If the Obama administration ran your local police department

Little-Acorn

Gold Member
Jun 20, 2006
Brings the situation home, doesn't it?

-----------------------------------------

If the Obama Administration Ran Your Local Police Department - Ricochet Mobile

Transcript from dispatch center:

911 Operator: 9-1-1, what is your emergency?

Caller: I’m calling from 1324 Elm Street. I’m upstairs hiding in a closet, and some men with guns just broke in downstairs and they’re robbing my family.

Operator: Hmmm. 1324 Elm Street. I don’t think we have anyone in that area.

Caller: What?

Operator: Well, that’s pretty far from the police station. I don’t think we can have anyone get there in time.

Caller: But they’re downstairs right now! I can hear them! They’re threatening to kill my family!

Operator: And besides, we can’t send officers into harm’s way without knowing what’s going on.

Caller: But I just told you what’s going on! There are men downstairs with guns robbing us and threatening to kill my family!

Operator: Are you sure you didn’t do anything to bring this on? Have you angered these men in some way? Does your family have a history of disrespecting their faith traditions, perhaps?

Gunshots and screaming are heard in the background.

Caller: They’re shooting them now! They’re killing them! Are you sending anyone?
More gunshots and screaming, then silence.

Caller: Hello? Are you there?

Operator: Yes, I’m here.

Caller: I just heard the men leave. I think my whole family is dead. Is anyone coming?

Operator: What difference, at this point, does it make?

Operator: We’ll send someone out in a couple weeks to investigate.

A click is heard as the line goes dead.

ls72gokd0y-t.jpg

Caller: I’m calling from 1324 Elm Street. I’m upstairs hiding in a closet, and some men with guns just broke in downstairs and they’re robbing my family.

Operator: Well, that’s pretty far from the police station. I don’t think we can have anyone get there in time.

Caller: But they’re downstairs right now! I can hear them! They’re threatening to kill my family!

Operator: And besides, we can’t send officers into harm’s way without knowing what’s going on.

Caller: But I just told you what’s going on! There are men downstairs with guns robbing us and threatening to kill my family!

Operator: Are you sure you didn’t do anything to bring this on? Have you angered these men in some way? Does your family have a history of disrespecting their faith traditions, perhaps?

Caller: They’re shooting them now! They’re killing them! Are you sending anyone?

Caller: I just heard the men leave. I think my whole family is dead. Is anyone coming?

Sad to say but that's exactly how Obama also runs OUR MILITARY!!!

"one soldier shows me the list of new regulations the platoon was given.
“Patrol only in areas that you are reasonably certain that you will not have to defend yourselves with lethal force,” the laminated card reads.

For a soldier who has traveled halfway around the world to fight, that’s like telling a cop he should only patrol in areas where he knows he won’t have to make arrests.
“Does that make any f–king sense?” Pfc. Jared Pautsch.
http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/op...#ixzz0raavCuPp

Well, at least with Obama, there would be a police department.

Last edited by a moderator:
With the obama regime in charge, you can't dream up a ridiculous scenario that isn't eclipsed by reality.

911 Dispatcher Tells Woman About To Be Sexually Assaulted There Are No Cops To Help Her Due To Budget Cuts « CBS Seattle
An Oregon woman was told by a 911 dispatcher that authorities wouldn’t be able be able to help her as her ex-boyfriend broke into her place because of budget cuts.

Oregon Public Radio reports that an unidentified woman called 911 during a weekend in August 2012 while Michael Bellah was breaking into her place. Her call was forwarded to Oregon State Police because of lay-offs at the Josephine County Sheriff’s Office only allows the department to be open Monday through Friday.

“Uh, I don’t have anybody to send out there,” the 911 dispatcher told the woman. “You know, obviously, if he comes inside the residence and assaults you, can you ask him to go away? Do you know if he’s intoxicated or anything?”

The woman responded: “Yeah, it doesn’t matter, if he gets in the house I’m done.”

Police say Bellah choked the woman and sexually assaulted her. He was arrested by Oregon State Police following the incident

They'd run it like Oakland with a list of Crimes the Cops won't respond too.

Oh but they'll sit there with their f*ckin Radar Gun generating fines all day won't they? Bastards!

Very nice!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4qI7wuFnQ08]The Purge Official Trailer (2013) - Ethan Hawke, Lena Headey - [HD] - YouTube[/ame]

Let's redo the phone call using an actual event.

Ship Captain: Pirates have invaded my ship. They are holding my crew hostage.
Obama: Keep calm.
Ship Captain: They are taking me to a life boat, all of them have guns to my head.
Obama: We got it covered.
Ship Captain: Woah, what happened? The pirates are all dead.
Obama: Your welcome.

:cool:

Operator: We’ll send someone out in a couple weeks to investigate. Besides, at this point, what difference does it make?

Bold=my addition

Ship Captain: They are taking me to a life boat, all of them have guns to my head.

President's phone rings at about 3 AM

Obama: Who is this? Can't you see I'm trying to sleep?!

Chris Stevens: Mr. President HELP ME! I'm under attack by terrorists!!

Obama: Unless this is an insanely beautiful woman (which you are not), I'm hangin' up!

Chris Stevens: Dude wtf man? We're dyin' out here!

Obama: *click*

Last edited:

Operator: We’ll send someone out in a couple weeks to investigate. Besides, at this point, what difference does it make?

Bold=my addition

Um ... this isn't going to be codified as the official government answer to everything ... right?

Bold=my addition

Um ... this isn't going to be codified as the official government answer to everything ... right?

Might as well be.

^ Would let his family be killed to protect obama, b/c he sent some people, once, to save somebody.

Forum List

Back