If the yearbook claim wasn't dead before

correct, he doesn't know anymore than you or I. so? if you live in this country, a person is innocent until proven guilty. and an innocent person isn't responsible for the burden of truth. now, what do you have as fact other than women talked to a reporter?

I suspect there really isn't any that would stand the scrutiny of the court of law.

you should probably just say you don't care how many underage women roy boy pawed....

And you should say that the accused should not be allowed a defense and all accused should immediately be jailed.

Thanks for playing.

is there a criminal action pending?

I do adore how the psychos who believe every lie Donald says don't give credence to allegations made by more than a dozen women.

I expect nothing less from trumploons.

The number was reported today at 9, not more than a dozen. Exaggerate much? BTW how many claims anything that would have been illegal, I only know of 1..
So the perp molested, raped, killed, turned into rugs 9 instead of 12 women?

you should probably just say you don't care how many underage women roy boy pawed....
I don't. cause right now there is no evidence he did anything. so unless you have proof, you got nothing.

because over a dozen people putting forth the allegations is only not evidence to trump hacks
evidence is stating something happened. evidence is stating something happened and here is my proof. that is evidence. you should stay away from law officials you might have issues.

Yeah, everyone has proof of dates right? Like a receipt? Or a get out of school note from Moore or something? Waka waka
well actually usually people tell others at some point about uncomfortable experiences. I'm just looking for one of those to come forward that they can state back in that time that happened. Like her mom. It would be nice to understand how a fourteen year old was sneaking out to be with a 30 year old guy. And if it was actually so and traumatic, why didn't she ever, I mean ever come forward in 40 years? She didn't even come forward here. a reporter went out looking for women. why? how did this person ever know since not one women ever came forward without her. I'm sorry, it's stinks to high heavens like creepy journalism. the kind where they make up shit to get someone out of office.

She did, and several other people did too. You trying to find everyone besides the child predator at fault for minor actions is pretty sad. I mean you're like "How dare a 14 year old sneak out the house!" and never say "How could someone want to fuck a child? And why would I support it?"

You have nothing but questions. Nothing smells fishy except your weird assertion that there is some grand conspiracy spanning decades all planning for a possible political run. But distracting is the best so you ask questiosn that have nothing to do with a DA dating teens

then one or both could be charged with perjury.

Whats your point?

That IS the point

What is Creepy Roy afraid of?

In this country it is the accuser that provides evidence of guilt, the accused is not compelled to provide proof of innocence.

No charge for the civics lesson.

Ummm....looks like she did
In addition, others have collaborated that they had been told the same story about Roy decades
ALSO, others have collaborated that Creepy Roy liked his girls young

That is called evidence

Yep, they are collaborating alright, but I think the word you were looking for is corroborated. What a dunce.

How can they be collaborating when they do not know each other and came forward independently?

No, they were sought out and collaborated on the Post article. Thanks for proving my assessment of you.

correct, he doesn't know anymore than you or I. so? if you live in this country, a person is innocent until proven guilty. and an innocent person isn't responsible for the burden of truth. now, what do you have as fact other than women talked to a reporter?

I suspect there really isn't any that would stand the scrutiny of the court of law.

And you should say that the accused should not be allowed a defense and all accused should immediately be jailed.

Thanks for playing.

I do adore how the psychos who believe every lie Donald says don't give credence to allegations made by more than a dozen women.

The number was reported today at 9, not more than a dozen. Exaggerate much? BTW how many claims anything that would have been illegal, I only know of 1.

Only nine? Thank God, I thought there might be a pattern here. That won't happen until ten.

it's called tampering. you should use the internet for your inspectors badge.
When did it become evidence and for what?
what is it then? And, why do you have the information you have? so she just wanted to let people know she had a yearbook? whoopi do
Moore said he did not know the girl, basically calling her a liar. The yearbook is proof she was not lying.
Not if the signature is forged, dumbass.
You are accusing the victim of forgery, a crime. Let's use the same defense you want and demand be used for Moore, innocent until proven guilty ya dumb ass. By the way dirtbag, the only court open is the court of public opinion and the jury is the voters of Alabama.
not at all, we see a noticeable different in the fonts. so obviously more than one person wrote in that space. Also, the ink color is different. So all we asked was to have the yearbook analyzed to see if the signature was from back in the 70's or not. no one accused anyone of anything yet. yet. let's get the book looked at. why are you against that. see someone against analyzing a document infers guilt. so maybe that's where he went. not me, let's get an expert to weigh in.

Thanks for playing.

The number was reported today at 9, not more than a dozen. Exaggerate much? BTW how many claims anything that would have been illegal, I only know of 1.

Only nine? Thank God, I thought there might be a pattern here. That won't happen until ten.
yeah, i mean the only pattern i see is women who were asked to comment on the man from a reporter. not one credible with a story at all.

I don't. cause right now there is no evidence he did anything. so unless you have proof, you got nothing.

because over a dozen people putting forth the allegations is only not evidence to trump hacks
evidence is stating something happened. evidence is stating something happened and here is my proof. that is evidence. you should stay away from law officials you might have issues.

Yeah, everyone has proof of dates right? Like a receipt? Or a get out of school note from Moore or something? Waka waka
well actually usually people tell others at some point about uncomfortable experiences. I'm just looking for one of those to come forward that they can state back in that time that happened. Like her mom. It would be nice to understand how a fourteen year old was sneaking out to be with a 30 year old guy. And if it was actually so and traumatic, why didn't she ever, I mean ever come forward in 40 years? She didn't even come forward here. a reporter went out looking for women. why? how did this person ever know since not one women ever came forward without her. I'm sorry, it's stinks to high heavens like creepy journalism. the kind where they make up shit to get someone out of office.

She did, and several other people did too. You trying to find everyone besides the child predator at fault for minor actions is pretty sad. I mean you're like "How dare a 14 year old sneak out the house!" and never say "How could someone want to fuck a child? And why would I support it?"

You have nothing but questions. Nothing smells fishy except your weird assertion that there is some grand conspiracy spanning decades all planning for a possible political run. But distracting is the best so you ask questiosn that have nothing to do with a DA dating teens
well where are these people?

it all smells like shit. the entire witch hunt. sort of like russia russia. now please post the link with the corroborators statements. I don't think you have any.

what is it then? And, why do you have the information you have? so she just wanted to let people know she had a yearbook? whoopi do
Moore said he did not know the girl, basically calling her a liar. The yearbook is proof she was not lying.
You are accusing the victim of forgery, a crime. Let's use the same defense you want and demand be used for Moore, innocent until proven guilty ya dumb ass. By the way dirtbag, the only court open is the court of public opinion and the jury is the voters of Alabama.
not at all, we see a noticeable different in the fonts. so obviously more than one person wrote in that space. Also, the ink color is different. So all we asked was to have the yearbook analyzed to see if the signature was from back in the 70's or not. no one accused anyone of anything yet. yet. let's get the book looked at. why are you against that. see someone against analyzing a document infers guilt. so maybe that's where he went. not me, let's get an expert to weigh in.
and they will allow the book to be analyzed when before a hearing where the accused and victim are under oath by congress

they want Moore to swear under oath that he did not do it and they can catch him lying in a criminal manner

and they will allow the book to be analyzed when before a hearing where the accused and victim are under oath by congress

they want Moore to swear under oath that he did not do it and they can catch him lying in a criminal manner
why wait, get it done before the election. why do you want to wait? oh yeah cause you know it won't matter then. LOL. get to a court and let's get the facts out. why are you against facts? BTW, the fonts don't match. you aren't convincing anyone.

A judicial setting is all that is required according to the lawyer Allred. Only Moore can make that available or a Senate committee. How else would a judicial setting be available?

A judicial setting is all that is required according to the lawyer Allred. Only Moore can make that available or a Senate committee. How else would a judicial setting be available?
no, that is her request, his lawyer asked for her to get it analyzed, so go do it. Moore doesn't have possession of it.

They're right there. Is this a who's on first act or what?

WATCH: Allred Admits She Does Not Know If Moore Signed Accuser's Yearbook

It's certainly dead now. Allred admits she doesn't know if Moore actually signed the yearbook.

No attorney would admit this if there was any chance it was true.

Certainly explains why she won't let it be analyzed

Sounds like she is trying to make an out for a defamation suit.

Certainly you would think the accuser would want the signature verified?

If she is sure it is real, no reason not to let an expert check it out.

There is enough evidence to put the matter before a civil grand jury. Moore v. all of his accusers, all under oath and in jeopardy of committing a felony.

What's a "civil grand jury?" The statute of limitations expired long ago, so there is no legal basis for taking it to a grand jury.

Moore was an elected official when he is alleged to have engaged in sexually inappropriate behavior, thus:

Civil Grand Jury: Every year, in each of California's 58 counties, a group of ordinary citizens takes an oath to serve as grand jurors. Its function is to investigate the operations of the various officers, departments and agencies of local government.

I don't know anything about Alabama Law, they do seem to be a couple of centuries behind the rest of us.

I seriously doubt they examine things that happened 4 decades ago. And ADAs aren't elected.

True, an ADA like most civil servants is an official government employee. He has been refereed to as the DA, thus I was wrong if you are correct and he was a deputy. Deputies can be fired for bringing discredit to a government agency. And a government official, or regular citizen (in most civilized states) is not protected from civil or criminal litigation as no statute of limitations on sexual battery of a minor is alleged.

it all smells like shit. the entire witch hunt. sort of like russia russia. now please post the link with the corroborators statements. I don't think you have any.

go on and explain your theory then. LOL

No, they were sought out and collaborated on the Post article. Thanks for proving my assessment of you.

Congratulations for acknowledging how the justice system works. Witnesses are sought out, and cooperate in the case.

And you acknowledge these aren't people who sought a venue to tell their stories.

They're right there. Is this a who's on first act or what?
I don't know third

Moore was an elected official when he is alleged to have engaged in sexually inappropriate behavior, thus:

Civil Grand Jury. Print. Every year, in each of California's 58 counties, a group of ordinary citizens takes an oath to serve as grand jurors. Its function is to investigate the operations of the various officers, departments and agencies of local government.
bring it to court, I'd love to see these false claims out in the open. file the claim then.
Moore is the only one who can get the case in court and have a court ordered examination and analysis by certified experts.
well no, he has to get the yearbook released, which allred is opposing.
Allred has said the yearbook would be available to a Senate committee. If he files a claim for a lawsuit the yearbook would become available via a court-ordered analysis. A real one, not like the fake one by some blogger running as a thread here on USMB.
And how long after the election will this take place? Allred doesn't have to get it analyzed to prove it's real. She just wants to run out the clock.

Let's support a Congressional Investigation and put Judge Moore under Oath. It was supported by the right when HRC was so investigated, why not Moore. And, to be fair - even though HRC was not treated fairly - let's put the alleged victims under oath too.

go on and explain your theory then. LOL
I already said what happened. the reporter has paid women to post stories of fake news on Moore. the yearbook is one piece of that evidence. I want, demand it be analyzed.

Forum List

Back