If the Justice Dept and our institutions weren’t corrupted and hijacked by the Democrats

On October 19, 2020 more than 50 former members of the Intelligence Community signed a letter stating that Hunter Biden’s laptop contained all of the signs of Russian disinformation.
Given that they were right, what's the problem?

Oh, I see. excalibur is just running cover for the election interference there done by his RepubliRussian pals.

The disclaimer at the end and the mealy-worded bullshit are not relevant.

The letter was manifestly INTENDED to create a false impression about the laptop and any information extracted from it, to wit, the content is all bullshit, and the NY Post is a crazy RW Media outlet.

The entire non-Fox Media in the U.S. took their marching orders from this odious letter, and IT IMPACTED THE ELECTION, as subsequent polling easily confirmed.

Everyone who signed that letter should have had their security clearance revoked immediately, but why would Biden's minions punish the people who put him in office?

The disclaimer at the end and the mealy-worded bullshit are not relevant.

The letter was manifestly INTENDED to create a false impression about the laptop and any information extracted from it, to wit, the content is all bullshit, and the NY Post is a crazy RW Media outlet.

The entire non-Fox Media in the U.S. took their marching orders from this odious letter, and IT IMPACTED THE ELECTION, as subsequent polling easily confirmed.

Everyone who signed that letter should have had their security clearance revoked immediately, but why would Biden's minions punish the people who put him in office?
The “disclaimer” was not at the end, it preceded everything. The letter was based on their professional knowledge of Russia. And for that they should be punished?

We don’t, hence why he is being prosecuted
It doesn't matter what you think, it matters what he thinks.

His state of mind is key to the question of guilt.

The real problem is,about half the jury has had someone in their lives with substance abuse problems, and it only takes one to hang the jury.

The “disclaimer” was not at the end, it preceded everything. The letter was based on their professional knowledge of Russia. And for that they should be punished?
they should lose their pensions and be forced to run down the streets naked,,

The real problem is,about half the jury has had someone in their lives with substance abuse problems, and it only takes one to hang the jury.

And it is Delaware where The Biden Crime family is revered.

No his state of mine isn’t. He’s an addict. He clearly wasn’t in the right state of mine when he was smoking crack every 20 mins

Yes that is a problem for hunter, they will know the minds of addicts

No his state of mine isn’t. He’s an addict. He clearly wasn’t in the right state of mine when he was smoking crack every 20 mins

Yes that is a problem for hunter, they will know the minds of addicts

You think that anyone named Biden will get convicted by a jury in Delaware.?

You think that anyone named Biden will get convicted by a jury in Delaware.?
Not on this kind of bullshit charge.

Let's keep in mind that you guys painted poor Hunter as the worst traitor since Benedict Arnold, because your Orange Jesus repeated some crap he read on a crack website and committed impeachable offenses.

And after five years of investigating, all you got was a murky gun violation?

they should lose their pensions and be forced to run down the streets naked,,
Most of them weren’t even employed by the government, so what’s this pensions thing? Are we supposed to believe this isn’t just a put up to distract from Trump’s felony(s) conviction? The desperation is palpable! :cool-45:

#DONNY💕VLAD

They would charge those 51 intelligence officers (and whoever involved) that said the Hunter lap top was Russian propaganda with conspiracy to interfere with the 2020 US elections. This is far worse than the stupid hush money bullshit they just did against Trump, which in essence was another election interference attempt by the Democrats. I wonder how many of these treasonous election operations the Left will conduct in order to save Biden’s ass.

They have every right to give their opinion. That is called free speech. The fact is that Putin was behind was behind these phony laptops. It clearly was a Russian scam to protect their puppet Trump. You are a treasonous traitor. You should be prosecuted as a traitor.

Here's what I think happened. I think the Russians or some other actors hacked Hunter's cloud account, downloaded some salacious stuff, added some stuff of their own, and then dumped it at the shop of a right wing hack.

What seems unlikely to me is that Hunter would have left a computer with a lot of sensitive personal and business information at a shop where he didn't know the owner personally, and then forgot about it.

Also the fact that it just happened to come out several weeks before the election was an amazing coincidence.

They have every right to give their opinion. That is called free speech. The fact is that Putin was behind was behind these phony laptops. It clearly was a Russian scam to protect their puppet Trump. You are a treasonous traitor. You should be prosecuted as a traitor.

Of all the stupidest fucks here you are one of them.

Most of them weren’t even employed by the government, so what’s this pensions thing? Are we supposed to believe this isn’t just a put up to distract from Trump’s felony(s) conviction? The desperation is palpable! :cool-45:

#DONNY💕VLAD
they can be recalled and then court martialed and then dishonorably discharged,,

or just beat the shit out of them and dump their bodies in a ditch,,

Already making excuses for a loss? Typical! Nothing’s fair unless you win! :rolleyes-41:

#JUSTICEFORHUNTER
It actually makes no difference.Biden even if not the Democrat
Nominee in a month can after November 5th still Pardon his
wasted,criminal,traitor son Hunter.
However it will go down in history as a good represenation of
how Biden treats his own.
Billo Clinton who did drugs { cocaine } with his Brother
Roger,managed to pardon Roger { guilty of peddling Cocaine }.

Forum List

Back