If the people who work at Popeye's know they ran out of chicken sandwiches then

why dont they put up a fucking sign saying sold out until........ It appears that you must be half retarded in order to be hired at Popeyes. I mean that is just common sense to let all customers know

It's almost like they get pleasure out of saying.............SOLD OUT
Nah, I think they recognize you as a regular and get pleasure from telling YOU "all sold out". I'll bet they aren't even really sold out. You should hire a private detective to spy on them and catch them selling chicken sandwiches as soon as you leave. Then you've got a lawsuit. Ka-CHING!

Im not a regular., I went to a Popeyes out of my neighborhood

You should go to the Church's in your neighborhood. :tomato:

why dont they put up a fucking sign saying sold out until........ It appears that you must be half retarded in order to be hired at Popeyes. I mean that is just common sense to let all customers know

Nah, I think they recognize you as a regular and get pleasure from telling YOU "all sold out". I'll bet they aren't even really sold out. You should hire a private detective to spy on them and catch them selling chicken sandwiches as soon as you leave. Then you've got a lawsuit. Ka-CHING!

they dont sell chicken in my neighborhood

What do they sell? PS: LMAO!

meant to say no fast food. Just indian, asian, and ethiopian

meant to say no fast food. Just indian, asian, and ethiopian

Even the Chinese places might have fried chicken.

Man! Nobody can top my mama's Sunday fried chicken, except this friend of mine's Chinese wife that cooks it just like my mama.

Ain't no Popeye's. Nawsuh!

Forum List

Back