If The Media Weren't An Arm Of The DNC....

You might actually see this sort of news.

"Looks Like Trump Was Right About The Coronavirus Fatality Rate

Two new studies suggest that President Trump was right in early March when he guessed the fatality rate for coronavirus is under 1 percent.
APRIL 23, 2020 By David Marcus
In early March, President Donald Trump was lambasted for saying on Sean Hannity’s Fox News show that he had a hunch the coronavirus fatality rate, which the World Health Organization pegged then at 3 to 4 percent, was in fact much lower, under 1 percent.

...as many as 2.7 million people statewide have had the coronavirus. That along with the just over 15,000 deaths that have occurred leads to a fatality rate for the virus of .5 percent according to Gov. Andrew Cuomo.

Here is what Trump said on March 4:

“Well, I think the 3.4 percent is really a false number. Now, and this is just my hunch, and — but based on a lot of conversations with a lot of people that do this. Because a lot people will have this and it’s very mild. They’ll get better very rapidly. They don’t even see a doctor. They don’t even call a doctor.”

He went on to say:

“I think that that number (the WHO number) is very high. I think the number, personally, I would say the number is way under 1 percent.”

Democrats and media pundits blasted Trump for spreading “misinformation.”

On the other hand,....appears that Hillary will win.....
October 25, 2016...NYTimes gave Hillary 93% chance of winning the election.
2016 Election Forecast: Who Will Be President?

1% of the American people is 3,280,000 people. If, as predicted, half of the American people get the virus, that's 1,640,000 deaths from the virus. Some areas of the country are showing an infection rate of 10% already, and even at 10% infection rate, that's over 300,000 deaths.

What exactly are you celebrating here?

Two new studies suggest that President Trump was right in early March when he guessed the fatality rate for coronavirus is under 1 percent.
In early March, President Donald Trump was lambasted for saying on Sean Hannity’s Fox News show that he had a hunch the coronavirus fatality rate, which the World Health Organization pegged then at 3 to 4 percent, was in fact much lower, under 1 percent.

...as many as 2.7 million people statewide have had the coronavirus. That along with the just over 15,000 deaths that have occurred leads to a fatality rate for the virus of .5 percent according to Gov. Andrew Cuomo.

“Well, I think the 3.4 percent is really a false number. Now, and this is just my hunch, and — but based on a lot of conversations with a lot of people that do this. Because a lot people will have this and it’s very mild. They’ll get better very rapidly. They don’t even see a doctor. They don’t even call a doctor.”

He went on to say:

“I think that that number (the WHO number) is very high. I think the number, personally, I would say the number is way under 1 percent.”

Give me a break. That is the only prediction he got correct. Plus the death toll of 1% or even .5% of a virus as contagious as the corona virus and going into a virgin population is catastrophic.
Trump has shown to be an idiot with everything to do with the coronavirus. Doctor Trump tells us
Take Hydroxychloroquine - fact it may kill you way before COVID-19
Lay in the sun to recover from COVID-19 - fact the only thing you will get is skin cancer.
Inject yourself with bleach and lysol to kill the virus - fact the disinfectant injection will kill you.
The guy is beyond an idiot. And you are worse.

Time and again, when folks realize they have been skewered, that they have no adequate response to truth that destroys their worldview, their most closely held beliefs, their language falls to the vulgar.

It's one of those hard to hide psychological tells....your anger at being bested leaks out as vulgarity.

That would be you.
Like I said, care to discuss your pernicious lie, asshole?

Which "media" are you talking about? Fox? CNN? Breitbart? NBC? Gateway Pundit? The Hill? BBC? Huffington Post? Christian Broadcasting? The "media" as a conglomeration of companies that compete against each other.

You are actually claiming that the preponderant influence in the media isn't directly under control of the DNC????

I guess I don't have to prove you're a moron this time....you did it yourself.
Quit using chic in your name for the sake of all the good chics out there. A more appropriate name would be PoliticalDumbBitch

He went on to say:

Really?

What media do you read?

Here's what has been in my media feed lately...

I guess if you depend on Fox News to tell you what to think, you miss a lot of what's out there.

Don't step in that custard pie, now.

Let's talk about this pernicious lie of your's, asshole. Got the guts to be humiliated again?

Why don't you start your own OP, Pea Brain? Got the guts to be humiliated again?

P.S. Yours is a possessive pronoun that can show ownership of something. Your’s is a misspelling of yours. Remember that apostrophes are important to show possession for proper nouns, but incorrect for possessive pronouns. Yours vs. Your’s – How to Use Each Correctly - EnhanceMyWriting.com

Hogwash. the Faux Network combined with the Alt Right media has captured about 35-40 % of the market where they peddle a competing narrative of reality.
Disney owns Fox now genius.
3 hour long top-ranked shows- Hannity, Tucker and Ingraham, are allowed to say what they want and counter the MSM narrative......the other 80% of programming is as MSM as anything else.

Hogwash. the Faux Network combined with the Alt Right media has captured about 35-40 % of the market where they peddle a competing narrative of reality.
Disney owns Fox now genius.
3 hour long top-ranked shows- Hannity, Tucker and Ingraham, are allowed to say what they want and counter the MSM narrative......the other 80% of programming is as MSM as anything else.

Sure thing buddy, Faux and Fiends is just a partisan as any other opinion show on cable.

There are reasons for the death toll being as high as they are, one might start in looking at NY-Governor Andrew Cuomo and his murderous insistence on keeping care facility residents packed in tightly with confirmed Wuhan flu patients! When you peruse fatality stats from sea to shining sea, they all claim radically worse outcome for those with preexisting conditions, and they all demonstrate conclusively that nursing/care facilities are the very reason the death tally is what it is, Wuhan flu in those facilities is virtually a death sentence, I believe you will discover these facilities account for well over 50% of the total deaths logged via Wuhan flu, in some states such as NY where Cuomo literally ordered all such seniors to be confined to such facilities if they were already residents thereof, those numbers may be has high as 80% of all total deaths!

Informative.

He went on to say:

This is just you attacking the media because it exposes Republicans when they do criminal shit. It's a tactic used by the right

Scientists--and sometimes even science itself--have been getting hammered by right-wing commentators recently.

Rush Limbaugh:

"The four corners of deceit: government, academia, science and media. Those institutions are now corrupt and exist by virtue of deceit. That's how they promulgate themselves; it is how they prosper."
These 4 things challenge/scare Republicans. They expose the Republicans for the liars that they are. So Republicans are trying to convince the masses that it's science, education and or the free media that's the enemy. Brilliant tactic. Learn it from Putin? Does he say this shit in Russia about the Russian media? I bet he does.

No vulgarity.

Post like an adult with some breeding.

Sure thing buddy, Faux and Fiends is just a partisan as any other opinion show on cable.
Whatever. Just know that what you believe is exactly what they want you to, sheep- boy.

Your claim was that all but the 3 prime time opinion shows are the only rabid right partisans and all the other programming was just like everything else you see on other MSM network.

That's just fuckin stupid. Granted there are a few journalist over there who don't swallow what Trumpybear feeds them.......

He went on to say:

This is just you attacking the media because it exposes Republicans when they do criminal shit. It's a tactic used by the right

Scientists--and sometimes even science itself--have been getting hammered by right-wing commentators recently.

Rush Limbaugh:

"The four corners of deceit: government, academia, science and media. Those institutions are now corrupt and exist by virtue of deceit. That's how they promulgate themselves; it is how they prosper."
These 4 things challenge/scare Republicans. They expose the Republicans for the liars that they are. So Republicans are trying to convince the masses that it's science, education and or the free media that's the enemy. Brilliant tactic. Learn it from Putin? Does he say this shit in Russia about the Russian media? I bet he does.

No vulgarity.

Insults, lies and false narrative propaganda are much worse than colorful adjectives.

He went on to say:

1% of the American people is 3,280,000 people. If, as predicted, half of the American people get the virus, that's 1,640,000 deaths from the virus. Some areas of the country are showing an infection rate of 10% already, and even at 10% infection rate, that's over 300,000 deaths.

What exactly are you celebrating here?

" If, as predicted, half of the American people get the virus, that's 1,640,000 deaths from the virus. "

No it isn't.

No one knows how many actually died/die from the coronavirus.

You've been lied to....nothing new.....but you imbibe it like mother's milk, 'cause you're a moron.

Every death is being attrubuted to the Chinese virus.

“The underlying cause depends upon what and where conditions are reported on the death certificate. However, the rules for coding and selection of the underlying cause of death are expected to result in COVID- 19 being the underlying cause more often than not,” the guidelines read.

“COVID-19 should be reported on the death certificate for all decedents where the disease caused or is assumed to have caused or contributed to death. Certifiers should include as much detail as possible based on their knowledge of the case, medical records, laboratory testing, etc.,” the guidance continued.

“If the decedent had other chronic conditions such as COPD or asthma that may have also contributed, these conditions can be reported in Part II.”
Is The Number of Deaths Due To COVID-19 Being Inflated, And, If So, Why? | NewsRadio 740 KTRH | Michael Berry

As we have yet to reach the total death rate reported in 2019 for the same time period (January 1st and April 9th), it appears that there is something seriously wrong with the way this pandemic has been reported and handled by the medical community, the media, and the politicians.

Pathetically, it most likely isn’t going to get better when as of April 8, 2020, all patients with coronavirus are now being classified as “Death due to COVID-19,” regardless of the real cause of death. This draconian method of manipulating data to conform to your hypothesis is pure evil. It allows the medical community, the media, and politicians to cover up their errors, distort their miscalculations, and falsify their reports so that they can justify even further measures that will attempt to control, manipulate, and profit from those who don’t understand the importance of “statistical significance”. Statistically Significant: Why It Makes a Difference - Tom McFie

"Questions remain about the death of a Hartford infant, despite governor’s claim death was linked to coronavirus

An official cause of death remains outstanding pending toxicology results, and officials said it is possible the child died not from the virus but from an underlying condition, sudden infant death syndrome or positional asphyxiation.
In the absence of that official determination Friday, Lamont and Connecticut State Epidemiologist Matthew Cartter retreated from directly connecting the cause of the infant’s death to the virus.

[Democrat] "...Lamont presented the baby’s death as specifically caused by the virus, even though Chief Medical Examiner James Gill’s official cause of death finding is still outstanding."

Questions remain about the death of a Hartford infant, despite governor’s claim death was linked to coronavirus

Despite Gov. Ned Lamont's announcement this week that a six-week-old infant in Hartford was the youngest fatality of the coronavirus pandemic, medical examiners still have not officially ruled the virus played any role in the child's death.

www.courant.com

The death toll is inflated to weaponize it against the current administration.

Your claim was that all but the 3 prime time opinion shows are the only rabid right partisans and all the other programming was just like everything else you see on other MSM network.

That's just fuckin stupid. Granted there are a few journalist over there who don't swallow what Trumpybear feeds them.......
I clearly emphasized - 3 TOP rated shows....
That's all you got ?

btw Fox has been the only ones reporting the truth and facts about the Russia hoax, which I commend them and thank them for. So go to hell if you don't like it.

He went on to say:

Rush Limbaugh:

No vulgarity.

Insults, lies and false narrative propaganda are much worse than colorful adjectives.
Fucking troll. Go create your own thread .

Which "media" are you talking about? Fox? CNN? Breitbart? NBC? Gateway Pundit? The Hill? BBC? Huffington Post? Christian Broadcasting? The "media" as a conglomeration of companies that compete against each other.

You are actually claiming that the preponderant influence in the media isn't directly under control of the DNC????

I guess I don't have to prove you're a moron this time....you did it yourself.
Quit using chic in your name for the sake of all the good chics out there. A more appropriate name would be PoliticalDumbBitch

And one more fool I've forced to default to the sort of language they were brought up with.

He went on to say:

Really?

What media do you read?

Here's what has been in my media feed lately...

I guess if you depend on Fox News to tell you what to think, you miss a lot of what's out there.

Don't step in that custard pie, now.

Every death is being attributed to the Wuhan disease, by the Left to convince the simple-minded......you.

“The underlying cause depends upon what and where conditions are reported on the death certificate. However, the rules for coding and selection of the underlying cause of death are expected to result in COVID- 19 being the underlying cause more often than not,” the guidelines read.

“COVID-19 should be reported on the death certificate for all decedents where the disease caused or is assumed to have caused or contributed to death. Certifiers should include as much detail as possible based on their knowledge of the case, medical records, laboratory testing, etc.,” the guidance continued.

“If the decedent had other chronic conditions such as COPD or asthma that may have also contributed, these conditions can be reported in Part II.”
Is The Number of Deaths Due To COVID-19 Being Inflated, And, If So, Why? | NewsRadio 740 KTRH | Michael Berry

As we have yet to reach the total death rate reported in 2019 for the same time period (January 1st and April 9th), it appears that there is something seriously wrong with the way this pandemic has been reported and handled by the medical community, the media, and the politicians.

Pathetically, it most likely isn’t going to get better when as of April 8, 2020, all patients with coronavirus are now being classified as “Death due to COVID-19,” regardless of the real cause of death. This draconian method of manipulating data to conform to your hypothesis is pure evil. It allows the medical community, the media, and politicians to cover up their errors, distort their miscalculations, and falsify their reports so that they can justify even further measures that will attempt to control, manipulate, and profit from those who don’t understand the importance of “statistical significance”. Statistically Significant: Why It Makes a Difference - Tom McFie

"Questions remain about the death of a Hartford infant, despite governor’s claim death was linked to coronavirus

An official cause of death remains outstanding pending toxicology results, and officials said it is possible the child died not from the virus but from an underlying condition, sudden infant death syndrome or positional asphyxiation.
In the absence of that official determination Friday, Lamont and Connecticut State Epidemiologist Matthew Cartter retreated from directly connecting the cause of the infant’s death to the virus.

[Democrat] "...Lamont presented the baby’s death as specifically caused by the virus, even though Chief Medical Examiner James Gill’s official cause of death finding is still outstanding."

Questions remain about the death of a Hartford infant, despite governor’s claim death was linked to coronavirus

Despite Gov. Ned Lamont's announcement this week that a six-week-old infant in Hartford was the youngest fatality of the coronavirus pandemic, medical examiners still have not officially ruled the virus played any role in the child's death.

www.courant.com

The death toll is inflated to weaponize it against the current administration.

Forum List

Back