If The Police Opened Fire On These People -

I wouldnt blame the cops one bit.
The police managed to not fire on protesters in the 60s...it took the Ohio Nat'l Guard to do that. And they don't fire on sports rioters either.

I trust in their professionalism (plus their training on riot control)

pretty much says where the mexican vote is HUH !!! can you say Hillary ??? why yes you can !!!! trump can show all polling from his white friends polling and tell you he's a winner ... but when you see Woman 80% mexicans 90% and Black 90% in polling for Hillary you really think he has a chance in hell ??? good with that kind of thinking

pretty much says where the mexican vote is HUH !!! can you say Hillary ??? why yes you can !!!! trump can show all polling from his white friends polling and tell you he's a winner ... but when you see Woman 80% mexicans 90% and Black 90% in polling for Hillary you really think he has a chance in hell ??? good with that kind of thinking
The women are running from hillary.

Assuming you are correct, Mexicans are 90% of 14%. Blacks are 90% of 12%

Those are your real numbers.

If police opened fire on these people I would see it as reacting in an emotional and unprofessional manner.

They don't warrant being fired upon. In fact....that "militarized" training and gear ensures is because a bottle or rock is NOT a lethal threat to a riot cop in all that gear. Ironic how some want that gear removed....thus making a thrown concrete chunk a lethal threat.

I would like to see 250 Chinook helicopters loaded up with these violent lefties and then dump them in Nicaragua.

Does it come as a surprise that the democrat party engages in this kind of behavior? Every conservative speaker has been the victim of assault on a college campus sometime in their careers so what do you think the DNC is telling illegal aliens and assorted riff-raff in N.M.? As an added bonus they get to blame the police.

The police managed to not fire on protesters in the 60s...it took the Ohio Nat'l Guard to do that. And they don't fire on sports rioters either.

Rocks and Molotov's can kill. Shooting back is a reasonable response.

Half of the Hispanics in NM are very conservative. And another huge chunk don't vote.

Don't count your chickens before they are hatched.

Rocks and Molotov's can kill. Shooting back is a reasonable response.
Plus they were attacking the horses with huge rolling dumpsters.

If they got shot I would have no sympathy.

The National Guard shot down unarmed people at Kent State; what would be surprising about more murder by armed minions of the government?

I don't think their behavior warrants execution. Do you, really?

By all means let someone murder you with a rock to the head. Goddam you are stupid. Having a rock thrown at you is deadly force.
I don't condone how they behaved, and the tear gas was certainly warranted, but we do not execute protestors for that behavior. Arrest, yes. Kill, no. The cops wore protective gear; I feel very bad for the horses.
If you don't like it, pass a law that protestors can be shot on sight. Just like the Boston Massacre. See how far it gets ya.

The National Guard shot down unarmed people at Kent State; what would be surprising about more murder by armed minions of the government?
That was a truly sad and sobering day, the last of the great protests/riots. For good reason. All it will take is one protestor dead in one of these free for alls and things will calm down because these idiots will realize what they're playing at.

Forum List

Back