If the US was a rental, Obama would pay for the damage

barryqwalsh

Gold Member
Sep 30, 2014
But even though Obama looks like he is even more eager to leave the gig than his critics are, he seems determined to leave a legacy of avoidance and appeasement.

His assertion this week that climate change increases terrorism is a case in point.

People have always fought over resources. But in all the threats and justifications given by ISIS or their acolytes in the West, I've never heard any of them blame climate change. Lots about gays and Israel and how the West is decadent. But nothing on climate change.

My God - are ISIS climate deniers?

http://m.independent.ie/opinion/col...-obama-would-pay-for-the-damage-35072098.html

Trumps favorability rating before entering office is lower than both Obama and George Bushes approval rating at the end of their office.

We get it . You hate the black guy !

He did a great job considering what he walked into . If he could run again , he'd win in a landslide .

We get it . You hate the black guy !

He did a great job considering what he walked into . If he could run again , he'd win in a landslide .
I'm starting to hope the mouth breathers were right and he's going to suspend the election and stay in office :laugh:

Forum List

Back