If the president is not safe, no one is safe.

The president and first lady have tested positive for Covid-19; there is little doubt that no one is safe.
Anyone who practices social distancing and wears a mask is safer than Trump. He did none of those things.

Trump is a victim of his own superspreader rallies, as was Herman Cain.
And he dragged in 40% of the country. The reason we have the most deaths.

Yeah we are just really close to worst. What a success. Most expensive healthcare in the world...

How does our healthcare have anything to do with a virus that has no cure?
It had treatments.

Treatments don't stop death, especially something this new to the world. You could have the best healthcare in the world and it won't stop you from catching this thing. Don't you think the President has the best healthcare anybody could possibly get?

Healthcare helps you when you have contracted the virus.

Common sense helps you from contracting it in the first place.

MOON-TOWNSHIP-PA-SEPTEMBER-22-President-Donald-Trump-speaks-at-a-campaign-rally-at-Atlantic-Aviation.jpg

Everybody take a deep sniff!

You showed lots of countries have done better. Good job.

What he showed you was we DO NOT have the most deaths per capita putting your leftist lie to bed.
Yeah we are one of the worst and have the most deaths. What a success story.

So why blame the government? This is what you people on the left don't understand. You think government is responsible to take care of every matter in your life. We knew about this virus for months now. People made individual decisions how to deal with it, the government doesn't in a free country like ours.

These are strange times. Many years ago Franklin Roosevelt ended up in a wheelchair from contacting Polio. No one blamed him for not taking precautions or social distancing. No one, including his opponents, said he deserved it. No one held him responsible for lack of leadership when America's children suffered from a virus that came from nature.

No one tried take political advantage of a sweeping scourge that he had no part in. These are strange times.
Trump has been a failure. One minute he says wear a mask and the next he says they probably don’t work. One minute he promoted distancing and the next he had a rally with none. We have had no leadership.

These are strange times. Many years ago Franklin Roosevelt ended up in a wheelchair from contacting Polio. No one blamed him for not taking precautions or social distancing. No one, including his opponents, said he deserved it. No one held him responsible for lack of leadership when America's children suffered from a virus that came from nature.

No one tried take political advantage of a sweeping scourge that he had no part in. These are strange times.
Democrats 1933: We have nothing to fear but fear itself.

Democrats 2020: We have nothing to sell but fear itself.

What he showed you was we DO NOT have the most deaths per capita putting your leftist lie to bed.
Provide a link showing us to be "one of the worst".

Watch the moron dodge this.........
Didn’t you post the numbers? Doesn’t make us look good. Especially since we have the most deaths.
What I posted doesn't back up your bullshit lies. Back up your lies, liar.

GO!

....next dodge in 3......2..........

So why blame the government? This is what you people on the left don't understand. You think government is responsible to take care of every matter in your life. We knew about this virus for months now. People made individual decisions how to deal with it, the government doesn't in a free country like ours.
Other countries have done much better.

Didn’t you post the numbers? Doesn’t make us look good. Especially since we have the most deaths.

GO!

But it does.

And so who has a better healthcare system than the US? When it comes to this virus, the President promised facilities who treat Covid patients payments for their work. In fact it's why our numbers are as phony as hell. I talked to other people with experience in this, and a recent death in my family convinced me a lot of this is BS.

Yeah we are just really close to worst. What a success. Most expensive healthcare in the world...

How does our healthcare have anything to do with a virus that has no cure?
It had treatments.

Treatments don't stop death, especially something this new to the world. You could have the best healthcare in the world and it won't stop you from catching this thing. Don't you think the President has the best healthcare anybody could possibly get?

Thanks for confirming we have one of the best healthcare systems in the world.

GO!

But it does.
Another dodge using more lies....... :abgg2q.jpg:

And so who has a better healthcare system than the US? When it comes to this virus, the President promised facilities who treat Covid patients payments for their work. In fact it's why our numbers are as phony as hell. I talked to other people with experience in this, and a recent death in my family convinced me a lot of this is BS.
Tell Herman Cain.

You obviously haven't discovered the miraculous inoculating power of vapid platitudes! :laugh2:

Tell Herman Cain.
Cain had cancer, dumbfuck.

President Donald J. Trump: I don’t wear a mask like him. Every time you see him, he’s got a mask. He could be speaking 200 feet away from him and he shows up with the biggest mask I’ve ever seen. I will say this-

<snip>

Chris Wallace: All right. In any case, why you holding the big rallies? Why you not? You go first, sir.

President Donald J. Trump: Because people want to hear what I have to say. I mean-

Chris Wallace: But are not worried about us spreading disease?

President Donald J. Trump: … I’m doing my job as a president, and I’ll have 25, 35,000 people show up at airports. We use airports and hangers and we have a lot of people-

Chris Wallace: Are you not worried about the disease issues, sir?

President Donald J. Trump: Well, so far we have had no problem whatsoever.

herman-cain.jpg

O'rly?

Forum List

Back