If the Ashli Babbitt murder/shooting was so justified why was she the only one shot? Didn’t hundreds break in?

Her murder is nothing to joke about you sick bastard.
She wasn't murdered, FruitLoops. "Murder" is a legal term describing the unlawful killing of another and Byrd was not charged with murder, no less convicted of it, because it wasn't murder. It was a justifiable shoot to keep Trump's violent mob away from members of Congress. So she wasn't "murdered" simply because a flaming nut like you insists she was.

Furthermore, she died a traitor who was attacking her own government. Traitors deserve death; so her death was for the good of the country.

She wasn't murdered, FruitLoops. "Murder" is a legal term describing the unlawful killing of another and Byrd was not charged with murder, no less convicted of it. So she wasn't "murdered" simply because a flaming nut like you says she was.

Furthermore, she died a traitor who was attacking her own government. Traitors deserve death; so her death was for the good of the country.
Comey is not charged with lying to Congress. The only people charged are political enemies of this new fascist state. Equal justice is gone and you are scum for supporting these assholes.

Comey is not charged with lying to Congress. The only people charged are political enemies of this new fascist state. Equal justice is gone and you are scum for supporting these assholes.
Your diversion is noted and Ashes Targetpractice was still not murdered.

Who cares what you note? Babbitt was murdered.
Repeating your lie doesn't make it true no matter how many times you say it. She idiotically attempted to lead a violent mob into the House chamber where lawmakers were still holed up inside, ignoring police warning her to "get back," and got herself shot just as any lawbreaker threatening the safety of others can.

"Babbitt was murdered for no reason but intimidation."
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Well, I ain't gonna parse details too minutely.
From my perspective, the officer shot Babbitt because he reasonably thought she was an imminent threat to himself, his comrade officers....and the people he took an oath to protect.
For me, that seems enough.

However, I am ----or try to be ----a magnanimous avatar who tries to accomodate all viewpoints.
Accordingly, if good poster Lastamender wants to append "intimidation" to the reasons she got shot......I'm OK with that.

And to be forthright here, Lastamender's reason has the great good benefit of really working.
Toe-tag Ashli's fall back on to the floor, spurting her life-blood most certainly did intimidate that mob of her criminal cohorts that she was attempting to lead through the breach. In fact, not a single one of those criminals tried to force the breach for a second time.

So, if it was "intimidation" that good poster Lastamender saw......well, I ain't gonna dispute it.
It worked.

-----------------------------------

ps....this hissyfitting over the "time" of the shot really doesn't catch much interst with me. After all, the officer could have no idea if or if not the legislators were or were not directly behind him in the lobby or sheltering-in-place hunkered under a desk. So, I would imagine any spokesperson for him would avow...."He reasonably believed all of the people he was charged with protecting were still in harm's way from the Trump Mob of angry MAGAHat insurrectionists.

Anyway, that's the way I see it.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Well, I ain't gonna parse details too minutely.
From my perspective, the officer shot Babbitt because he reasonably thought she was an imminent threat to himself, his comrade officers....and the people he took an oath to protect.
For me, that seems enough.

However, I am ----or try to be ----a magnanimous avatar who tries to accomodate all viewpoints.
Accordingly, if good poster Lastamender wants to append "intimidation" to the reasons she got shot......I'm OK with that.

And to be forthright here, Lastamender's reason has the great good benefit of really working.
Toe-tag Ashli's fall back on to the floor, spurting her life-blood most certainly did intimidate that mob of her criminal cohorts that she was attempting to lead through the breach. In fact, not a single one of those criminals tried to force the breach for a second time.

So, if it was "intimidation" that good poster Lastamender saw......well, I ain't gonna dispute it.
It worked.

-----------------------------------

ps....this hissyfitting over the "time" of the shot really doesn't catch much interst with me. After all, the officer could have no idea if or if not the legislators were or were not directly behind him in the lobby or sheltering-in-place hunkered under a desk. So, I would imagine any spokesperson for him would avow...."He reasonably believed all of the people he was charged with protecting were still in harm's way from the Trump Mob of angry MAGAHat insurrectionists.

Anyway, that's the way I see it.

:shutupsmiley::ahole-1:

I do believe that that poor overworked avatar that works with me......well, I think he just scored a 'Bazinga' on poor li'l poster Lastamender.

I hate to see that happen, to be honest.
As it sometimes serves as a speedbump in improving our relationships.

Still, I, and my avatar, wish good poster Lastamender....peace.

And, better luck.

Repeating your lie doesn't make it true no matter how many times you say it. She idiotically attempted to lead a violent mob into the House chamber where lawmakers were still holed up inside, ignoring police warning her to "get back," and got herself shot just as any lawbreaker threatening the safety of others can.
Keep that in mind when you say there was no fraud.

LOL

Here again, reality screws you as 14 months (and counting) since the election and you still can't prove the election was stolen.

:dance:
It is about you, not the fraud. The double standards of a truly dishonest hater is what I was pointing out.

It is about you, not the fraud. The double standards of a truly dishonest hater is what I was pointing out.
Sadly for you, I've got reality on my side on both cases. Whereas you can't prove the election was stolen nor can you prove Benedict Babbitt was murdered.

Sadly for you, I've got reality on my side on both cases. Whereas you can't prove the election was stolen nor can you prove Benedict Babbitt was murdered.

You have calculated lies and denial. Period.

Never looted a store. And thanks for admitting those Jan 6th thugs were jobless, familyless right wing bums.
They were. But it still wasn’t an insurrection. Just a really stupid protest that would not have happened has the media and the police treated the BLM rioters fairly vs calling them peaceful protesters. Just like with the Lets Go Brandon chant, the media is responsible for a lot of the divisive rhetoric and actions in this country. Too bad you can’t see that.

Turns out Ashlii Targetpractice was a violent nutjob with anger issues

No it is not. I want the time. Congress was not there when Babbitt was murdered. You need to prove they were. Babbitt was murdered for no reason but intimidation.
Still not a reason to shoot her. Damaging property does not have a death sentence or a lot of cities would have new cemetaries to keep up with demand.

You mean making criminals the victims? You are right, that has not helped.

Like it or not, the act of breaking in was a criminal act, which even you have admitted to.

Like it or not, the act of breaking in was a criminal act, which even you have admitted to.
Yes, there is that.
Additional crimes that occur subsequent to and resulting from the initial crime......well, they count just as much. Maybe more. (I ain't a lawyer.)

And speaking of those "initial crimes"......and ALL of those subsequent follow behind crimes....well, maybe in tonight's PBS documentary from FRONTLINE (see link below).....well, some of that may be delneated and explailned for interested Americans. I'm confident we will hear from folks who actually entered the Capitol (illegally....despite it being "The People's House"). And we'll hear from law enforcement and Congressional personnel...both legislators and staffers.

Just a really stupid protest that would not have happened has the media and the police treated the BLM rioters fairly vs calling them peaceful protesters.
Horse crap.

Those violent Trump Humpers were there because Trump lost an election NOT because of anything else

Forum List

Back