If the yearbook claim wasn't dead before

you don''t now shit, what is what with the people of alabama. stop pretending you don't wear it well.
Yeah, well neither does Pop. We're even. Leave us alone.
correct, he doesn't know anymore than you or I. so? if you live in this country, a person is innocent until proven guilty. and an innocent person isn't responsible for the burden of truth. now, what do you have as fact other than women talked to a reporter?

I suspect there really isn't any that would stand the scrutiny of the court of law.

you should probably just say you don't care how many underage women roy boy pawed....
I don't. cause right now there is no evidence he did anything. so unless you have proof, you got nothing.

only if you're a hack and a liar. :cuckoo:

you don''t now shit, what is what with the people of alabama. stop pretending you don't wear it well.
correct, he doesn't know anymore than you or I. so? if you live in this country, a person is innocent until proven guilty. and an innocent person isn't responsible for the burden of truth. now, what do you have as fact other than women talked to a reporter?

I suspect there really isn't any that would stand the scrutiny of the court of law.

you should probably just say you don't care how many underage women roy boy pawed....

And you should say that the accused should not be allowed a defense and all accused should immediately be jailed.

Thanks for playing.

is there a criminal action pending?

I do adore how the psychos who believe every lie Donald says don't give credence to allegations made by more than a dozen women.

I expect nothing less from trumploons.

And you should say that the accused should not be allowed a defense and all accused should immediately be jailed.

Thanks for playing.

Who said anything about jail?

It is a case for not voting for Creepy Roy

But, in past elections, Roy Moore won? Even though, as the press reported recently, this was "common knowledge"? And he still won?

Seems inconsistent.

how so? people like you clearly don't care that he touched underage girls. *shrug*

and you vote for psychos routinely. no surprises.

I don't. cause right now there is no evidence he did anything. so unless you have proof, you got nothing.

because over a dozen people putting forth the allegations is only not evidence to trump hacks

Will Roy Moore swear in a court of law that he never signed that yearbook?
We all know he never would

Will the girl swear that Roy signed it? Yes she will

then one or both could be charged with perjury.

Whats your point?

That IS the point

What is Creepy Roy afraid of?

In this country it is the accuser that provides evidence of guilt, the accused is not compelled to provide proof of innocence.

No charge for the civics lesson.

Ummm....looks like she did
In addition, others have collaborated that they had been told the same story about Roy decades
ALSO, others have collaborated that Creepy Roy liked his girls young

That is called evidence

Yep, they are collaborating alright, but I think the word you were looking for is corroborated. What a dunce.

So you thought the McMartin Preschool owners and the UVA and the Duke athletes should be doing 20 to life now?

Is that how it works in your country? Once an allegation is made you line the accused against the wall and shoot em?

Here, the accused don't prove their innocence, the accuser proves guilt. This accuser won't even turn the evidence over for review?

Strange to say the least.

Ahh the old wall of questions distraction. I love that one. Better that than explain why you're defending / not defending a child predator. THATS why no one believes you, you wont address the issue and deflect to other things that is not this issue.

Then when asked why youre defending it you know its so shitty that you back away from that too

I seek only the truth. You are acting as both Judge and Jury.

I did notice you have no answers though, so thanks, but you are getting kinda creepy. Seeking the accused to prove his innocence instead of demanding the opposite is completely wierd.

You seek the truth alright. And truth is that you are defending a child predator and its so distasteful to you that you try to change the subject every time. Now its how bad I am for taking the side of literally dozens of people vs one because by golly I'm the bad guy here not the child toucher. Another distraction
so idiot, you don't know anymore than me or anyone else. you certainly have no idea what the women are even referring to, if you did that would mean you were there. you weren't, I got a life I'd put on the line for that bet. so what you got is.............wait for it......................nothing.

Calling names and attacking me for not knowing everything that ever happened is another distraction. This isnt about your bravado, this is about a man who admitted on Hannity that he dated girls young enough that he asked their mother for permission when he was in his 30's.

You seek to distract from it because its fucking creepy at the very least
He said that? Holy fuck

Yep, you are, OK. Moore is down now and getting kicked, metaphorically, in the ribs. Excellent.

Thanks for playing.
welcome aboard.

Will Roy Moore swear in a court of law that he never signed that yearbook?
We all know he never would

Will the girl swear that Roy signed it? Yes she will

then one or both could be charged with perjury.

Whats your point?

That IS the point

What is Creepy Roy afraid of?

In this country it is the accuser that provides evidence of guilt, the accused is not compelled to provide proof of innocence.

No charge for the civics lesson.

Ummm....looks like she did
In addition, others have collaborated that they had been told the same story about Roy decades
ALSO, others have collaborated that Creepy Roy liked his girls young

That is called evidence

Yep, they are collaborating alright, but I think the word you were looking for is corroborated. What a dunce.

How can they be collaborating when they do not know each other and came forward independently?

So Moore is down to what? 13 accusers?

pathetic, isn't it?
yeah it is pathetic that there are that many deceiving women out there.
Moore's the one deceiving you. Of course he's saying he didn't do it. Sorry, but there are too many women coming forward and too many corroborating witnesses. Moore got caught. It takes truly stubborn inanity to believe he's innocent.
moore hasn't done one thing. I'm waiting on where the corroboration is on any one of the alleged women. so far all we had was a yearbook and it is fake now. so all we have is a reporter out on a journey and invited many women in for a ride. that's what i see.

Last edited:
Ahh the old wall of questions distraction. I love that one. Better that than explain why you're defending / not defending a child predator. THATS why no one believes you, you wont address the issue and deflect to other things that is not this issue.

Then when asked why youre defending it you know its so shitty that you back away from that too

I seek only the truth. You are acting as both Judge and Jury.

I did notice you have no answers though, so thanks, but you are getting kinda creepy. Seeking the accused to prove his innocence instead of demanding the opposite is completely wierd.

You seek the truth alright. And truth is that you are defending a child predator and its so distasteful to you that you try to change the subject every time. Now its how bad I am for taking the side of literally dozens of people vs one because by golly I'm the bad guy here not the child toucher. Another distraction
so idiot, you don't know anymore than me or anyone else. you certainly have no idea what the women are even referring to, if you did that would mean you were there. you weren't, I got a life I'd put on the line for that bet. so what you got is.............wait for it......................nothing.

Calling names and attacking me for not knowing everything that ever happened is another distraction. This isnt about your bravado, this is about a man who admitted on Hannity that he dated girls young enough that he asked their mother for permission when he was in his 30's.

You seek to distract from it because its fucking creepy at the very least
He said that? Holy fuck
can you believe a man actually asks parents for consent to date their child. wow, I asked for consent for my wife's hand. that kind of crazy is truly crazy. and my wife is eight years older than me.

because over a dozen people putting forth the allegations is only not evidence to trump hacks
evidence is stating something happened. evidence is stating something happened and here is my proof. that is evidence. you should stay away from law officials you might have issues.

evidence is stating something happened. evidence is stating something happened and here is my proof. that is evidence. you should stay away from law officials you might have issues.

Yeah, everyone has proof of dates right? Like a receipt? Or a get out of school note from Moore or something? Waka waka

^ evidently YOU can :eusa_clap:

he signed a girl's yearbook then she added a descriptor for posterity therefore roy moore is not a creepy predator??

DOjtKMZW0AAUq7i.jpg

DOjtI3hWsAEph0C.jpg
it's called tampering. you should use the internet for your inspectors badge.
When did it become evidence and for what?
what is it then? And, why do you have the information you have? so she just wanted to let people know she had a yearbook? whoopi do
Moore said he did not know the girl, basically calling her a liar. The yearbook is proof she was not lying.
Not if the signature is forged, dumbass.
You are accusing the victim of forgery, a crime. Let's use the same defense you want and demand be used for Moore, innocent until proven guilty ya dumb ass. By the way dirtbag, the only court open is the court of public opinion and the jury is the voters of Alabama.

WATCH: Allred Admits She Does Not Know If Moore Signed Accuser's Yearbook

It's certainly dead now. Allred admits she doesn't know if Moore actually signed the yearbook.

No attorney would admit this if there was any chance it was true.

Certainly explains why she won't let it be analyzed

Sounds like she is trying to make an out for a defamation suit.

Certainly you would think the accuser would want the signature verified?

If she is sure it is real, no reason not to let an expert check it out.

There is enough evidence to put the matter before a civil grand jury. Moore v. all of his accusers, all under oath and in jeopardy of committing a felony.

What's a "civil grand jury?" The statute of limitations expired long ago, so there is no legal basis for taking it to a grand jury.

Moore was an elected official when he is alleged to have engaged in sexually inappropriate behavior, thus:

Civil Grand Jury. Print. Every year, in each of California's 58 counties, a group of ordinary citizens takes an oath to serve as grand jurors. Its function is to investigate the operations of the various officers, departments and agencies of local government.
bring it to court, I'd love to see these false claims out in the open. file the claim then.

Like you, I don't have standing. Unlike you, I'm not ignorant.

You are accusing the victim of forgery, a crime. Let's use the same defense you want and demand be used for Moore, innocent until proven guilty ya dumb ass.

You caught Bripatty doing his famous move. Accuse others of doing what he is doing but whine really loud to distract

Thanks for playing.

is there a criminal action pending?

I do adore how the psychos who believe every lie Donald says don't give credence to allegations made by more than a dozen women.

I expect nothing less from trumploons.

The number was reported today at 9, not more than a dozen. Exaggerate much? BTW how many claims anything that would have been illegal, I only know of 1.

Yeah, everyone has proof of dates right? Like a receipt? Or a get out of school note from Moore or something? Waka waka
well actually usually people tell others at some point about uncomfortable experiences. I'm just looking for one of those to come forward that they can state back in that time that happened. Like her mom. It would be nice to understand how a fourteen year old was sneaking out to be with a 30 year old guy. And if it was actually so and traumatic, why didn't she ever, I mean ever come forward in 40 years? She didn't even come forward here. a reporter went out looking for women. why? how did this person ever know since not one women ever came forward without her. I'm sorry, it's stinks to high heavens like creepy journalism. the kind where they make up shit to get someone out of office.

Forum List

Back