If the yearbook claim wasn't dead before

Then I'm sure you can understand that, if this was "common knowledge" he would not have ever been elected.

Sorry, you need to make sense. You make none
Why do you say if it were common knowledge he wouldn't have been elected?
He is apparently being elected NOW, so why wouldn't he have been then?

So you are saying that (as reported in the press), that it was common knowledge that Moore was cruising and abusing teenage girls, and that all those citizens with Daughters, Sisters, Mothers, voted for someone they knew could possibly attack their own children.

That's a good one.
Yup, that's exactly what I'm saying. At least the folks around Gadsden and the folks at the capital knew.
If they cared, they wouldn't be supporting him now, either.

That actually speaks in his favor, unless you think the people of that area actually wanted a child abuser running public office.

Nope, makes no sense.
They knew. Well, they didn't know about Corfman. They knew he dated high school girls--plenty of them. That he hung out at the mall so much they kicked him out of some stores for harassing the young help. That's weird enough, as you say. And they elected him ANYWAY. Which leads me to believe they don't care in Alabama. Are you from there? Do you know for sure that's a big deal down there?

I've seen no proof he was kicked out of a Mall, several stores or anything else. All I've seen is speculation and one disputed fact after another.

Then I'm sure you can understand that, if this was "common knowledge" he would not have ever been elected.

So you are saying that (as reported in the press), that it was common knowledge that Moore was cruising and abusing teenage girls, and that all those citizens with Daughters, Sisters, Mothers, voted for someone they knew could possibly attack their own children.

That's a good one.
Yup, that's exactly what I'm saying. At least the folks around Gadsden and the folks at the capital knew.
you don''t now shit, what is what with the people of alabama. stop pretending you don't wear it well.
Yeah, well neither does Pop. We're even. Leave us alone.
correct, he doesn't know anymore than you or I. so? if you live in this country, a person is innocent until proven guilty. and an innocent person isn't responsible for the burden of truth. now, what do you have as fact other than women talked to a reporter?

That's a good one.
you don''t now shit, what is what with the people of alabama. stop pretending you don't wear it well.
correct, he doesn't know anymore than you or I. so? if you live in this country, a person is innocent until proven guilty. and an innocent person isn't responsible for the burden of truth. now, what do you have as fact other than women talked to a reporter?

I suspect there really isn't any that would stand the scrutiny of the court of law.

WATCH: Allred Admits She Does Not Know If Moore Signed Accuser's Yearbook

It's certainly dead now. Allred admits she doesn't know if Moore actually signed the yearbook.

No attorney would admit this if there was any chance it was true.

Certainly explains why she won't let it be analyzed

Sounds like she is trying to make an out for a defamation suit.
So are you suggesting the dishwasher came out and forged Moore's signature?
What a stupid line of questioning.
No one will know until there is a forensic handwriting analysis done. Allred will see to it, once the proper venue is established, either in the counter suit filed by Moore or in the Senate investigation which will occur if he is elected.
no one is suggesting anything except allred. and we are calling her on it. hand the yearbook to a forensic group and let's see the evidence that challenges moore.

That's a good one.

I suspect there really isn't any that would stand the scrutiny of the court of law.

you should probably just say you don't care how many underage women roy boy pawed....

you should probably just say you don't care how many underage women roy boy pawed....
I don't. cause right now there is no evidence he did anything. so unless you have proof, you got nothing.

And you should say that the accused should not be allowed a defense and all accused should immediately be jailed.

Thanks for playing.

I don't. cause right now there is no evidence he did anything. so unless you have proof, you got nothing.

what you wrote might play well in the USA, but Cuban posters will simply not understand.

Moore's own lawyer claimed they needed the actual yearbook to determine if the note was a forgery. Given that, how is it that so many of you are certain it's a forgery when YOU haven't actually examined it?

That's a good one.

That actually speaks in his favor, unless you think the people of that area actually wanted a child abuser running public office.

Nope, makes no sense.
They knew. Well, they didn't know about Corfman. They knew he dated high school girls--plenty of them. That he hung out at the mall so much they kicked him out of some stores for harassing the young help. That's weird enough, as you say. And they elected him ANYWAY. Which leads me to believe they don't care in Alabama. Are you from there? Do you know for sure that's a big deal down there?
I believe that at minimum he did date girls/young women that were as young as 17..... maybe even 16. And to me that seems creepy and I would have much difficulty voting for him. If I could not bring my self to vote for the other candidate, I probably would vote for neither. That is kind of what I did in the last presidential election by voting third party.

I am uncertain about the more serious allegations. Sometimes when 40 years are involved rumors can be repeated so often that people believe them even when they are not quite true. Did he get banned from a mall? Did he sexually assault a 14 year old? These things are difficult to confirm for sure. His wife; on the other hand, is about the same age difference as the girls/young women that say he either dated them, or he asked out. Also, why would a 30 year old man as permission from a woman's mother if the woman is 18 years old or older? I am reasonably convinced that he did date girls in their late teens when he was in his thirties.

As creepy as It may seem, I think it was legal for him in Alabama to date 16 year old girls when he was in his thirties.

:badgrin:
Like I said, dont pussy foot around with child predators. Go full support because going half way shows you dont support it

So you thought the McMartin Preschool owners and the UVA and the Duke athletes should be doing 20 to life now?

Is that how it works in your country? Once an allegation is made you line the accused against the wall and shoot em?

Here, the accused don't prove their innocence, the accuser proves guilt. This accuser won't even turn the evidence over for review?

Strange to say the least.

Ahh the old wall of questions distraction. I love that one. Better that than explain why you're defending / not defending a child predator. THATS why no one believes you, you wont address the issue and deflect to other things that is not this issue.

Then when asked why youre defending it you know its so shitty that you back away from that too

I seek only the truth. You are acting as both Judge and Jury.

I did notice you have no answers though, so thanks, but you are getting kinda creepy. Seeking the accused to prove his innocence instead of demanding the opposite is completely wierd.

You seek the truth alright. And truth is that you are defending a child predator and its so distasteful to you that you try to change the subject every time. Now its how bad I am for taking the side of literally dozens of people vs one because by golly I'm the bad guy here not the child toucher. Another distraction
so idiot, you don't know anymore than me or anyone else. you certainly have no idea what the women are even referring to, if you did that would mean you were there. you weren't, I got a life I'd put on the line for that bet. so what you got is.............wait for it......................nothing.
You on your phone on a crowded subway or what?

And you should say that the accused should not be allowed a defense and all accused should immediately be jailed.

Thanks for playing.

Who said anything about jail?

It is a case for not voting for Creepy Roy

:badgrin:
Like I said, dont pussy foot around with child predators. Go full support because going half way shows you dont support it

So you thought the McMartin Preschool owners and the UVA and the Duke athletes should be doing 20 to life now?

Is that how it works in your country? Once an allegation is made you line the accused against the wall and shoot em?

Here, the accused don't prove their innocence, the accuser proves guilt. This accuser won't even turn the evidence over for review?

Strange to say the least.

Ahh the old wall of questions distraction. I love that one. Better that than explain why you're defending / not defending a child predator. THATS why no one believes you, you wont address the issue and deflect to other things that is not this issue.

Then when asked why youre defending it you know its so shitty that you back away from that too

I seek only the truth. You are acting as both Judge and Jury.

I did notice you have no answers though, so thanks, but you are getting kinda creepy. Seeking the accused to prove his innocence instead of demanding the opposite is completely wierd.

You seek the truth alright. And truth is that you are defending a child predator and its so distasteful to you that you try to change the subject every time. Now its how bad I am for taking the side of literally dozens of people vs one because by golly I'm the bad guy here not the child toucher. Another distraction
so idiot, you don't know anymore than me or anyone else. you certainly have no idea what the women are even referring to, if you did that would mean you were there. you weren't, I got a life I'd put on the line for that bet. so what you got is.............wait for it......................nothing.

Calling names and attacking me for not knowing everything that ever happened is another distraction. This isnt about your bravado, this is about a man who admitted on Hannity that he dated girls young enough that he asked their mother for permission when he was in his 30's.

You seek to distract from it because its fucking creepy at the very least

Thanks for playing.

Who said anything about jail?

It is a case for not voting for Creepy Roy

But, in past elections, Roy Moore won? Even though, as the press reported recently, this was "common knowledge"? And he still won?

Seems inconsistent.

Forum List

Back