If the yearbook claim wasn't dead before

WATCH: Allred Admits She Does Not Know If Moore Signed Accuser's Yearbook

It's certainly dead now. Allred admits she doesn't know if Moore actually signed the yearbook.

No attorney would admit this if there was any chance it was true.

Certainly explains why she won't let it be analyzed

Sounds like she is trying to make an out for a defamation suit.
So are you suggesting the dishwasher came out and forged Moore's signature?
What a stupid line of questioning.
No one will know until there is a forensic handwriting analysis done. Allred will see to it, once the proper venue is established, either in the counter suit filed by Moore or in the Senate investigation which will occur if he is elected.
Allreds goal is to keep Moore out of the senate. If Moore doesn't win the senate seat, all this will go away.
That's the only avenue she's got, since the statute of limitations has run. It will have to go away if there is no hearing in the Senate.

Then she should want him elected. It is her only avenue remaining for justice.

Your deflection is as telling as her attorney.

it's called a strawman argument.

no one is claiming his handwriting and signature in her yearbook is the same person who wrote beneath it.

get it yet, numbskull??
huh? damn dude, that is pure stupid. Did you whip that up today or do you roll with that everyday. Explain what the intent of the yearbook was for then.

Hey guys I heard the case is closed because now the supposed "victim of a child predator" said she was called out of class by Moore to date her. We know that is false because Moore was there to check on her Honor Roll status. He's clear. No perversion here

You twitter too much.

Hey man, any guy in their 30's who admit to dating girls that age must be good enough for you guys and thats awesome.

But he didn't, so there's that.
:badgrin:
Like I said, dont pussy foot around with child predators. Go full support because going half way shows you dont support it

So you thought the McMartin Preschool owners and the UVA and the Duke athletes should be doing 20 to life now?

Is that how it works in your country? Once an allegation is made you line the accused against the wall and shoot em?

Here, the accused don't prove their innocence, the accuser proves guilt. This accuser won't even turn the evidence over for review?

Strange to say the least.

Ahh the old wall of questions distraction. I love that one. Better that than explain why you're defending / not defending a child predator. THATS why no one believes you, you wont address the issue and deflect to other things that is not this issue.

Then when asked why youre defending it you know its so shitty that you back away from that too

Will Roy Moore swear in a court of law that he never signed that yearbook?
We all know he never would

Will the girl swear that Roy signed it? Yes she will

That's irrelevant since that would only occur after the election. All you douchebag snowflakes are great at proclaiming your willingness to have the evidence examined when it's too late to make any difference. That's why we call you weasels and scumbags.

Roy can push it if he wants to

Why not take a polygraph to show his truthiness?

If you were confident that the yearbook signature was genuine, then you would be the one pushing it. The fact that your weaseling all over the place shows you have serious doubts about its authenticity.
they don't care about any of it. they are purely out to steal and cheat an election like hitlery did. it's in their blood. they are evil people. untrustworthy and illogical.

You twitter too much.

Hey man, any guy in their 30's who admit to dating girls that age must be good enough for you guys and thats awesome.

Like I said, dont pussy foot around with child predators. Go full support because going half way shows you dont support it

So you thought the McMartin Preschool owners and the UVA and the Duke athletes should be doing 20 to life now?

Is that how it works in your country? Once an allegation is made you line the accused against the wall and shoot em?

Here, the accused don't prove their innocence, the accuser proves guilt. This accuser won't even turn the evidence over for review?

Ahh the old wall of questions distraction. I love that one. Better that than explain why you're defending / not defending a child predator. THATS why no one believes you, you wont address the issue and deflect to other things that is not this issue.

Then when asked why youre defending it you know its so shitty that you back away from that too
naw, we just want the yearbook ink confirmed to crucify first. I know you don't care, you hate conservatives so you'd probably want him dead as well. yeah, we know your kind of evil. It's what hitler did to France.

Actually, a lot of people have and still are claiming that. If Moore didn't write the lower part, then who did?

only stoopid people are debating this obvious strawman... stupid or dishonest.

(the same people who argue whether or not a fetus is human in abortion legislation debates.)

75ff95a32bb0313e3bc8869bcd5405a636dbfc304d7ae5c7aef31b9eb232f943.jpg
so now talking about supposed evidence is a strawman. can't make this shit up from you whack jobs. what a total lunar individual.

It's certainly dead now. Allred admits she doesn't know if Moore actually signed the yearbook.

No one will know until there is a forensic handwriting analysis done. Allred will see to it, once the proper venue is established, either in the counter suit filed by Moore or in the Senate investigation which will occur if he is elected.
Allreds goal is to keep Moore out of the senate. If Moore doesn't win the senate seat, all this will go away.
That's the only avenue she's got, since the statute of limitations has run. It will have to go away if there is no hearing in the Senate.

"The only avenue she's got?" She's not the one being smeared.
Don't argue with me, tell Joe.

You twitter too much.

I seek only the truth. You are acting as both Judge and Jury.

I did notice you have no answers though, so thanks, but you are getting kinda creepy. Seeking the accused to prove his innocence instead of demanding the opposite is completely wierd.

That IS the point

What is Creepy Roy afraid of?

In this country it is the accuser that provides evidence of guilt, the accused is not compelled to provide proof of innocence.

No charge for the civics lesson.

Ummm....looks like she did
In addition, others have collaborated that they had been told the same story about Roy decades
ALSO, others have collaborated that Creepy Roy liked his girls young

That is called evidence

Then I'm sure you can understand that, if this was "common knowledge" he would not have ever been elected.

Sorry, you need to make sense. You make none
Why do you say if it were common knowledge he wouldn't have been elected?
He is apparently being elected NOW, so why wouldn't he have been then?

So you are saying that (as reported in the press), that it was common knowledge that Moore was cruising and abusing teenage girls, and that all those citizens with Daughters, Sisters, Mothers, voted for someone they knew could possibly attack their own children.

That's a good one.
Yup, that's exactly what I'm saying. At least the folks around Gadsden and the folks at the capital knew.
If they cared, they wouldn't be supporting him now, either.

Your deflection is as telling as her attorney.

it's called a strawman argument.

no one is claiming his handwriting and signature in her yearbook is the same person who wrote beneath it.

get it yet, numbskull??
Problem is that the name Moore is written in the same color as the writing beneath it. Moore does not appear to be written in the same color as Roy. Thus, the different writing is cause to suspect that the note was not written by Roy Moore.

In this country it is the accuser that provides evidence of guilt, the accused is not compelled to provide proof of innocence.

In addition, others have collaborated that they had been told the same story about Roy decades

That is called evidence

Then I'm sure you can understand that, if this was "common knowledge" he would not have ever been elected.

So you are saying that (as reported in the press), that it was common knowledge that Moore was cruising and abusing teenage girls, and that all those citizens with Daughters, Sisters, Mothers, voted for someone they knew could possibly attack their own children.

That's a good one.
Yup, that's exactly what I'm saying. At least the folks around Gadsden and the folks at the capital knew.

That actually speaks in his favor, unless you think the people of that area actually wanted a child abuser running public office.

Nope, makes no sense.

I did notice you have no answers though, so thanks, but you are getting kinda creepy. Seeking the accused to prove his innocence instead of demanding the opposite is completely wierd.

You seek the truth alright. And truth is that you are defending a child predator and its so distasteful to you that you try to change the subject every time. Now its how bad I am for taking the side of literally dozens of people vs one because by golly I'm the bad guy here not the child toucher. Another distraction

Why do I somehow not think so?

I know if he is NOT elected, I will feel a slight twinge of hope that my countrymen are decent people. Just like with the Access Hollywood tape, I 'm more bummed out by the public reaction than the allegations themselves.

You seek the truth alright. And truth is that you are defending a child predator and its so distasteful to you that you try to change the subject every time. Now its how bad I am for taking the side of literally dozens of people vs one because by golly I'm the bad guy here not the child toucher. Another distraction

"literally dozens"? Really? who are they and lets see the testimony.

I'll wait

Why do I somehow not think so?

I know if he is NOT elected, I will feel a slight twinge of hope that my countrymen are decent people. Just like with the Access Hollywood tape, I 'm more bummed out by the public reaction than the allegations themselves.

I actually do hope he is elected and that the Senate does an ethics probe. Then, one way or another, we will get the facts out.

If not, it will remain an open issue.

That is called evidence

That's a good one.
you don''t now shit, what is what with the people of alabama. stop pretending you don't wear it well.

That is called evidence

That's a good one.

That actually speaks in his favor, unless you think the people of that area actually wanted a child abuser running public office.

Nope, makes no sense.
They knew. Well, they didn't know about Corfman. They knew he dated high school girls--plenty of them. That he hung out at the mall so much they kicked him out of some stores for harassing the young help. That's weird enough, as you say. And they elected him ANYWAY. Which leads me to believe they don't care in Alabama. Are you from there? Do you know for sure that's a big deal down there?

That is called evidence

That's a good one.
you don''t now shit, what is what with the people of alabama. stop pretending you don't wear it well.
Yeah, well neither does Pop. We're even. Leave us alone.

so idiot, you don't know anymore than me or anyone else. you certainly have no idea what the women are even referring to, if you did that would mean you were there. you weren't, I got a life I'd put on the line for that bet. so what you got is.............wait for it......................nothing.

precisely!

Forum List

Back