If The Media Weren't An Arm Of The DNC....

All you have to do is watch the media dedicated to the Banana Republicans for these talking points.

Everyone knows the cases well as the deaths are being under reported. We're still in the first quarter of the battle and without a cohesive national testing strategy we will continue to flounder in a sea of uncertainty and partisan propaganda.
Under-reported by who ?

The untested.
Do you know how many labs we have that does virus testing?...and do you know how long it would take to read the test of all citizens?...it would take so long for results that the tested could get infected three or four times before he or she got the results from the initial test...see this is what I mean when I say you libs do not think things through...

Which "media" are you talking about? Fox? CNN? Breitbart? NBC? Gateway Pundit? The Hill? BBC? Huffington Post? Christian Broadcasting? The "media" as a conglomeration of companies that compete against each other.

You are actually claiming that the preponderant influence in the media isn't directly under control of the DNC????

I guess I don't have to prove you're a moron this time....you did it yourself.

All you have to do is watch the media dedicated to the Banana Republicans for these talking points.

Everyone knows the cases as well as the deaths are being under reported. We're still in the first quarter of the battle and without a cohesive national testing strategy we will continue to flounder in a sea of uncertainty and partisan propaganda.
They are putting cause of death coronavirus, even if they don't test them. This virus is being over blown to make Trump look bad.

Everyone knows the cases well as the deaths are being under reported. We're still in the first quarter of the battle and without a cohesive national testing strategy we will continue to flounder in a sea of uncertainty and partisan propaganda.
Under-reported by who ?

The untested.
They are counting deaths of people who were never tested as Chinese Virus deaths.

Over reported.

The CDC is reporting 73,358 deaths with Pneumonia, Influenza, or COVID-19

Whole lotta guessing going on in your link.............. :abgg2q.jpg:

Pneumonia and influenza deaths are included to provide context for understanding the completeness of COVID-19 mortality data and related trends. Deaths due to COVID-19 may be misclassified as pneumonia or influenza deaths in the absence of positive test results, and these conditions may appear on death certificates as a comorbid condition. Thus, increases in pneumonia or influenza deaths may be an indicator of excess COVID-19-related mortality. Additionally, estimates of completeness for influenza or pneumonia deaths may provide context for understanding the lag in reporting for COVID-19 deaths, as it is anticipated that these causes would have similar delays in reporting, processing, and coding. However, it is possible that reporting of COVID-19 mortality may be slower or faster than for other causes of death, and that the delay may change over time. Analyses to better understand and quantify reporting delays for COVID-19 deaths and related causes are underway. The list of causes provided in these tables may expand in future releases as more data are received, and other potentially comorbid conditions are determined.

You put a lot of wasted energy in to the misguided notion a guess about the mortality rate is more important to people than not preventing the death of their friends and relatives by acting sooner.

How about you.....any news?

So....what is your condition today? Serious, Critical, Grave, Stable....can I get my hopes up?

I can't decide which is your most annoying characteristic, littering, loitering, or living.

Second.....you, being as ignorant as you are, don't realize that the Democrat Party is the one that supported, shielded, and took orders from the Soviets for 70 years, and Obama made a quid pro quo with Putin.....here:
I caught you in another lie. Have you no shame?

So you've never read a book?

Here's one:

Roosevelt: "I would rather lose New Zealand, Australia or anything else than have the Russian front collapse." Robert Dallek, "Franklin D. Roosevelt and American Foreign Policy, 1932-1945," p. 338.

When one begins to consider FDR's 'Russia Uber Alles' policy, evidence form KGB archived, opened in 1991, and the Venona Papers, sheds dispositive light on the reasons for said policy.

Exactly as I said.....the Democrat Party has always been wedded to the Soviets.

Do you honestly think the relatives of someone clinging to life on a respirator gives a shit about whether the Divider-in-Chief's guess about the mortality rate was right? Can you be that fucking stupid?

Everyone knows the cases as well as the deaths are being under reported. We're still in the first quarter of the battle and without a cohesive national testing strategy we will continue to flounder in a sea of uncertainty and partisan propaganda.

Your backpedaling is quite impressive. You should join a circus.

Do you honestly think the relatives of someone clinging to life on a respirator gives a shit about whether the Divider-in-Chief's guess about the mortality rate was right? Can you be that fucking stupid?

Re-post sans vulgarity.....it gives away how deeply my post have injured you.

Under-reported by who ?

The untested.
They are counting deaths of people who were never tested as Chinese Virus deaths.

Over reported.
If anyone's under-reporting fatalities it's China.
Does anyone honestly believe the US has 10 times more deaths than them ?
Yes.. partisan hack leftists believe what they're told by CNN.

Nah, they are probably wondering why Cuomo didn't take the virus seriously for weeks and caused their relatives to die.

Which "media" are you talking about? Fox? CNN? Breitbart? NBC? Gateway Pundit? The Hill? BBC? Huffington Post? Christian Broadcasting? The "media" as a conglomeration of companies that compete against each other.
That was true 40 years ago.
Now it's a multi-conglomerate of media outlets owned by a handful of giant corporations. The only 'competition' if you can even call it that is a tiny percentage of alternative media sources, mostly online.

and Obama made a quid pro quo with Putin
Let's talk about this pernicious lie of your's, asshole. Got the guts to be humiliated again?

Time and again, when folks realize they have been skewered, that they have no adequate response to truth that destroys their worldview, their most closely held beliefs, their language falls to the vulgar.

It's one of those hard to hide psychological tells....your anger at being bested leaks out as vulgarity.

That would be you.

There are reasons for the death toll being as high as they are, one might start in looking at NY-Governor Andrew Cuomo and his murderous insistence on keeping care facility residents packed in tightly with confirmed Wuhan flu patients! When you peruse fatality stats from sea to shining sea, they all claim radically worse outcome for those with preexisting conditions, and they all demonstrate conclusively that nursing/care facilities are the very reason the death tally is what it is, Wuhan flu in those facilities is virtually a death sentence, I believe you will discover these facilities account for well over 50% of the total deaths logged via Wuhan flu, in some states such as NY where Cuomo literally ordered all such seniors to be confined to such facilities if they were already residents thereof, those numbers may be has high as 80% of all total deaths!

Because of the politically charged nature of this virus I question all statistics including the ~50,000 deaths. There is great motivation on the Left to inflate the case numbers and death numbers. When the most effected population is old and health compromised, they often have multiple conditions causing their problems.

Another tin foil hat thread by the short bus passenger.

Under-reported by who ?

The untested.

Over reported.

The CDC is reporting 73,358 deaths with Pneumonia, Influenza, or COVID-19

Whole lotta guessing going on in your link.............. :abgg2q.jpg:

Pneumonia and influenza deaths are included to provide context for understanding the completeness of COVID-19 mortality data and related trends. Deaths due to COVID-19 may be misclassified as pneumonia or influenza deaths in the absence of positive test results, and these conditions may appear on death certificates as a comorbid condition. Thus, increases in pneumonia or influenza deaths may be an indicator of excess COVID-19-related mortality. Additionally, estimates of completeness for influenza or pneumonia deaths may provide context for understanding the lag in reporting for COVID-19 deaths, as it is anticipated that these causes would have similar delays in reporting, processing, and coding. However, it is possible that reporting of COVID-19 mortality may be slower or faster than for other causes of death, and that the delay may change over time. Analyses to better understand and quantify reporting delays for COVID-19 deaths and related causes are underway. The list of causes provided in these tables may expand in future releases as more data are received, and other potentially comorbid conditions are determined.

That's published by Trumpybears own CDC. They also list several reasons why the statistics are incomplete in the number of reported cases and the number of reported deaths.

That was true 40 years ago.
Now it's a multi-conglomerate of media outlets owned by a handful of giant corporations. The only 'competition' if you can even call it that is a tiny percentage of alternative media sources, mostly online.

Hogwash. the Faux Network combined with the Alt Right media has captured about 35-40 % of the market where they peddle a competing narrative of reality.

You might actually see this sort of news.

"Looks Like Trump Was Right About The Coronavirus Fatality Rate

Two new studies suggest that President Trump was right in early March when he guessed the fatality rate for coronavirus is under 1 percent.
APRIL 23, 2020 By David Marcus
In early March, President Donald Trump was lambasted for saying on Sean Hannity’s Fox News show that he had a hunch the coronavirus fatality rate, which the World Health Organization pegged then at 3 to 4 percent, was in fact much lower, under 1 percent.

...as many as 2.7 million people statewide have had the coronavirus. That along with the just over 15,000 deaths that have occurred leads to a fatality rate for the virus of .5 percent according to Gov. Andrew Cuomo.

Here is what Trump said on March 4:

“Well, I think the 3.4 percent is really a false number. Now, and this is just my hunch, and — but based on a lot of conversations with a lot of people that do this. Because a lot people will have this and it’s very mild. They’ll get better very rapidly. They don’t even see a doctor. They don’t even call a doctor.”

He went on to say:

“I think that that number (the WHO number) is very high. I think the number, personally, I would say the number is way under 1 percent.”

Democrats and media pundits blasted Trump for spreading “misinformation.”

On the other hand,....appears that Hillary will win.....
October 25, 2016...NYTimes gave Hillary 93% chance of winning the election.
2016 Election Forecast: Who Will Be President?
This is just you attacking the media because it exposes Republicans when they do criminal shit. It's a tactic used by the right

Scientists--and sometimes even science itself--have been getting hammered by right-wing commentators recently.

Rush Limbaugh:

"The four corners of deceit: government, academia, science and media. Those institutions are now corrupt and exist by virtue of deceit. That's how they promulgate themselves; it is how they prosper."
These 4 things challenge/scare Republicans. They expose the Republicans for the liars that they are. So Republicans are trying to convince the masses that it's science, education and or the free media that's the enemy. Brilliant tactic. Learn it from Putin? Does he say this shit in Russia about the Russian media? I bet he does.

Forum List

Back