If the middle class is getting "peanuts" in this tax scam......?

Do you understand how much 50 bucks extra a week means to A LOT of families?

Most families aren't getting back nearly that much. And, what they do get back will be more than offset by the costs of deficit spending. That's more inflation and more taxes in the future.

Middle-class people who have traditionally itemized will be paying a lot more, including new home owners and people who give generously to charities and churches. There are other things in this bill that will also raise taxes on some people significantly. This isn't a criticism (although, doubling the marriage penalty should be criticized), just pointing that the middle class really isn't getting, overall, much of a tax cut.

Obamas One time almost trillion dollar stimulus gave working poor a lousy one time payment of $400 bucks

Trump's 1.5 trillion tax bill (using your figures) gave the poor working class over 10 years

$24,000 dollars

Yup like I always said liberals don't know math

Do you understand how much 50 bucks extra a week means to A LOT of families?

Most families aren't getting back nearly that much. And, what they do get back will be more than offset by the costs of deficit spending. That's more inflation and more taxes in the future.

Middle-class people who have traditionally itemized will be paying a lot more, including new home owners and people who give generously to charities and churches. There are other things in this bill that will also raise taxes on some people significantly. This isn't a criticism (although, doubling the marriage penalty should be criticized), just pointing that the middle class really isn't getting, overall, much of a tax cut.

Blame your local Democratics asshole ...quit voting against your wallet

And pay your fair share to the feds like we do

No trump supporter with even a half brain functioning would deny that the lion share of this tax scam is NOT going to the conglomerates (GOP donors) ........while a few dollars are being given to the middle class as tokens to keep the mantra of a "middle class tax cut".......

So, the question is a simple one.......will the few dollars that the middle class will be getting in the next few years be enough to stimulate the economy???

Bear in mind that large companies ONLY expand their goods and services when there is a demand for those goods and services.....and such demands arise from the middle class......

Conversely, if the demand is low, WHAT incentives will there be for companies to hire more people ....or raise salaries???

Most likely, the windfall of tax cuts for these conglomerates (borrowed money, BTW) will be spent in buying back stocks and paying premiums which....to a high percentage are also paid to foreign investors.

So, after the cheering subsides when the average family will get a couple of hundred dollars per month.......what realistic factors will be stimulating the U.S. economy toward more growth?

It's like at Christmas when your kid gives you a present, but you know you paid for it.

200 hundred a month?....nat i know a rich fucker like you could not comprehend this....but there are a lot of people where that couple of hundred a month will be pretty dam nice....

Well, this may surprise you....But, Marie Antoinette actually DID give out some cakes to the peasants who were asking for bread........Didn't work out too well for her in the end.

You may be easily fooled by a couple of hundred bucks which you'll have to pat back with interest in 2025........but most sane people see this as a scam.
nat this may surprise rich fuckers like yourself....but a hell of a lot of people live paycheck to pay check and may not care,all they care about is right now,and right now they have 200 more dollars to live on dumbass...

And if they were getting screwed on the Commie Care fines, they will save several hundred dollars on top of that!

Well at least they're getting something. As opposed to y'all trying to steal more of their hard-earned money. Democrats are completely addicted to spending other peoples' money. They can't get enough of it. They're greedy fiends.

200 hundred a month?....nat i know a rich fucker like you could not comprehend this....but there are a lot of people where that couple of hundred a month will be pretty dam nice....

Well, this may surprise you....But, Marie Antoinette actually DID give out some cakes to the peasants who were asking for bread........Didn't work out too well for her in the end.

You may be easily fooled by a couple of hundred bucks which you'll have to pat back with interest in 2025........but most sane people see this as a scam.
nat this may surprise rich fuckers like yourself....but a hell of a lot of people live paycheck to pay check and may not care,all they care about is right now,and right now they have 200 more dollars to live on dumbass...

And if they were getting screwed on the Commie Care fines, they will save several hundred dollars on top of that!

Yeah, great to see Trump and Republicans ending Hussein's awful Un-American Mandate. They get major props from me on that. :clap:

So you think the average family getting a couple hundred bucks a month for the next 10 year's is not a good thing?

What planet do you live on super retard?

What planet??? The smarter one that does not fall for scams....

Who, you might ask, is paying for these tax cuts to the richest 1% over the ten year period? The answer can be discovered by taking a look at those unlucky taxpayers who start off with a tax cut in 2018, but by 2027 are paying more in tax than they would under current law:

Income Level Percentage with tax increase Average tax increase
2018 2027 2018 2027
$0 - $25,000 2% 14% $780 $290
$25,000-$48,600 6% 25% $830 $680
$48,600 - $86,100 9% 30% $1,010 $1,150
$86,100 - $149,400 11% 28% $1,550 $2,090
$149,400 - $216,800 13% 37% $1,920 $2,880
$216,800 - $307,900 16% 47% $2,070 $3,540
$307,900 - $732,800 6% 26% $4,250 $6,450
>$732,800 20% 33% $43,070 $61,770

That "middle class tax cut" doesn't last so long, does it? By 2027, those earning between $25,000 and $307,000 watch their chance of having a tax increase when compared to current law go from single or low-double digits to a greater than 30% likelihood. The richest 5% see an increase as well, but remember, this is the only class of taxpayer who's average tax cut actually increases in 2027 when compared to 2018.

The House Tax Bill: Middle Class Cut Or Big Bait-And-Switch?

Well, if we want to keep our tax cuts. keep voting Republican and they will likely extend them.

No trump supporter with even a half brain functioning would deny that the lion share of this tax scam is NOT going to the conglomerates (GOP donors) ........while a few dollars are being given to the middle class as tokens to keep the mantra of a "middle class tax cut".......

So, the question is a simple one.......will the few dollars that the middle class will be getting in the next few years be enough to stimulate the economy???

Bear in mind that large companies ONLY expand their goods and services when there is a demand for those goods and services.....and such demands arise from the middle class......

Conversely, if the demand is low, WHAT incentives will there be for companies to hire more people ....or raise salaries???

Most likely, the windfall of tax cuts for these conglomerates (borrowed money, BTW) will be spent in buying back stocks and paying premiums which....to a high percentage are also paid to foreign investors.

So, after the cheering subsides when the average family will get a couple of hundred dollars per month.......what realistic factors will be stimulating the U.S. economy toward more growth?
when the average family will get a couple of hundred dollars per month.

You notice how the libtards on here hate the poor now because it was a republican bill passed by Trump ?

If Trump gave every poor person in America a million dollars each , solved world hunger , made peace in the world for thousand years beat space Invaders from Mars

They would still be against Trump

Absolutely. There are all kinds of things in this bill that Democrats should be celebrating, but because the Republicans put them in, they are crying.

They have been programmed to just concentrate on how much the rich are getting to keep (not get from the government) of their own money.

Your premise that the RIch are Republicans is long ago debunked.

One more smack down from a different perspective

List of 3 current members of the United States Congress by wealth

Rank
Name Party

1 Rep. Greg Gianforte Republican
2 Rep. Darrell Issa Republican
3 Rep. Michael McCaul Republican

I wonder why you stopped there?

PARTY OF THE RICH: Democrats Are 7 Of 10 Wealthiest Members Of Congress

Because I counted the RICHEST THREE.......Was Gianforte in your little list?

Oh, I'm sure that's why you stopped there. :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

Either way you're getting screwed. And you like it.

You confuse taxation and spending.

See....idiots like you should go sit in a corner and play with yourself.....

MORON,......THAT IS THE PROBLEM........Where are the "spending" cuts??

Why does Trump and his band of crooks NEED to borrow $1.5 TRILLION to finance this tax scam?

Why are these crooks making middle class cuts TEMPORARY and corporate tax cuts PERMANENT?

Maybe if we're lucky in the next couple of years, people will vote in more Republicans into the Senate and we would be able to make more cuts to not only cover this tax bill, but a whole lot more!

Then again, what if this bill super stimulates the economy? What then? Then the tax breaks would be paying for itself.

Last edited:

The economy has already strengthened so the tax cuts are not going to do anything about that. There are plenty of jobs that are out there that employers can't find employees because they are not qualified or cannot move. The economy improved under Obama even though Obama had nothing to do with it.

The reason employers can't find employees is because our federal government is competing with them. Social programs pay just as good if not better than some of these jobs so people opt to sit home. The other problem is that there are a lot of people that can't pass the drug test and it's not worth their sacrifice to give up pot for work.

High tech jobs pay way better than social programs. You are really ignorant.

You didn't specify "high tech" jobs moron. Read what you write from now on.

Moron even ordinary jobs require more technical skills. The days of getting by on a high school education are gone. That does not necessarily mean a 4 year college degree but it does involve more education.

Then try to convince people to get more education.

Yup, you know how it works, when your young stupid and broke you vote democrat. Once you get a job and start working you become a republican.

In the real world, it works the opposite way. People tend to get more liberal as they get older. Real life does that.

I was a conservative when young, so I understand the attraction of conservatism, the way it tells you that nothing is ever your responsibility. That's why I'm here, to serve as a beacon of hope for lost conservatives. Remember, you are not doomed to a nightmare life of conservatism, followed by eternity in Hell. If I could turn away from selfishness, laziness and evil, then so can you.

So what planet are you on where conservatism tells you nothing is your responsibility? Conservatism is all about promoting personal responsibility. You have that confused with liberalism where every failure has an excuse.

How Debbie downer?
We got screwed by Obama's almost trillion dollars stimulus of just a lousy $400 bucks

But with Trumps tax bill we get $24,000 dollars ( Again using nats figures)

Do you know math?
$24,000

Is a hell of a lot more money then

$400 bucks

If you give a monkey a treat, and then give the monkey in the next cage hundred treats, the first monkey will not be grateful for his treat. The first monkey will be justifiably pissed as all hell.

Humans are exactly the same.

And that's why Democrats are going to ream the Republicans on this issue. And there's not a damn thing you Republican whiners can do about that. The more you talk about it to people and tell them how happy they should be with their peanuts, the madder you'll make them.

Not people.......Democrats.

People on the right are only concerned about advancing themselves--not worried about what other people have. If Democrats would spend half as much time trying to better themselves as they are concerned about the wealthy, they would fare much better in life.

As for your analogy, if the wealthy didn't get one dime from this bill, but the middle-class did, you on the left would still be bashing it because it came from Trump and the Republicans.

Let's see, I'll be getting more money in my paycheck, won't have to lose my income tax refund check to the government, my employer will make out better which gives me a better opportunity for a wage increase........yeah, I'm so screwed.

Now would you like me to explain to you what happened to me under DumBama? Talk about getting screwed.

Let's see, I'll be getting more money in my paycheck, won't have to lose my income tax refund check to the government, my employer will make out better which gives me a better opportunity for a wage increase........yeah, I'm so screwed.

Now would you like me to explain to you what happened to me under DumBama? Talk about getting screwed.

Hell your employer might even use the money to buy elton musk new Electric semis no shifting required. :)

Let's see. People will be getting a little more money in their paycheck. Their mortgage might increase more than the extra money they're getting in their paycheck. The pumping of the economy will lead to a harder recession that might stop them earning money for a few years, which will increase the taxes for those who do work.

I'd say you'll get fucked whichever way.

Forum List

Back