If the middle class is getting "peanuts" in this tax scam......?

Yup, you know how it works, when your young stupid and broke you vote democrat. Once you get a job and start working you become a republican.

In the real world, it works the opposite way. People tend to get more liberal as they get older. Real life does that.

I was a conservative when young, so I understand the attraction of conservatism, the way it tells you that nothing is ever your responsibility. That's why I'm here, to serve as a beacon of hope for lost conservatives. Remember, you are not doomed to a nightmare life of conservatism, followed by eternity in Hell. If I could turn away from selfishness, laziness and evil, then so can you.

Yeah, fortunately the real world really does extend beyond your trailer park.

Well, this may surprise you....But, Marie Antoinette actually DID give out some cakes to the peasants who were asking for bread........Didn't work out too well for her in the end.

You may be easily fooled by a couple of hundred bucks which you'll have to pat back with interest in 2025........but most sane people see this as a scam.
nat this may surprise rich fuckers like yourself....but a hell of a lot of people live paycheck to pay check and may not care,all they care about is right now,and right now they have 200 more dollars to live on dumbass...

And if they were getting screwed on the Commie Care fines, they will save several hundred dollars on top of that!

Either way you're getting screwed. And you like it.

Let's see, I'll be getting more money in my paycheck, won't have to lose my income tax refund check to the government, my employer will make out better which gives me a better opportunity for a wage increase........yeah, I'm so screwed.

Now would you like me to explain to you what happened to me under DumBama? Talk about getting screwed.

Let's see. People will be getting a little more money in their paycheck. Their mortgage might increase more than the extra money they're getting in their paycheck. The pumping of the economy will lead to a harder recession that might stop them earning money for a few years, which will increase the taxes for those who do work.

I'd say you'll get fucked whichever way.

WTF would anybody's mortgage increase? This tax bill has nothing to do with banks nor the lending industry.

Stimulating the economy will lead to a recession? Care to explain the dynamics of that?

Well, this may surprise you....But, Marie Antoinette actually DID give out some cakes to the peasants who were asking for bread........Didn't work out too well for her in the end.

You may be easily fooled by a couple of hundred bucks which you'll have to pat back with interest in 2025........but most sane people see this as a scam.
nat this may surprise rich fuckers like yourself....but a hell of a lot of people live paycheck to pay check and may not care,all they care about is right now,and right now they have 200 more dollars to live on dumbass...

And if they were getting screwed on the Commie Care fines, they will save several hundred dollars on top of that!

Let's see, I'll be getting more money in my paycheck, won't have to lose my income tax refund check to the government, my employer will make out better which gives me a better opportunity for a wage increase........yeah, I'm so screwed.

Now would you like me to explain to you what happened to me under DumBama? Talk about getting screwed.

Hell your employer might even use the money to buy elton musk new Electric semis no shifting required. :)

Our leasing company (Penkse) is trying to push automatic transmissions on us, but my employer refuses to take them. I don't want them either only because when you get stuck in a dock that has not been plowed in the winter, you need to shift to the highest gear possible (without stalling the truck) to get out. An automatic transmission doesn't work that way. It starts out at the lowest gear and builds up, so you can't get that sudden jerk that you need to get the vehicle moving.

One of our drivers are using one and he got used to it, but even he admits they have their advantages and disadvantages. I only drove one for a very short distance (5 miles) and I didn't care for it, but then again, I'm old school.

Well, if we want to keep our tax cuts. keep voting Republican and they will likely extend them.

"Brilliant".........and loans NEVER come due.....and Santa Claus will be back in a year or so to reward all good boys and girls........

No trump supporter with even a half brain functioning would deny that the lion share of this tax scam is NOT going to the conglomerates (GOP donors) ........while a few dollars are being given to the middle class as tokens to keep the mantra of a "middle class tax cut".......

So, the question is a simple one.......will the few dollars that the middle class will be getting in the next few years be enough to stimulate the economy???

Bear in mind that large companies ONLY expand their goods and services when there is a demand for those goods and services.....and such demands arise from the middle class......

Conversely, if the demand is low, WHAT incentives will there be for companies to hire more people ....or raise salaries???

Most likely, the windfall of tax cuts for these conglomerates (borrowed money, BTW) will be spent in buying back stocks and paying premiums which....to a high percentage are also paid to foreign investors.

So, after the cheering subsides when the average family will get a couple of hundred dollars per month.......what realistic factors will be stimulating the U.S. economy toward more growth?

Where was the DEMOCRATS alternative?

Let's see. People will be getting a little more money in their paycheck. Their mortgage might increase more than the extra money they're getting in their paycheck. The pumping of the economy will lead to a harder recession that might stop them earning money for a few years, which will increase the taxes for those who do work.

I'd say you'll get fucked whichever way.

Slow that camel down...someone's mortgage might increase? You might want to check with Mommy and Daddy but pretty sure that won't happen.

No trump supporter with even a half brain functioning would deny that the lion share of this tax scam is NOT going to the conglomerates (GOP donors) ........while a few dollars are being given to the middle class as tokens to keep the mantra of a "middle class tax cut".......

So, the question is a simple one.......will the few dollars that the middle class will be getting in the next few years be enough to stimulate the economy???

Bear in mind that large companies ONLY expand their goods and services when there is a demand for those goods and services.....and such demands arise from the middle class......

Conversely, if the demand is low, WHAT incentives will there be for companies to hire more people ....or raise salaries???

Most likely, the windfall of tax cuts for these conglomerates (borrowed money, BTW) will be spent in buying back stocks and paying premiums which....to a high percentage are also paid to foreign investors.

So, after the cheering subsides when the average family will get a couple of hundred dollars per month.......what realistic factors will be stimulating the U.S. economy toward more growth?
when the average family will get a couple of hundred dollars per month.
200 hundred a month?....nat i know a rich fucker like you could not comprehend this....but there are a lot of people where that couple of hundred a month will be pretty dam nice....

You notice how the libtards on here hate the poor now because it was a republican bill passed by Trump ?

If Trump gave every poor person in America a million dollars each , solved world hunger , made peace in the world for thousand years beat space Invaders from Mars

They would still be against Trump

Absolutely. There are all kinds of things in this bill that Democrats should be celebrating, but because the Republicans put them in, they are crying.

They have been programmed to just concentrate on how much the rich are getting to keep (not get from the government) of their own money.

I think tax reform should be fair to all. Yet at least 1 loophole was retained and several more created for the rich. Tax reform should work the same way for all. You get a lower rate but give up some deductions. Yet 1 loophole was added at the last minute that benefits Trump, Paul Ryan , and Corker. That sounds like what I expect in a swamp. It clearly has not been drained.

They have been programmed to just concentrate on how much the rich are getting to keep (not get from the government) of their own money.

Moron.......why then the need to BORROW $1.5 TRILLION???

Simple, because they didn't cut enough out of the budget to replace that money. Letting people keep more of their own money doesn't cost us one red cent---spending money is what costs us.

200 hundred a month?....nat i know a rich fucker like you could not comprehend this....but there are a lot of people where that couple of hundred a month will be pretty dam nice....

You notice how the libtards on here hate the poor now because it was a republican bill passed by Trump ?

If Trump gave every poor person in America a million dollars each , solved world hunger , made peace in the world for thousand years beat space Invaders from Mars

Absolutely. There are all kinds of things in this bill that Democrats should be celebrating, but because the Republicans put them in, they are crying.

I think tax reform should be fair to all. Yet at least 1 loophole was retained and several more created for the rich. Tax reform should work the same way for all. You get a lower rate but give up some deductions. Yet 1 loophole was added at the last minute that benefits Trump, Paul Ryan , and Corker. That sounds like what I expect in a swamp. It clearly has not been drained.

Ok, what was that loophole?

What is unfair about the people who pay the most taxes getting the biggest tax breaks? Who should get them, the people that pay the least?

40 some percent of our country pays all the taxes for the rest of us, why shouldn't they get the largest break? This is something that not one Democrat has been able to explain to me.

I love how Marco Rubio now has buyer's remorse, and Fox News is calling him a RINO. He's trying to save his ass with all the elderly voters in his state he just screwed over...

Well, if we want to keep our tax cuts. keep voting Republican and they will likely extend them.

"Brilliant".........and loans NEVER come due.....and Santa Claus will be back in a year or so to reward all good boys and girls........

It's a very well planned strategy. If you are middle-class and want to see your taxes go up to where they are now, vote Democrat. If you don't, vote Republican.

Yup, you know how it works, when your young stupid and broke you vote democrat. Once you get a job and start working you become a republican.

In the real world, it works the opposite way. People tend to get more liberal as they get older. Real life does that.

I was a conservative when young, so I understand the attraction of conservatism, the way it tells you that nothing is ever your responsibility. That's why I'm here, to serve as a beacon of hope for lost conservatives. Remember, you are not doomed to a nightmare life of conservatism, followed by eternity in Hell. If I could turn away from selfishness, laziness and evil, then so can you.

Lmfao..

So you were born a conservative huh?

This doesn't look like a conservative to me it looks like a child needing a mommy / a nanny state

Quit fucking lying

We were all born liberals and most of us grown the fuck up

0GjzOqBTS3.gif

I love how Marco Rubio now has buyer's remorse, and Fox News is calling him a RINO. He's trying to save his ass with all the elderly voters in his state he just screwed over...

The elderly got screwed over? When? How?

When? How? You'll see in the next couple months when Social Security, Medicare, and Medicaid get cut to make up for the $1.5 trillion deficit the tax bill created.

The elderly got screwed over? When? How?

When? How? You'll see in the next couple months when Social Security, Medicare, and Medicaid get cut to make up for the $1.5 trillion deficit the tax bill created.

There are no Medicare/ SS cuts scheduled in this bill. It's hysteria that the left and MSM are promoting. They couldn't find a way to insert racism so they went to the second best--scare people who depend on safety nets.

Forum List

Back