If the Republicans win ...

...and if they cut taxes, cut regulations and eliminate "Obamacare", what will be the consequences. Consider the best case and worst case scenarios and limit each response to three paragraphs.

Yes, consider this a blue book final examination, grades will be given for each response.

Good grief, why would anyone let an inferior intellect grade their paper?

One thing is certain. Absolutely certain.

If the republicans win everything bad that happens will be the Democrats fault.

Not true at all.

your right it wont be true but that wont stop you and your cohorts from spewing the lie

No offense TM, but I won't be responding to your Posts, until you make serious effort to amend your posting style. I did have you on ignore, but my better judgement, changed that. Just giving you a heads up.

Not true at all.

your right it wont be true but that wont stop you and your cohorts from spewing the lie

No offense TM, but I won't be responding to your Posts, until you make serious effort to amend your posting style. I did have you on ignore, but my better judgement, changed that. Just giving you a heads up.

fuck off.

I wont stop posting the facts and you wont stop backing failed ideas.

You dont have anything but lies ot offer anyway

...and if they cut taxes, cut regulations and eliminate "Obamacare", what will be the consequences. Consider the best case and worst case scenarios and limit each response to three paragraphs.

Yes, consider this a blue book final examination, grades will be given for each response.

He's not inferior, just from a privileged State, in his mind. Retired State Trooper, right, WC. When didn't you get your way with the Public, on the job?

I'm more afraid about what the left plans to do to this Country when Obama loses. OWS is standing by waiting for a signal from their communist leader who once led an arson and looting rampage and the tax exempt propaganda machines like media matters and move-on are ready to incite violence. Meanwhile thanks to the attorney general we have 3,000 illegal weapons floating around Mexico at least one of which has surfaced in the US in the murder of a Border Patrol Officer.

fuck off.

You are a Troll. I'm not here to stop you from posting. I'm not here to fight you, or beat up on you. I'm plainly stating to you that your posts have zero significance to me, and from this point, until, you show some sincerity and maturity, I will no longer respond to you.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U8SSdyflGN4]Kenny Loggins- This Is It (1979) - YouTube[/ame]
Kenny Loggins- This Is It (1979)

He's not inferior, just from a privileged State, in his mind. Retired State Trooper, right, WC. When didn't you get your way with the Public, on the job?

Um, no. He's inferior. Clueless. Wrong in the trillions column and endorses a system with a 100% Guaranteed Failed rate.

He can grade Deany and maybe TM, but I question if he's really any brighter than TM

fuck off.

Facts? I'd love to SEE a fact from you.

fuck off.

You are a Troll. I'm not here to stop you from posting. I'm not here to fight you, or beat up on you. I'm plainly stating to you that your posts have zero significance to me, and from this point, until, you show some sincerity and maturity, I will no longer respond to you.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U8SSdyflGN4]Kenny Loggins- This Is It (1979) - YouTube[/ame]
Kenny Loggins- This Is It (1979)

I can use bad words if I want to.

They do not earse the facts that set next to them in my posts.

I stayed civil for about a year here and you know what kind of respect you people gave me for it?

FUCKING NONE!

bite my ass

fuck off.

Because you refuse to see them.

Now tell me what you call giving out free money to farmers?

is that austerity?

Where's yours?

go get the time in history where austerity rose an economy OUT of a depression.

dont come back until you find it.

We will never see you again that way
First, make sense.

Second, bring your proof.

THEN I'll maybe try to answer your assertion. But since you've got nothing to base it on, and Chris's evidence has already been proven to be at best irrelevant, at worst party hackery spin... I'll wait for new evidence to cheer on the improvement of the housing market.

*edit* I think I finally got some of what you said after reading it four more times.

1920. Government spending cut in half by the Coolidge Admin. Created the biggest growth in GDP till the 1980's.

Of course, you're going to now explain how that's a lie.

giving free money to failing farmers is not austerity you fool

fuck off.

Because you refuse to see them.

Now tell me what you call giving out free money to farmers?

is that austerity?
I call it a subsidy that needs to end. But I know that's called an OPINION, not a fact. The fact in there is that it is a Subsidy. I can parse such things.

The better question is what do YOU call it?

go get the time in history where austerity rose an economy OUT of a depression.

dont come back until you find it.

We will never see you again that way
First, make sense.

Second, bring your proof.

THEN I'll maybe try to answer your assertion. But since you've got nothing to base it on, and Chris's evidence has already been proven to be at best irrelevant, at worst party hackery spin... I'll wait for new evidence to cheer on the improvement of the housing market.

*edit* I think I finally got some of what you said after reading it four more times.

1920. Government spending cut in half by the Coolidge Admin. Created the biggest growth in GDP till the 1980's.

Of course, you're going to now explain how that's a lie.

giving free money to failing farmers is not austerity you fool
That does not respond to the answer I made. Non sequiter fail.

Go read about the farm aid he gave out.

He bailed out the farming industry you disgruntled brain idiot

Go read about the farm aid he gave out.

He bailed out the farming industry you disgruntled brain idiot
Government spending down 50%. That is the salient point.

Oh I suppose I should add something insulting to since it's de rigeur... you fucktarded racist bitch.

Feel better now truthiepoo? I played with naughty words as well.

Oh hey! This must be the first time ever you complained about a government handout (assuming anything you said is remotely true, which I doubt).

Last edited:
I love it how the right says the left is ruining America but meanwhile the right is turning us into a greedy society.

I love it how the right says the left is ruining America but meanwhile the right is turning us into a greedy society.
How goes the mighty altruist Michael Moore? You know, the greediest people I've met are poor people? If they've gone on the government dole, they demand at threat of violence and rioting and loud whining something for nothing.

How goes the mighty altruist Michael Moore? You know, the greediest people I've met are poor people? If they've gone on the government dole, they demand at threat of violence and rioting and loud whining something for nothing.

that is not what sudies say you fact adverse fool

Forum List

Back