our elections are rigged. You should be deported.

The officer was protecting Congressmen. The traitor got what she deserved.
The shooting was at the best questionable.

You are a traitor to America. You support domestic terrorists, conspiracy theories, and spread propaganda that our elections are rigged. You should be deported.
Really? Why don't you and Michael Byrd just grab your guns and come over here and shoot me.

That's what you did to Ashley Babbitt, right? She didn't have to get shot at close range and killed.

But that's how the bloodthirsty ghouls that get off because she was murdered like it.

Last edited:
It's a GREAT idea!! And shoot all rioters who attack police. First.
If I was a cop and someone was throwing bricks at me, another person was trying to set me on fire with a Molotov cocktail and some fool was trying to blind me with a green laser I would definitely feel I should have the right to defend myself with lethal force.

But apparently the cops in the blue cities can’t defend themselves. Therefore if I was a younger person looking for a career I would cross law enforcement off my list.

That’s the story concocted by the Left
The killer wasn’t charged because he’s a blacktivist and the optics would be bad for Mexicrats.
Still no proof that the negro shooter was the closest agent to the “lawmakers and staff still holed up”…..all hearsay to help push the narrative and save the negroes filthy black ass.
Byrd was all that stood between that violent mob and the House chamber where some lawmakers were still holed up. The only reason you drag race into this discussion is because even you know it was a justifiable shoot; but you can't bring yourself to post that and you have nothing to show it wasn't a justifiable shoot.

Really? Why don't you and Michael Byrd just grab your guns and come over here and shoot me.

That's what you did to Ashley Babbitt, right? She didn't have to get shot at close range and killed.

But that's how the bloodthirsty ghouls that get off because she was murdered like it.
It should be obvious to anyone reading this that you are against the rule of law. You think it perfectly acceptable for people to attack police, break into our Capitol, destroy public property, and attempt to physically hunt down our Congressmen all in an attempt to subvert democracy. You are the lowest of the low.

We get it though. You can't accept what happened and you have to come on here to cry about it.

Forum List

Back