If the Ashli Babbitt murder/shooting was so justified why was she the only one shot? Didn’t hundreds break in?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Why don't we just ask"... Ashli?
Well, now that opens up some possibilities.

And, because the poster of the rhetorical question knew before he asked that Benedict Babbitt was shot dead in the act.....well, because he knew that he is, in a sense, giving us free rein to explore all kinds of fictionalized could-a-beens.

Lemme go first:

The Scene: So, here we are in the Federal Courthouse with Ms Ashli on the stand being queried by the DOJ attorney prosecuting the goveernment's case against her---- and he says:

'OK, Ms. Babbitt, here you were, a medium framed woman, an Air Force vet who had taken an oath to protect America, and yet, there you are with a violent mob battering down the doors, windows, furniture, and barricades of the Capitol of the United States of America....and doing so without orders, or authorization from any legal entity or commanding officer, so---------so why were you doing that?

Ms. Babbit responds:
'Well, sir, I was duped and snookered by Don Trump, and Rudy TuckPants Giuliani, Krakenpot Powell, and assorted RightWing media personalities. They convinced me I had to go by myself, as a lone, petite, single woman, without weapons.....they convinced me to go to Washington DC and stop the steal.

And from that point of accepting their persuasion I made a series of poor decisions that I alone am responsible for. I acknowledge and accept that, like in all things in life, one must accept responsibility ---and consequences --- for one's poor decisions.

And yes, it was a poor decision to enter the Capitol without authorization. A poor decision to join a violent mob. A poor decision to not leave that mob when they began destroying barricades erected by the uniformed police to bar our entry. A poor decision to stand in that doorway and hurl loud epithets at those officers. And when the mob violently breached the barricade I made the poor decision to lead my mob through so we could violently attack the police on the other side and then get to Mike Pence and convince him not to certify.
And if he wouldn't listen to us.....well, I made a poor decision that we should then hang him.

So, to the Court, the Jury, and to the Prosecutors at the table over there, and the American people........I am sorry.

I made a whole series of cascading bad decisions. And I am guilty of all transgressions against the laws of the American people. I accept responsibility. I accept whatever fate becomes me.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

A loud BANG!!!
A gunshot.
And the screen fades to black.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Anyway, that might make a decent courtroom drama TV show. In the hands of someone better with English than me.

IMHO
We could just get Ouija® board and ask her what the fuck she was thinking. :badgrin:

It’s funny to watch liberals justify the killing of an unarmed woman but decry the killing of a habitual violent criminal.
LOL

It cracks me up how rightards keep dragging out that red herring about her being unarmed. Cops were getting the shit beat out of them, one needed CPR to save his life after he suffered a heart attack and slipped into unconsciousness; and they were getting beaten with all sorts of weapons, from bats to cruches to hockey sticks to American flags. They even found a cooler full of molotov cocktails. That violent mob was in the process of beating those doors down to get at lawmakers.

So how was that cop supposed to know she was unarmed? If she was bold enough to breach a police barricade, was he supposed to ask if he could kindly check her backpack?

We could just get Ouija® board and ask her what the fuck she was thinking. :badgrin:
That would be cool….Imagine what all the degenerate negroes killed while doing what negroes do would say.

LOL

It cracks me up how rightards keep dragging out that red herring about her being unarmed. Cops were getting the shit beat out of them, one needed CPR to save his life after he suffered a heart attack and slipped into unconsciousness; and they were getting beaten with all sorts of weapons, from bats to cruches to hockey sticks to American flags. They even found a cooler full of molotov cocktails. That violent mob was in the process of beating those doors down to get at lawmakers.

So how was that cop supposed to know she was unarmed? If she was bold enough to breach a police barricade, was he supposed to ask if he could kindly check her backpack?
Lol.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Why don't we just ask"... Ashli?
Well, now that opens up some possibilities.

And, because the poster of the rhetorical question knew before he asked that Benedict Babbitt was shot dead in the act.....well, because he knew that he is, in a sense, giving us free rein to explore all kinds of fictionalized could-a-beens.

Lemme go first:

The Scene: So, here we are in the Federal Courthouse with Ms Ashli on the stand being queried by the DOJ attorney prosecuting the goveernment's case against her---- and he says:

'OK, Ms. Babbitt, here you were, a medium framed woman, an Air Force vet who had taken an oath to protect America, and yet, there you are with a violent mob battering down the doors, windows, furniture, and barricades of the Capitol of the United States of America....and doing so without orders, or authorization from any legal entity or commanding officer, so---------so why were you doing that?

Ms. Babbit responds:
'Well, sir, I was duped and snookered by Don Trump, and Rudy TuckPants Giuliani, Krakenpot Powell, and assorted RightWing media personalities. They convinced me I had to go by myself, as a lone, petite, single woman, without weapons.....they convinced me to go to Washington DC and stop the steal.

And from that point of accepting their persuasion I made a series of poor decisions that I alone am responsible for. I acknowledge and accept that, like in all things in life, one must accept responsibility ---and consequences --- for one's poor decisions.

And yes, it was a poor decision to enter the Capitol without authorization. A poor decision to join a violent mob. A poor decision to not leave that mob when they began destroying barricades erected by the uniformed police to bar our entry. A poor decision to stand in that doorway and hurl loud epithets at those officers. And when the mob violently breached the barricade I made the poor decision to lead my mob through so we could violently attack the police on the other side and then get to Mike Pence and convince him not to certify.
And if he wouldn't listen to us.....well, I made a poor decision that we should then hang him.

So, to the Court, the Jury, and to the Prosecutors at the table over there, and the American people........I am sorry.

I made a whole series of cascading bad decisions. And I am guilty of all transgressions against the laws of the American people. I accept responsibility. I accept whatever fate becomes me.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

A loud BANG!!!
A gunshot.
And the screen fades to black.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Anyway, that might make a decent courtroom drama TV show. In the hands of someone better with English than me.

IMHO
My theoretical question was to someone who no longer exists thanks to the murderous actions
of Michael Byrd.

Pretending you can answer anything for her is absurd and foolish...just like all your other posts.
Thanks for nothing..

I already posted the picture of Babbit in the window.
It is obviously a big enough window for almost all humans to crawl through.
It's at least 2 feet by 4 feet.

I'm just asking why you LIE when you say this........

You LIED. Why?
A lie is an intentional misstatement of fact.
I did not intentionally misstate a fact.
I stated my best understanding of the facts. An understanding you have not
changed due to introducing new or other facts.
You've only made unsubstantiated claims.

So ironically, it's YOU who have lied.
And you've gained nothing! So go fuck yourself, loser.

Hey fukwit, neither were armed

Somehow the cuffed guy on the ground begging for his life was a bigger threat than the crazed QAnon bitch leading a mob in an attack on our government?

I think not
I never made such an absurd comment so you are just yanking on your own dick, metaphorically speaking, hoping something good will come from it. Good luck with that.
You people become more and more absurd and pitiful.

My theoretical question was to someone who no longer exists thanks to the murderous actions
of Michael Byrd. Pretending you can answer anything for her is absurd and foolish...just like all your other posts.

Thanks for nothing.

My theoretical reponse was.......trust me on this...... satire directly directed at the poster Blair.
But, he didn't understand it.

Hey, it happens.

LOL

That is not true.
The cop who needed CPR was not from an incident at the riot.
The cops were well armored and suffer no significant injuries.
No molotov cocktails were ever used during the riot.
There were no lawmakers left in congress when Ashli was shot.
She breached no police barricade.
The police stepped aside and let her go through a window.
There was zero reason to shoot her.
If the shooter had missed Ashli, it is likely he would have shot one of the 3 cops who were just off to the right of Ashli.

That is not true.
If the shooter had missed Ashli, it is likely he would have shot one of the 3 cops who were just off to the right of Ashli.
It is amazing that you can watch a video and still believe your lying eyes.

27:30 mark. Babbitt reach the rear entrance to the Chamber. You can see the cops are unarmed and you can see the lawmakers on the other side of that door.

The police stepped aside and let her go through a window
They stepped aside, and that's when they broke the window. No Cop 'just let them in.'

She clearly breached the broken window.

As so often here, the discussion cleared something up for me. I feel I understand why Babbit was trying to get through that door. She was intending to lead the mob into the chamber. Someone had to go thru the door and tear it down if the mob was to get in there, and that was what she was doing. What she wanted the mob to do and why, I don't know --- but yeah, that was it. Once a riot gets into an area, they really can hardly be stopped. We see that with the black riots.

As so often here, the discussion cleared something up for me. I feel I understand why Babbit was trying to get through that door. She was intending to lead the mob into the chamber. Someone had to go thru the door and tear it down if the mob was to get in there, and that was what she was doing. What she wanted the mob to do and why, I don't know --- but yeah, that was it. Once a riot gets into an area, they really can hardly be stopped. We see that with the black riots.
I’m totally happy with the new standard…Let police kill at will, let them kill unarmed trespassers. Let them start shooting unarmed illegal trespassing beaners today…you know, because of what they MIGHT do after they break in.

That is not true.
You're a pathological liar. Despite your lie that no cops were seriously injured, Officer Fanone was beaten to within an inch of his life, suffering a severe brain injury and a heart attack after the mob beat him to unconsciousness...

And you lie about the House chamber being empty when Ashli Targetpractice was shot. You been shown this video repeatedly which shows there were still some lawmakers and staff inside the chamber, yet you continue to lie about because you're that pathological...

You also lie that Byrd could have shot one of the three cops had he missed Benedict Babbitt. No, liar, he couldn't have shot any of them because they had already left the area. You've been shown that too.

It's quite remarkable how even when you're shown videos proving you're lying, you continue to lie.

And sadly for you, your lies will never condemn a cop who did his job and kept a violent mob from storming the House chamber and hurting members of Congress.

My theoretical reponse was.......trust me on this...... satire directly directed at the poster Blair.
But, he didn't understand it.

Hey, it happens.
Pretending you can speak for a murdered woman, in order to insert your corrupted sick thoughts into her mouth is not "satire". It is vile agitprop and picking at the bones of a dead woman like an opportunistic
vulture for your little debating points you think you can gain.

Your are a rhetorical grave robber. So much for your vile "ethics".

And pretending I didn't understand your sick posing is just another lie that shows how little you think
of your own comments.
Well, I'm with you there. You need to pull all the garbage out of your rhetorical
trashcan that you possibly can.

Continue to wash down your absurd lies with a big pitcher of Fool Aid!

Last edited:
(For context, see post #697)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Fool Aid"
"Rhetorical Trashcan"
"Vile Agitprop"

Yeeeehaw!! Don't ever leave us, good poster Blair.
You are fun.

Anyway, I'm quite OK with your reluctance to support my hypothetical motivations for Ashli Toe-Tag.
Which leaves us then......with your alternatives.
So dial it up, good poster Blair.

• Why do you think she chose to join that particular subset of a violent mob?
  • Why do you think she chose to stay with them when it was clear they were destroying property belonging to the people of the United States?
  • And, finally.....why do you think she chose to leap towards the police officers who were ordering her to stop, and brandishing a gun at her?

I recognize you don't want to support my poor avatar's suggestions. I get that.
But if not his suggested options.....well then, what about yours?

So batter up, good poster Blair. Show us the gravitas that your avatar can bring to this discussion.

Where do you get the idea that Babbitt lunged at the coward that shot an unarmed woman in cold blood?
Videos don't provide any proof of what you claim.

I know you are entranced with my posts, and who can blame you?

But I must put you on ignore and take your fun away unless
you have a satisfactory answer, which I truly doubt you have.

Based on your inferences that Babbitt deserved to be shot to death due to being mixed in with a mob
that battled their way into the Capitol itself I have to assume you are also in favor of shooting to death any
looters, rioters and people generally acting up in Kenosha, Portland, Minneapolis, San Francisco etc.

I don't want to be unfair to a gem of a poster like you. :icon_rolleyes:

But I do want to eradicate anyone claiming we should
parrot the CCP in dealing with dissidents and simply killing them all.

Last edited:
Ashli Babbitt was shot in the upper left shoulder as she tried to climb through a smashed oval window in a door leading to the Speaker’s Lobby. As her head and shoulders emerged part way through the window, she was shot by Capitol Police Lt. Michael Byrd. The Washington D.C. medical examiner ruled her death a homicide. One week later, the U.S. Department of Justice decided not to bring charges against Byrd.

Forum List

Back