If the president is not safe, no one is safe.

Not to worry, Mr. President! I have the cure!

clorox-hypo.jpg[img]

Wearing a mask 24 hours a day is not feasible. Is your two-year-old going to wear a mask in your house at all times?

No one said to wear a mask 24 hours a day.

Stop with the lies.

Wear a mask when you're out in public and can't social distance. That is the guideline for masks. You would have known that if you had paid attention to the scientists instead of trump.

LOL. Did you think the president is somehow protected from acquiring the virus?

Your threads are always good for a laugh. Thanks.

I agree. No one I safe though a lot have it and don't know it cause it doesn't affect them.

Hell two of the clerks here at the Court House tested positive. I spoke with one of them and she said she felt fine and if the test hadn't been positive she wouldn't have know she had it.

The president and first lady have tested positive for Covid-19; there is little doubt that no one is safe. We are in a state of attack from a foe that comes disguised like a Trojan Horse. It makes every friend an enemy. It hides in apparently innocuous places and delivers itself covertly via the overt tendencies of its targets to gather in groups. It is the ultimate superweapon and it appears to have the footprint of human engineering. It has an unnerving unnatural aspect to it. Did someone open a Pandora’s box?

Wouldn’t that be the real story? Why is the 600-pound gorilla in the room ignored? Does anyone have any idea what gain-of-function research is? Pathogens exist in nature, but the majority are random and fail to reach pandemic proportions because they lack the necessary connections to attach themselves to the mechanisms of cellular structure that are in place to defeat them with immune responses. What if bioresearch could use DNA technology to weave and combine special connecting abilities from other viruses into new viruses so they could circumvent nature?

What would happen if a Frankenstein scenario like this got out of hand? No need to wonder; it is happening right before our eyes. When the President of the United States is not safe, no one is safe. We are playing with fire on this issue because this is an election year in our country and partisans are using the intended or unintended release of a crafted bioweapon for political advantage while the economic destruction of our country unfolds like a slow rumbling wrecking ball.

Whether someone wears a mask or not has very little relevance in the way of protection because there is no effective physical barrier to contact or airborne plague that is on the march 24 hours a day in every corner of society. There are too many variables in the mix and the poison just lurks waiting for any lapse in human judgement which is inevitable.

Can we turn to science to save us? First we have to realize that science is what has attacked us. This is not just a national threat, it is a global threat and if the human species is going to survive there are certain ethical protocols that must be followed and this business about we have to do it because others are doing it will take us down.

The President and 1st Lady caught the virus.....AND?

The average person doesn't nearly come into contact with as many people as the President and his wife. Joe Biden doesn't hardly come into contact with anyone because he does little else than hide in his basement. So it is no surprise that he and the 1st Lady has finally gotten it.

There are millions of Americans walking around with it with no symptoms.

There is a high chance almost everyone is going to catch it at some point...unless you live a life like the famous 'Bubble Boy' ... or stay constantly in your basement.

There is no need for fear-mongering.

The President caught the virus because Donald Trump is a stupid ass. And his old fat ass is very high risk. He kept insisting on holding rallies and fundraisers, and he doesn't wear a mask. When you ignore the scientists on a daily basis, you put yourself at risk.

But I'm not going to pray for his recovery or wish him well. I wish him KARMA. No one deserves it more.
What goes around comes around. We will never know how many people got the virus from attending Trump's stupid rallies where social distancing and mask-wearing were ignored.

Stupid shitheads like yourselves changed the rules. The goal wasnt for no one to get it. Those at risk were supposed to take precaution.

No other country had a president claiming it was a hoax and duping 40% of the population into believing.
Trump told his supporters it was just a hoax and they needed to get back to work, even by breaking the law if necessary.

No he said the Dem impeachment was a hoax. Oh and I've not lost one day of work.

No other country had a president claiming it was a hoax and duping 40% of the population into believing.

I asked before and I'm asking again: where is this evidence of yours that the President dragged 40% of our population into this?

Typical liberal. Making up your own facts again.
You spend your life on this board, the trumpers think it’s a hoax.

Trump told his supporters it was just a hoax and they needed to get back to work, even by breaking the law if necessary.

He didnt say the virus itself was a hoax. He said it was a hoax that we needed to wreck the country or we were all going to die. Nuance is lost on many of you dumb liberals.

The president and first lady have tested positive for Covid-19; there is little doubt that no one is safe. We are in a state of attack from a foe that comes disguised like a Trojan Horse. It makes every friend an enemy. It hides in apparently innocuous places and delivers itself covertly via the overt tendencies of its targets to gather in groups. It is the ultimate superweapon and it appears to have the footprint of human engineering. It has an unnerving unnatural aspect to it. Did someone open a Pandora’s box?

Wouldn’t that be the real story? Why is the 600-pound gorilla in the room ignored? Does anyone have any idea what gain-of-function research is? Pathogens exist in nature, but the majority are random and fail to reach pandemic proportions because they lack the necessary connections to attach themselves to the mechanisms of cellular structure that are in place to defeat them with immune responses. What if bioresearch could use DNA technology to weave and combine special connecting abilities from other viruses into new viruses so they could circumvent nature?

What would happen if a Frankenstein scenario like this got out of hand? No need to wonder; it is happening right before our eyes. When the President of the United States is not safe, no one is safe. We are playing with fire on this issue because this is an election year in our country and partisans are using the intended or unintended release of a crafted bioweapon for political advantage while the economic destruction of our country unfolds like a slow rumbling wrecking ball.

Whether someone wears a mask or not has very little relevance in the way of protection because there is no effective physical barrier to contact or airborne plague that is on the march 24 hours a day in every corner of society. There are too many variables in the mix and the poison just lurks waiting for any lapse in human judgement which is inevitable.

Can we turn to science to save us? First we have to realize that science is what has attacked us. This is not just a national threat, it is a global threat and if the human species is going to survive there are certain ethical protocols that must be followed and this business about we have to do it because others are doing it will take us down.

The average person doesn't nearly come into contact with as many people as the President and his wife. Joe Biden doesn't hardly come into contact with anyone because he does little else than hide in his basement. So it is no surprise that he and the 1st Lady has finally gotten it.

There is a high chance almost everyone is going to catch it at some point...unless you live a life like the famous 'Bubble Boy' ... or stay constantly in your basement.

The President caught the virus because Donald Trump is a stupid ass. And his old fat ass is very high risk. He kept insisting on holding rallies and fundraisers, and he doesn't wear a mask. When you ignore the scientists on a daily basis, you put yourself at risk.

But I'm not going to pray for his recovery or wish him well. I wish him KARMA. No one deserves it more.

I'm sad to read your last sentence.

Your last sentence isn't nice.

No one should have to endure this disease. No one deserves it.

I will not lose my humanity just because of trump and the virus. He is a human being. A horrible one but still a human being.

I hope he and melania get through this ok without any complications or threats to their lives.

I asked before and I'm asking again: where is this evidence of yours that the President dragged 40% of our population into this?

I'm a strong supporter of the President and I don't think it's a hoax. I believe our numbers are well exaggerated, again, talking to people close to the medical field and a personal experience, but I don't think it's a hoax. Very few on the right do I'm sure.

What goes around comes around. We will never know how many people got the virus from attending Trump's stupid rallies where social distancing and mask-wearing were ignored.

Since there isn't a law about masks I'd say you are full of shit. Those attending the rallies are free to wear masks. If they don't then that's on them.

Oh and Trumps "stupid" rallies sure pack em in unlike Biden's.

I'm a strong supporter of the President and I don't think it's a hoax. I believe our numbers are well exaggerated, again, talking to people close to the medical field and a personal experience, but I don't think it's a hoax. Very few on the right do I'm sure.
Even the president got it.

Trump doesn't have Covid. He's just being a crisis actor.

Besides, it's no worse than the flu.

Healthcare helps you when you have contracted the virus.

Common sense helps you from contracting it in the first place.

And so who has a better healthcare system than the US? When it comes to this virus, the President promised facilities who treat Covid patients payments for their work. In fact it's why our numbers are as phony as hell. I talked to other people with experience in this, and a recent death in my family convinced me a lot of this is BS.
Tell Herman Cain.

Well there you go. Don't you think he had the best healthcare money could buy?

Sure. But that‘a a poor substitute for avoiding the infection in the first place.

You have no idea what precautions he took and neither do I. Even Fauci and the CDC say that masks will not protect you from getting this virus.
Clearly was not following recommendations and you’re distorting what the CDC has said. Masks reduce spread from people who are contagious.

Since there isn't a law about masks I'd say you are full of shit. Those attending the rallies are free to wear masks. If they don't then that's on them.

Actually there are state and city laws about wearing masks at Trump rally locations. But Trump either overrides the laws with federal jurisdiction, or by narrow exclusions.

Forum List

Back