If The Media Weren't An Arm Of The DNC....

You might actually see this sort of news.

"Looks Like Trump Was Right About The Coronavirus Fatality Rate

Two new studies suggest that President Trump was right in early March when he guessed the fatality rate for coronavirus is under 1 percent.
APRIL 23, 2020 By David Marcus
In early March, President Donald Trump was lambasted for saying on Sean Hannity’s Fox News show that he had a hunch the coronavirus fatality rate, which the World Health Organization pegged then at 3 to 4 percent, was in fact much lower, under 1 percent.

...as many as 2.7 million people statewide have had the coronavirus. That along with the just over 15,000 deaths that have occurred leads to a fatality rate for the virus of .5 percent according to Gov. Andrew Cuomo.

Here is what Trump said on March 4:

“Well, I think the 3.4 percent is really a false number. Now, and this is just my hunch, and — but based on a lot of conversations with a lot of people that do this. Because a lot people will have this and it’s very mild. They’ll get better very rapidly. They don’t even see a doctor. They don’t even call a doctor.”

He went on to say:

“I think that that number (the WHO number) is very high. I think the number, personally, I would say the number is way under 1 percent.”

Democrats and media pundits blasted Trump for spreading “misinformation.”

On the other hand,....appears that Hillary will win.....
October 25, 2016...NYTimes gave Hillary 93% chance of winning the election.
2016 Election Forecast: Who Will Be President?

Really?

What media do you read?

Here's what has been in my media feed lately...

I guess if you depend on Fox News to tell you what to think, you miss a lot of what's out there.

Don't step in that custard pie, now.

Every death is being attributed to the Wuhan disease, by the Left to convince the simple-minded......you.

“The underlying cause depends upon what and where conditions are reported on the death certificate. However, the rules for coding and selection of the underlying cause of death are expected to result in COVID- 19 being the underlying cause more often than not,” the guidelines read.

“COVID-19 should be reported on the death certificate for all decedents where the disease caused or is assumed to have caused or contributed to death. Certifiers should include as much detail as possible based on their knowledge of the case, medical records, laboratory testing, etc.,” the guidance continued.

“If the decedent had other chronic conditions such as COPD or asthma that may have also contributed, these conditions can be reported in Part II.”
Is The Number of Deaths Due To COVID-19 Being Inflated, And, If So, Why? | NewsRadio 740 KTRH | Michael Berry

As we have yet to reach the total death rate reported in 2019 for the same time period (January 1st and April 9th), it appears that there is something seriously wrong with the way this pandemic has been reported and handled by the medical community, the media, and the politicians.

Pathetically, it most likely isn’t going to get better when as of April 8, 2020, all patients with coronavirus are now being classified as “Death due to COVID-19,” regardless of the real cause of death. This draconian method of manipulating data to conform to your hypothesis is pure evil. It allows the medical community, the media, and politicians to cover up their errors, distort their miscalculations, and falsify their reports so that they can justify even further measures that will attempt to control, manipulate, and profit from those who don’t understand the importance of “statistical significance”. Statistically Significant: Why It Makes a Difference - Tom McFie

"Questions remain about the death of a Hartford infant, despite governor’s claim death was linked to coronavirus

An official cause of death remains outstanding pending toxicology results, and officials said it is possible the child died not from the virus but from an underlying condition, sudden infant death syndrome or positional asphyxiation.
In the absence of that official determination Friday, Lamont and Connecticut State Epidemiologist Matthew Cartter retreated from directly connecting the cause of the infant’s death to the virus.

[Democrat] "...Lamont presented the baby’s death as specifically caused by the virus, even though Chief Medical Examiner James Gill’s official cause of death finding is still outstanding."

Questions remain about the death of a Hartford infant, despite governor’s claim death was linked to coronavirus

Despite Gov. Ned Lamont's announcement this week that a six-week-old infant in Hartford was the youngest fatality of the coronavirus pandemic, medical examiners still have not officially ruled the virus played any role in the child's death.

www.courant.com

The death toll is inflated to weaponize it against the current administration.

hmmm....you seem to have forgotten about your media claim. Nice sidestep.

What's the "Wuhan Virus"?

Let's talk about this pernicious lie of your's, asshole. Got the guts to be humiliated again?

Why don't you start your own OP, Pea Brain? Got the guts to be humiliated again?

P.S. Yours is a possessive pronoun that can show ownership of something. Your’s is a misspelling of yours. Remember that apostrophes are important to show possession for proper nouns, but incorrect for possessive pronouns. Yours vs. Your’s – How to Use Each Correctly - EnhanceMyWriting.com

Hey,.......I thought he was one of my semi-human piñatas !!!

Two new studies suggest that President Trump was right in early March when he guessed the fatality rate for coronavirus is under 1 percent.
In early March, President Donald Trump was lambasted for saying on Sean Hannity’s Fox News show that he had a hunch the coronavirus fatality rate, which the World Health Organization pegged then at 3 to 4 percent, was in fact much lower, under 1 percent.

...as many as 2.7 million people statewide have had the coronavirus. That along with the just over 15,000 deaths that have occurred leads to a fatality rate for the virus of .5 percent according to Gov. Andrew Cuomo.

“Well, I think the 3.4 percent is really a false number. Now, and this is just my hunch, and — but based on a lot of conversations with a lot of people that do this. Because a lot people will have this and it’s very mild. They’ll get better very rapidly. They don’t even see a doctor. They don’t even call a doctor.”

He went on to say:

“I think that that number (the WHO number) is very high. I think the number, personally, I would say the number is way under 1 percent.”

Really?

What media do you read?

I guess if you depend on Fox News to tell you what to think, you miss a lot of what's out there.

Every death is being attributed to the Wuhan disease, by the Left to convince the simple-minded......you.

“The underlying cause depends upon what and where conditions are reported on the death certificate. However, the rules for coding and selection of the underlying cause of death are expected to result in COVID- 19 being the underlying cause more often than not,” the guidelines read.

“COVID-19 should be reported on the death certificate for all decedents where the disease caused or is assumed to have caused or contributed to death. Certifiers should include as much detail as possible based on their knowledge of the case, medical records, laboratory testing, etc.,” the guidance continued.

“If the decedent had other chronic conditions such as COPD or asthma that may have also contributed, these conditions can be reported in Part II.”
Is The Number of Deaths Due To COVID-19 Being Inflated, And, If So, Why? | NewsRadio 740 KTRH | Michael Berry

As we have yet to reach the total death rate reported in 2019 for the same time period (January 1st and April 9th), it appears that there is something seriously wrong with the way this pandemic has been reported and handled by the medical community, the media, and the politicians.

Pathetically, it most likely isn’t going to get better when as of April 8, 2020, all patients with coronavirus are now being classified as “Death due to COVID-19,” regardless of the real cause of death. This draconian method of manipulating data to conform to your hypothesis is pure evil. It allows the medical community, the media, and politicians to cover up their errors, distort their miscalculations, and falsify their reports so that they can justify even further measures that will attempt to control, manipulate, and profit from those who don’t understand the importance of “statistical significance”. Statistically Significant: Why It Makes a Difference - Tom McFie

"Questions remain about the death of a Hartford infant, despite governor’s claim death was linked to coronavirus

An official cause of death remains outstanding pending toxicology results, and officials said it is possible the child died not from the virus but from an underlying condition, sudden infant death syndrome or positional asphyxiation.
In the absence of that official determination Friday, Lamont and Connecticut State Epidemiologist Matthew Cartter retreated from directly connecting the cause of the infant’s death to the virus.

[Democrat] "...Lamont presented the baby’s death as specifically caused by the virus, even though Chief Medical Examiner James Gill’s official cause of death finding is still outstanding."

Questions remain about the death of a Hartford infant, despite governor’s claim death was linked to coronavirus

Despite Gov. Ned Lamont's announcement this week that a six-week-old infant in Hartford was the youngest fatality of the coronavirus pandemic, medical examiners still have not officially ruled the virus played any role in the child's death.

www.courant.com

"What's the "Wuhan Virus"?

Usually it's left to me to prove how stupid you are......now you'd rather do it yourself????

"The fact of the matter is that back in early March, what Trump was saying made sense. We had conducted very few tests of asymptomatic people and consequently we were flying blind as to just what percentage of covid-19 cases were becoming critical or leading to death. If Trump’s informed “hunch” continues to be confirmed, it will require vast changes in how we are battling the virus.

For one thing, the idea of contact tracing, which Cuomo said yesterday would be led up by Mike Bloomberg in New York, comes under serious doubt with these new findings. For example, in New York City the sample suggests that about 20 percent or some 1.6 million people have already had the virus. At that rate of spread, tracing becomes a very dubious proposition.

It would be nice if Trump’s perspicacity on this issue led to the media giving him a little more respect on the Chinese Virus response, but that’s unlikely. Either way, the results are fantastic news. At a .5 percent fatality rate or lower, the coronavirus is not the killer we feared it was, and that should make everyone happy."

He went on to say:

1% of the American people is 3,280,000 people. If, as predicted, half of the American people get the virus, that's 1,640,000 deaths from the virus. Some areas of the country are showing an infection rate of 10% already, and even at 10% infection rate, that's over 300,000 deaths.

What exactly are you celebrating here?

" If, as predicted, half of the American people get the virus, that's 1,640,000 deaths from the virus. "

No it isn't.

No one knows how many actually died/die from the coronavirus.

You've been lied to....nothing new.....but you imbibe it like mother's milk, 'cause you're a moron.

Every death is being attrubuted to the Chinese virus.

www.courant.com

I get it.

1. The CDC is warning physicians not to prescribe the President's malaria drug due to high risk of death from heart attacks, and reports of veterans in VA facilities in a clinical trial dying at rates 29% higher than the control group.

2. 50,000 people have died;

3. 750,000 are now sick;

4. The current death rate compared to closed in the USA cases is 37% and that rate is not going down.

Deflecting and lying is all you have left.

EVERYTHING DONALD TRUMP TOUCHES DIES!

I clearly emphasized - 3 TOP rated shows....
That's all you got ?

So what? I never once said they were not allow to spew their filthy propaganda to their faithful swallowers. It's "the other 80% of programming is as MSM as anything else. " statement that I feel is bullshit.

Russian Hoax? Is that like the Democrats "Corona Virus Hoax" and the "Ukraine Shake Down Hoax".

Trigger! What did they do to you?

2012321040-300x0.jpg

It appears to either be one of my gifts, or simply human nature to answer facts that destroy.....eviscerate lies of yours.....with vulgarity.

Doggie treat???
Like I said, care to discuss your pernicious lie, asshole?

He went on to say:

Really?

What media do you read?

www.courant.com

The virus that's caused the Trump Pandemic in America?

He went on to say:

1% of the American people is 3,280,000 people. If, as predicted, half of the American people get the virus, that's 1,640,000 deaths from the virus. Some areas of the country are showing an infection rate of 10% already, and even at 10% infection rate, that's over 300,000 deaths.

What exactly are you celebrating here?

" If, as predicted, half of the American people get the virus, that's 1,640,000 deaths from the virus. "

No it isn't.

No one knows how many actually died/die from the coronavirus.

You've been lied to....nothing new.....but you imbibe it like mother's milk, 'cause you're a moron.

Every death is being attrubuted to the Chinese virus.

www.courant.com

I get it.

1. The CDC is warning physicians not to prescribe the President's malaria drug due to high risk of death from heart attacks, and reports of veterans in VA facilities in a clinical trial dying at rates 29% higher than the control group.

2. 50,000 people have died;

3. 750,000 are now sick;

4. The current death rate compared to closed in the USA cases is 37% and that rate is not going down.

Deflecting and lying is all you have left.

EVERYTHING DONALD TRUMP TOUCHES DIES!

How about you......how ya' feelin'????
A little temperature???

Headache????

Sniffles?

Oh, gee.......you'd best climb in the refrigerator.....I'll let you know when to come out.

"Fact 1: The overwhelming majority of people do not have any significant risk of dying from COVID-19.
The recent Stanford University antibody study now estimates that the fatality rate if infected is likely 0.1 to 0.2 percent, a risk far lower than previous World Health Organization estimates that were 20 to 30 times higher and that motivated isolation policies.
[As Trump predicted.....]

In New York City, an epicenter of the pandemic with more than one-third of all U.S. deaths, the rate of death for people 18 to 45 years old is 0.01 percent, or 11 per 100,000 in the population. On the other hand, people aged 75 and over have a death rate 80 times that. For people under 18 years old, the rate of death is zero per 100,000.

Of all fatal cases in New York state, two-thirds were in patients over 70 years of age; more than 95 percent were over 50 years of age; and about 90 percent of all fatal cases had an underlying illness. Of 6,570 confirmed COVID-19 deaths fully investigated for underlying conditions to date, 6,520, or 99.2 percent, had an underlying illness. If you do not already have an underlying chronic condition, your chances of dying are small, regardless of age. And young adults and children in normal health have almost no risk of any serious illness from COVID-19."

Wow.....this Trump guy was spot on!!!

And he never said 'if you like your doctor you can keep your doctor!'

"The fact of the matter is that back in early March, what Trump was saying made sense. We had conducted very few tests of asymptomatic people and consequently we were flying blind as to just what percentage of covid-19 cases were becoming critical or leading to death. If Trump’s informed “hunch” continues to be confirmed, it will require vast changes in how we are battling the virus.

For one thing, the idea of contact tracing, which Cuomo said yesterday would be led up by Mike Bloomberg in New York, comes under serious doubt with these new findings. For example, in New York City the sample suggests that about 20 percent or some 1.6 million people have already had the virus. At that rate of spread, tracing becomes a very dubious proposition.

It would be nice if Trump’s perspicacity on this issue led to the media giving him a little more respect on the Chinese Virus response, but that’s unlikely. Either way, the results are fantastic news. At a .5 percent fatality rate or lower, the coronavirus is not the killer we feared it was, and that should make everyone happy."

What is the Chinese Virus? In the USA, this is the Trump virus. He's the one who deliberately let it loose in the USA so that American companies could profit from the pandemic. He's the guy who sold all of your PPE's to the Chinese so that American medical workers are still protesting in the streets for PPE's.

My son-in-law has N95 masks, face shields and three different kind of gloves for his roofer employees. He bought an entire box of N95 masks for his business. Every other country in the world bought masks for their hospitals and businesses, except the USA. Every other country in the world got their tests from WHO. No profit without exclusive rights so Trump wanted to make his own tests.

EVERYTHING DONALD TRUMP TOUCHES DIES!!!

What is the Chinese Virus? In the USA, this is the Trump virus. He's the one who deliberately let it loose in the USA so that American companies could profit from the pandemic. He's the guy who sold all of your PPE's to the Chinese so that American medical workers are still protesting in the streets for PPE's.

My son-in-law has N95 masks, face shields and three different kind of gloves for his roofer employees. He bought an entire box of N95 masks for his business. Every other country in the world bought masks for their hospitals and businesses, except the USA. Every other country in the world got their tests from WHO. No profit without exclusive rights so Trump wanted to make his own tests.

EVERYTHING DONALD TRUMP TOUCHES DIES!!!

What are you doing here???? I told you to stay in the 'frig!!!!!

Now....for you poor suffering son in law:

Totally unnecessary.....except for Liberals/morons.

" Even early WHO reports noted that 80 percent of all cases were mild, and more recent studies show a far more widespread rate of infection and lower rate of serious illness. Half of all people testing positive for infection have no symptoms at all. The vast majority of younger, otherwise healthy people do not need significant medical care if they catch this infection. "

Look at the efforts and expense he could have saved by listening to Trump!!!

Which "media" are you talking about? Fox? CNN? Breitbart? NBC? Gateway Pundit? The Hill? BBC? Huffington Post? Christian Broadcasting? The "media" as a conglomeration of companies that compete against each other.
That was true 40 years ago.
Now it's a multi-conglomerate of media outlets owned by a handful of giant corporations. The only 'competition' if you can even call it that is a tiny percentage of alternative media sources, mostly online.

Hogwash. the Faux Network combined with the Alt Right media has captured about 35-40 % of the market where they peddle a competing narrative of reality.
Why do assume your Left biased Media feeds you reality?

Which "media" are you talking about? Fox? CNN? Breitbart? NBC? Gateway Pundit? The Hill? BBC? Huffington Post? Christian Broadcasting? The "media" as a conglomeration of companies that compete against each other.
Now it's a multi-conglomerate of media outlets owned by a handful of giant corporations. The only 'competition' if you can even call it that is a tiny percentage of alternative media sources, mostly online.

Hogwash. the Faux Network combined with the Alt Right media has captured about 35-40 % of the market where they peddle a competing narrative of reality.
It means the propaganda is working.

It seems to work best on those who already have a propensity to lie, no humanity, and hate
America.

It seems to work best on those who already have a propensity to lie, no humanity, and hate
America.
I'm not posting this video again, but you would really like this interview.
( personally I believe it's even deeper than what she's saying as in psy ops...)
Kimberley Strassel: “How Trump Haters Are Breaking America” | American Thought Leaders

America.
I'm not posting this video again, but you would really like this interview.
( personally I believe it's even deeper than what she's saying as in psy ops...)
Kimberley Strassel: “How Trump Haters Are Breaking America” | American Thought Leaders

I'm a big Strassel fan!

Forum List

Back