If the goal of Progressives is to always be pushing boundaries is there no end?

And will Democrats stay behind this “movement”?
We know, we know...”it’s all about Liberty” blah, blah, blah
I’ve noticed many half decent Mexicrats have pulled back away from the Tranny alignment indicating they’ve realized things have gone too far.
So I ask you Progressives....Are we close to the edge / the end?
If you become ‘stagnant’ in your pursuit to ‘progress’ at what point do you become a traditionalist?
I suppose you’ll tell us how there’s still lots to be done with women’s rights, Gay rights, racial equality and so on....we all know you’ll be working on those issues for the next 200 years. Is there anything new on the agenda...something like the gender choice thing a couple of years ago?
Unless technology stops advancing, communication stops becoming easier, and access to information is taken away, there will be no boundaries. So no.
Liberals create the tech. Conservatives aren't imaginative enough to.

I’ve noticed many half decent Mexicrats have pulled back away from the Tranny alignment indicating they’ve realized things have gone too far.
If you become ‘stagnant’ in your pursuit to ‘progress’ at what point do you become a traditionalist?
I suppose you’ll tell us how there’s still lots to be done with women’s rights, Gay rights, racial equality and so on....we all know you’ll be working on those issues for the next 200 years. Is there anything new on the agenda...something like the gender choice thing a couple of years ago?
Unless technology stops advancing, communication stops becoming easier, and access to information is taken away, there will be no boundaries. So no.

Makes me wonder how conservatives still make all the money then. Can you link your OPINION?
58250662691e882c4e8b55e2-640-734.png

The real, ultimate goal of progressives is to degrade, punish and castrate America for all its "sins." And this whole tranny bullshit is just one tool of identity politics, divisive, insane melodrama they use to keep American society as distracted and dysfunctional as they possibly can.

Identity politics is the way the parties keep the rubes angry. Why continue to keep falling for it?

Broke, my neighbor's father who is full blown mexican american, is fking all in on trump. he loves him. He even told me sunday that the left are in for a really big surprise. The Latino's are not voting for leftists. they love trump. This is in chicago.

That’s not what I’m hearing .
I just posted what I heard. you're welcome to give your piece.
Anecdotal evidence means nothing... And he might have just been trying to get along with a right-wing bigot...

Makes me wonder how conservatives still make all the money then. Can you link your OPINION?

Well, you obviously are near the top of that graph . LOL

This represents voter turn out by income, not the income of voters by party, dope.

This represents voter turn out by income, not the income of voters by party, dope.

Awesome...I’m certain you have the real data to share?

Awesome...I’m certain you have the real data to share?

It wasn't my point, dope. :laugh2:

Last time I checked, their ideology did not contain a mention of boundaries of any sort.

Forum List

Back