If the left wants to build a better world where life is fair to everyone why...

yup, same one.

and the word is 'perish', not 'parish'.

Cool. Ignore it at your leisure.

are you going to keep changing the parameters this time, too?

I don't think anything was changed, a couple of people made decisions based on things that were not in the question. But when it comes down to it, you either save the baby or the 1000 embryos, you can't save both, if you do nothing they all perish, whoever you don't save will perish. So, save the baby or the 1000 embryos.

You're already stalling and it's expected.
I didn't stall, I've already answered the question, before you even asked it. Read my posts.

I didn't say you were stalling. I was replying to a mod who was stalling.

yup, same one.

I don't think anything was changed, a couple of people made decisions based on things that were not in the question. But when it comes down to it, you either save the baby or the 1000 embryos, you can't save both, if you do nothing they all perish, whoever you don't save will perish. So, save the baby or the 1000 embryos.

Stalling?

no.

Just getting tired of you posting the same ridiculous 'gotcha' crap, and attempting to derail the thread with it.

In the hospital it's called "triage" making the decision who gets medical attention and who doesn't in an emergency situation where there are too many patients to take care of.

Just because one baby has more "triage" value than 1000 embryos in jars does not mean the embryo is any less human than the baby.

yup, same one.

Stalling?

no.

Just getting tired of you posting the same ridiculous 'gotcha' crap, and attempting to derail the thread with it.

You don't have to answer it. You never will honestly anyway. You'll just try to poke holes so that you don't have to admit your answer because the reason behind the question is obvious.

Nobody and nobody who is prolife puts the same value on an embryo as they do a baby.

In the hospital it's called "triage" making the decision who gets medical attention and who doesn't in an emergency situation where there are too many patients to take care of.

Just because one baby has more "triage" value than 1000 embryos in jars does not mean the embryo is any less human than the baby.

A toe nail is 100% human. Triage is not about deciding who should live or die by who is considered more human. Triage is about treating those more seriously injured first.

I'm talking about who you would save. 1,000 viable embryos which means they are according to you life. Human life. Vs. a single baby. Either the 1,000 embryos burn up or a single baby. You chose the baby and make whatever excuses you want it's actually the correct one in my book, it just doesn't jibe with your beliefs about what you think embryos are.

Now, you can spend the next 10 pages debating me about the decision you just made and that's fine. However you don't need to, maybe it's just something for you to ponder. It is kind of a personal inner debate we probably should all have. If you want to do that publicly, I'm fine but I'm not one who accepts excuses lightly.

A toe nail is 100% human. Triage is not about deciding who should live or die by who is considered more human. Triage is about treating those more seriously injured first.

I'm talking about who you would save. 1,000 viable embryos which means they are according to you life. Human life. Vs. a single baby. Either the 1,000 embryos burn up or a single baby. You chose the baby and make whatever excuses you want it's actually the correct one in my book, it just doesn't jibe with your beliefs about what you think embryos are.

Now, you can spend the next 10 pages debating me about the decision you just made and that's fine. However you don't need to, maybe it's just something for you to ponder. It is kind of a personal inner debate we probably should all have. If you want to do that publicly, I'm fine but I'm not one who accepts excuses lightly.
But I am still trying to save babies in this hypothetical of yours, while you are deliberately setting fires to kill babies.

But I am still trying to save babies in this hypothetical of yours, while you are deliberately setting fires to kill babies.

You see, that is an excuse for your answer. I told you, you can save one or the other and you made a choice.

Also, I'm not setting fires to kill babies, that's just a fucking weird thing to say.

Why not just to yourself think about the answer you gave and why. We don't need to debate about it.

I think some women think they are simply ending their own unplanned pregnancy, especially when early on.

Others, who planned their pregnancy, think they are 'expecting' a baby from the moment they find out.

It is kind of weird... but those are the two mindsets...

As life goes on, many of those women in the first group, experience and embrace the mindset of the second group, especially if they are married.

...is killing unborn babies part of the equation?

If you didn't know what's what, you'd think the right-wing would be the cold heartless folks who think nothing about killing babies and the left would be the compassionate folks who want to save babies.

But reality is the opposite.

Why is that?
Don't have an abortion if you hate them so much. Easy solution.

That's what they said when they were killing the Jews, if you don't like it don't partake in it.

...is killing unborn babies part of the equation?

If you didn't know what's what, you'd think the right-wing would be the cold heartless folks who think nothing about killing babies and the left would be the compassionate folks who want to save babies.

But reality is the opposite.

Why is that?

I have a hypothetical question that will demonstrate that you do not value an embryo the same as a baby.
Indeed? Let's hear it.

However, I will admit before you start that if you tell me there's a fire in a house and I have a choice between saving a baby already born and an embryo in a test tube, I would save the baby.

But I'm not sure what you're proven now that I've admitted that.

I would save the baby before I saved the life of an old man, and yet I consider both equally human.

That's the question but it's not an embryo. You can either save the baby or 1,000 viable embryos. Whichever you do not save will perish in the fire.
I think that hypothetical questions don't really answer the question. I would save the baby if it was 1000 embryos in a jar, but if these 1000 embryos were in 1000 women, I would save the 1000 pregnant women.

They are 1,000 viable embryos, not pregnant women. If you would save the single baby over the 1000 embryos well, that should tell you something.

What if Godzilla ate the 1,000 embryos and baby before we arrived?

Forum List

Back