If the Ashli Babbitt murder/shooting was so justified why was she the only one shot? Didn’t hundreds break in?

You people are the cult. A cult listens to liars. You fit like a glove.
LOL

Suuure... tell me again how there weren't any members of Congress or staff still holed up inside the House chamber when Ashes Targetpractice got capped even though there's video evidence proving there were...

LOL

Suuure... tell me again how there weren't any members of Congress or staff still holed up inside the House chamber when Ashes Targetpractice got capped even though there's video evidence proving there were...

That shot could have been edited in. Networks have done it before. The timeline says they were gone. There is also video proof of fraud that you deny.

That shot could have been edited in. Networks have done it before. The timeline says they were gone. There is also video proof of fraud that you deny.
Moron, people in the video look down and to the right when they hear the gunshot, which is where it came from. That was edited too? And you can hear them talking about it being a gunshot. That was edited too? And here's the account of Representative Jim Hines...

With rioters ransacking the Capitol, Rep. Jim Himes hunkered in the visitors’ gallery overlooking the House chamber. He watched colleagues below rush to exit the floor, heard the reverberation of a single shot from somewhere close and waited his turn to evacuate.
A trio of Capitol Police officers with guns drawn then led Mr. Himes and about two dozen colleagues—the last lawmakers in the chamber—across the long gallery, maneuvering through narrow rows of seats and over brass handrails. The officers were agitated and shouting at one another, he said, because they didn’t know which of the doors leading to the hallway to pick.
[...]
Rep. Jackie Speier (D., Calif.)—who in 1978 was shot investigating a cult whose members’ mass suicide became known as the Jonestown massacre—said she heard the gunshot as she lay with her cheek on the cold marble floor, taking shelter behind seats in the gallery’s second row.

So I've now posted video evidence proving there were still lawmakers & staff still inside the House chamber when Ashes was shot AND I've posted firsthand eyewitness account there were still lawmakers & staff still inside the House chamber when Ashes was shot.

While you've posted nothing but your own usual self-serving of, nuh-uh!

LOL

There were ZERO members of congress visible in that video.
It was shot from the visitors gallery, and the people near the camera were all visitors.
There were a few people down on the floor, but so few that it is obvious all congress people had left.
Those few down on the floor likely were just staff.

There were ZERO members of congress visible in that video.
It was shot from the visitors gallery, and the people near the camera were all visitors.
There were a few people down on the floor, but so few that it is obvious all congress people had left.
Those few down on the floor likely were just staff.
Shitstain, there were members of Congress and staff up in the gallery. There is something mentally wrong with you that blocks out reality.

Repeat from post #724...

With rioters ransacking the Capitol, Rep. Jim Himes hunkered in the visitors’ gallery overlooking the House chamber. He watched colleagues below rush to exit the floor, heard the reverberation of a single shot from somewhere close and waited his turn to evacuate.
A trio of Capitol Police officers with guns drawn then led Mr. Himes and about two dozen colleagues—the last lawmakers in the chamber—across the long gallery, maneuvering through narrow rows of seats and over brass handrails. The officers were agitated and shouting at one another, he said, because they didn’t know which of the doors leading to the hallway to pick.
[...]
Rep. Jackie Speier (D., Calif.)—who in 1978 was shot investigating a cult whose members’ mass suicide became known as the Jonestown massacre—said she heard the gunshot as she lay with her cheek on the cold marble floor, taking shelter behind seats in the gallery’s second row.

Shitstain, there were members of Congress and staff up in the gallery. There is something mentally wrong with you that blocks out reality.

Repeat from post #724...

[...]
FAIL.

I can just imagine what you'd do at your home or business if an angry mob started busting out windows to get in. Offer them milk and cookies?
You aren't allowed to shoot-----ask the lawyers who were arrested just waving their guns as a warnin..

LOL

A pity you possess zero proof to back your hallucinations.

I've now posted video evidence and eyewitness accounts of members of Congress and staff still holed up when Ashes was shot and still, all you're armed with is -- nuh-uh!!

:dance:

Repeat from post #724...

[...]

Wrong.
There is no possible connection between the visitor's gallery and the House floor.
To get from one to the other, you have to go out to the lobby and take entirely different entrances.
Reb. Jackier Speier was not identifiable.
No one and nobody was identifiable in that video.
Nor is there any indication the rioters at all posed any threat to anyone.
The video only proved that the police were a deadly threat by shooting an unarmed woman who was no threat to anyone.

Repeat from post #724...

[...]

Liar.
Here is Rep. Jackier Speier.

th

She not only was no where in that video, but she is a member of the Senate, not the House, so would not even have been there, ever.

LOL

A pity you possess zero proof to back your hallucinations.

I've now posted video evidence and eyewitness accounts of members of Congress and staff still holed up when Ashes was shot and still, all you're armed with is -- nuh-uh!!

Babbitt is dead. She was murdered. That is proof enough for me. Your whining about a FBI false flag has backfired. You and the Democrats are just too fucking dumb to catch on.

Wrong.
There is no possible connection between the visitor's gallery and the House floor.
To get from one to the other, you have to go out to the lobby and take entirely different entrances.
Reb. Jackier Speier was not identifiable.
No one and nobody was identifiable in that video.
Nor is there any indication the rioters at all posed any threat to anyone.
The video only proved that the police were a deadly threat by shooting an unarmed woman who was no threat to anyone.
You're fucking deranged, lunatic. The gallery is part of the House chamber. And the police had no idea who among that violent mob was armed with a gun. Here's another video, this one recorded by Representative Dan Kildee. And like the other video, you can hear the gunshot...

You're a lying psychopath by denying the reality that there were members of Congress and staff who were still holed up when Ashes Targetpractice took one for the team.

Liar.
Here is Rep. Jackier Speier.

th

She not only was no where in that video, but she is a member of the Senate, not the House, so would not even have been there, ever.
LOLOL

Lying maniac, not every lawmaker still inside the House chamber is seen in that video. You're beyond crazy.

“I was hiding, crouched down with many of my colleagues, in the Gallery of the Capitol,” Speier said. “The terrorists were pounding on the doors trying to get into the chamber and then I heard one shot.”

So who's the liar? Her? Or you?

Everyone here knows the answer.

Babbitt is dead. She was murdered. That is proof enough for me. Your whining about a FBI false flag has backfired. You and the Democrats are just too fucking dumb to catch on.
LOL

Thanks for proving me right when I said you have no proof the House chamber was empty, as you falsely claimed, when Ashes Targetpractice Darwined herself.

LOL

Thanks for proving me right when I said you have no proof the House chamber was empty, as you falsely claimed, when Ashes Targetpractice Darwined herself.

Her murder is nothing to joke about you sick bastard.

Forum List

Back