If the yearbook claim wasn't dead before

Moore said he did not know the girl, basically calling her a liar. The yearbook is proof she was not lying.
Not if the signature is forged, dumbass.
You are accusing the victim of forgery, a crime. Let's use the same defense you want and demand be used for Moore, innocent until proven guilty ya dumb ass. By the way dirtbag, the only court open is the court of public opinion and the jury is the voters of Alabama.
not at all, we see a noticeable different in the fonts. so obviously more than one person wrote in that space. Also, the ink color is different. So all we asked was to have the yearbook analyzed to see if the signature was from back in the 70's or not. no one accused anyone of anything yet. yet. let's get the book looked at. why are you against that. see someone against analyzing a document infers guilt. so maybe that's where he went. not me, let's get an expert to weigh in.
A judicial setting is all that is required according to the lawyer Allred. Only Moore can make that available or a Senate committee. How else would a judicial setting be available?
no, that is her request, his lawyer asked for her to get it analyzed, so go do it. Moore doesn't have possession of it.
Allowing a document and evidence to be examined in a nonjudicial environment and under judicial review would be a dereliction of an attorney's duty.

Yeah, everyone has proof of dates right? Like a receipt? Or a get out of school note from Moore or something? Waka waka
well actually usually people tell others at some point about uncomfortable experiences. I'm just looking for one of those to come forward that they can state back in that time that happened. Like her mom. It would be nice to understand how a fourteen year old was sneaking out to be with a 30 year old guy. And if it was actually so and traumatic, why didn't she ever, I mean ever come forward in 40 years? She didn't even come forward here. a reporter went out looking for women. why? how did this person ever know since not one women ever came forward without her. I'm sorry, it's stinks to high heavens like creepy journalism. the kind where they make up shit to get someone out of office.

She did, and several other people did too. You trying to find everyone besides the child predator at fault for minor actions is pretty sad. I mean you're like "How dare a 14 year old sneak out the house!" and never say "How could someone want to fuck a child? And why would I support it?"

You have nothing but questions. Nothing smells fishy except your weird assertion that there is some grand conspiracy spanning decades all planning for a possible political run. But distracting is the best so you ask questiosn that have nothing to do with a DA dating teens
it all smells like shit. the entire witch hunt. sort of like russia russia. now please post the link with the corroborators statements. I don't think you have any.

go on and explain your theory then. LOL
I already said what happened. the reporter has paid women to post stories of fake news on Moore. the yearbook is one piece of that evidence. I want, demand it be analyzed.

And what about his co-workers?

not at all, we see a noticeable different in the fonts. so obviously more than one person wrote in that space.

Thank you captain obvious. One wrote in script, the other in print. One just wrote the year, the other wrote the date and place.

Why not address the words. Even without a signature, they match Roy Moores handwriting.

bring it to court, I'd love to see these false claims out in the open. file the claim then.
Moore is the only one who can get the case in court and have a court ordered examination and analysis by certified experts.
well no, he has to get the yearbook released, which allred is opposing.
Allred has said the yearbook would be available to a Senate committee. If he files a claim for a lawsuit the yearbook would become available via a court-ordered analysis. A real one, not like the fake one by some blogger running as a thread here on USMB.
And how long after the election will this take place? Allred doesn't have to get it analyzed to prove it's real. She just wants to run out the clock.

Let's support a Congressional Investigation and put Judge Moore under Oath. It was supported by the right when HRC was so investigated, why not Moore. And, to be fair - even though HRC was not treated fairly - let's put the alleged victims under oath too.
well again see you're in america, so the one's under oath are the accusers. so let's do that, then arrest the man for sexual issues 38 years later. let's see how far you get.

Moore runs for higher office. That's news. The news gets reported and oh, BTW, the rumor is Moore had a thing for young meat which now gets looked into and reported on when it turns out to be true. That's gotta be a Knights of Templar age old conspiracy to destroy the United States of America, a nation that comes into being 700 years later.

I just can't understand how this deer ended up dead? All it did was walk in front of 20 hunters with loaded guns during deer-hunting season. It must have been an evil plot of the liberal lamestream media.

Last edited:
Why do you say if it were common knowledge he wouldn't have been elected?
He is apparently being elected NOW, so why wouldn't he have been then?

So you are saying that (as reported in the press), that it was common knowledge that Moore was cruising and abusing teenage girls, and that all those citizens with Daughters, Sisters, Mothers, voted for someone they knew could possibly attack their own children.

That's a good one.
Yup, that's exactly what I'm saying. At least the folks around Gadsden and the folks at the capital knew.
If they cared, they wouldn't be supporting him now, either.

That actually speaks in his favor, unless you think the people of that area actually wanted a child abuser running public office.

Nope, makes no sense.
They knew. Well, they didn't know about Corfman. They knew he dated high school girls--plenty of them. That he hung out at the mall so much they kicked him out of some stores for harassing the young help. That's weird enough, as you say. And they elected him ANYWAY. Which leads me to believe they don't care in Alabama. Are you from there? Do you know for sure that's a big deal down there?
I believe that at minimum he did date girls/young women that were as young as 17..... maybe even 16. And to me that seems creepy and I would have much difficulty voting for him. If I could not bring my self to vote for the other candidate, I probably would vote for neither. That is kind of what I did in the last presidential election by voting third party.

I am uncertain about the more serious allegations. Sometimes when 40 years are involved rumors can be repeated so often that people believe them even when they are not quite true. Did he get banned from a mall? Did he sexually assault a 14 year old? These things are difficult to confirm for sure. His wife; on the other hand, is about the same age difference as the girls/young women that say he either dated them, or he asked out. Also, why would a 30 year old man as permission from a woman's mother if the woman is 18 years old or older? I am reasonably convinced that he did date girls in their late teens when he was in his thirties.

As creepy as It may seem, I think it was legal for him in Alabama to date 16 year old girls when he was in his thirties.
A lot of people here and elsewhere are not being careful with their words. They are calling him a pedophile and saying he raped his accusers. Neither of those are true, and most of the women who have "come forward" didn't have "sexual misconduct" to report--just creepy, sniffing around type shit.
So yes, his opponents are exaggerating what he is supposed to have done.
I realize only two of his accusers have said he did anything that would have been considered "illegal." However, even there he lucks out since it has been too many years to file charges. So all we can really judge him on is "morality" of it.
Like you, I wouldn't vote for him.

Yeah, everyone has proof of dates right? Like a receipt? Or a get out of school note from Moore or something? Waka waka
well actually usually people tell others at some point about uncomfortable experiences. I'm just looking for one of those to come forward that they can state back in that time that happened. Like her mom. It would be nice to understand how a fourteen year old was sneaking out to be with a 30 year old guy. And if it was actually so and traumatic, why didn't she ever, I mean ever come forward in 40 years? She didn't even come forward here. a reporter went out looking for women. why? how did this person ever know since not one women ever came forward without her. I'm sorry, it's stinks to high heavens like creepy journalism. the kind where they make up shit to get someone out of office.

She did, and several other people did too. You trying to find everyone besides the child predator at fault for minor actions is pretty sad. I mean you're like "How dare a 14 year old sneak out the house!" and never say "How could someone want to fuck a child? And why would I support it?"

You have nothing but questions. Nothing smells fishy except your weird assertion that there is some grand conspiracy spanning decades all planning for a possible political run. But distracting is the best so you ask questiosn that have nothing to do with a DA dating teens
it all smells like shit. the entire witch hunt. sort of like russia russia. now please post the link with the corroborators statements. I don't think you have any.

I already said what happened. the reporter has paid women to post stories of fake news on Moore. the yearbook is one piece of that evidence. I want, demand it be analyzed.
No one has less credibility than an anonymous poster on a message board. In the big picture and reality, you are a nobody, a nothing, just another dope in a dopey world of social networking. You happen to be one who never backs up your nonsense with credible links.

it's called tampering. you should use the internet for your inspectors badge.
When did it become evidence and for what?
what is it then? And, why do you have the information you have? so she just wanted to let people know she had a yearbook? whoopi do
Moore said he did not know the girl, basically calling her a liar. The yearbook is proof she was not lying.
You are accusing the victim of forgery, a crime. Let's use the same defense you want and demand be used for Moore, innocent until proven guilty ya dumb ass. By the way dirtbag, the only court open is the court of public opinion and the jury is the voters of Alabama.

The woman could only be guilty of creating a hoax. He is the accused at this point, so try that again.

not at all, we see a noticeable different in the fonts. so obviously more than one person wrote in that space. Also, the ink color is different. So all we asked was to have the yearbook analyzed to see if the signature was from back in the 70's or not. no one accused anyone of anything yet. yet. let's get the book looked at. why are you against that. see someone against analyzing a document infers guilt. so maybe that's where he went. not me, let's get an expert to weigh in.
A judicial setting is all that is required according to the lawyer Allred. Only Moore can make that available or a Senate committee. How else would a judicial setting be available?
no, that is her request, his lawyer asked for her to get it analyzed, so go do it. Moore doesn't have possession of it.
Allowing a document and evidence to be examined in a nonjudicial environment and under judicial review would be a dereliction of an attorney's duty.
then why did allred say so.

Certainly you would think the accuser would want the signature verified?

If she is sure it is real, no reason not to let an expert check it out.

There is enough evidence to put the matter before a civil grand jury. Moore v. all of his accusers, all under oath and in jeopardy of committing a felony.

What's a "civil grand jury?" The statute of limitations expired long ago, so there is no legal basis for taking it to a grand jury.

Moore was an elected official when he is alleged to have engaged in sexually inappropriate behavior, thus:

Civil Grand Jury. Print. Every year, in each of California's 58 counties, a group of ordinary citizens takes an oath to serve as grand jurors. Its function is to investigate the operations of the various officers, departments and agencies of local government.
bring it to court, I'd love to see these false claims out in the open. file the claim then.

Like you, I don't have standing. Unlike you, I'm not ignorant.

No, pretty sure you are ignorant

No one has less credibility than an anonymous poster on a message board. In the big picture and reality, you are a nobody, a nothing, just another dope in a dopey world of social networking. You happen to be one who never backs up your nonsense with credible links.
so that includes you too. so?

Everybody involved has clearly stated there were no payments from the reporter, or to the witnesses. In fact, at least one witness is losing money from having to take time off her job.

Alleging they were paid is "fake news"

I suspect there really isn't any that would stand the scrutiny of the court of law.

you should probably just say you don't care how many underage women roy boy pawed....

And you should say that the accused should not be allowed a defense and all accused should immediately be jailed.

Thanks for playing.

is there a criminal action pending?

I do adore how the psychos who believe every lie Donald says don't give credence to allegations made by more than a dozen women.

I expect nothing less from trumploons.

The number was reported today at 9, not more than a dozen. Exaggerate much? BTW how many claims anything that would have been illegal, I only know of 1..
So the perp molested, raped, killed, turned into rugs 9 instead of 12 women?

Excuse me fagot, there's no claim of rape or murder. Everyone keeps talking about underage girls, underage in AL is 15. You may not like it, but that's the law and there's not a damn thing you, I or the senate can do about it. You might want to concentrate on the 1 allegation of illegality and what evidence there is to prove that claim.

Buy a sandwich Board and make your demands known on Main Street, at least you will get proper feedback (laughter out loud) which you can't hear here.

Everybody involved has clearly stated there were no payments from the reporter, or to the witnesses. In fact, at least one witness is losing money from having to take time off her job.

Alleging they were paid is "fake news"[/QUOTE]
well let's investigate. i'm good with it. let's put the reporter under investigation. what did she have to bring the women out in the open.

I suspect there really isn't any that would stand the scrutiny of the court of law.

you should probably just say you don't care how many underage women roy boy pawed....

And you should say that the accused should not be allowed a defense and all accused should immediately be jailed.

Thanks for playing.

Who said anything about jail?

It is a case for not voting for Creepy Roy

But, in past elections, Roy Moore won? Even though, as the press reported recently, this was "common knowledge"? And he still won?

Seems inconsistent.

how so? people like you clearly don't care that he touched underage girls. *shrug*

and you vote for psychos routinely. no surprises.

The only way you would know this is to have been present at the time. Not reporting this activity can be a crime in and of itself.

Buy a sandwich Board and make your demands known on Main Street, at least you will get proper feedback (laughter out loud) which you can't hear here.
I know, a person on the left never answers a question. dude I experience that daily.

Alleging they were paid is "fake news"

Of course they would, if they were paid, they sure as hell wouldn't tell you.

There is enough evidence to put the matter before a civil grand jury. Moore v. all of his accusers, all under oath and in jeopardy of committing a felony.

What's a "civil grand jury?" The statute of limitations expired long ago, so there is no legal basis for taking it to a grand jury.

Moore was an elected official when he is alleged to have engaged in sexually inappropriate behavior, thus:

Civil Grand Jury. Print. Every year, in each of California's 58 counties, a group of ordinary citizens takes an oath to serve as grand jurors. Its function is to investigate the operations of the various officers, departments and agencies of local government.

Like you, I don't have standing. Unlike you, I'm not ignorant.

No, pretty sure you are ignorant

On some issues, for sure. I don't post damn lies, or make shit up, lie by omission or commission, echo some propaganda I heard from Hannity, Limbaugh or you.

A lot of people here and elsewhere are not being careful with their words. They are calling him a pedophile and saying he raped his accusers. Neither of those are true, and most of the women who have "come forward" didn't have "sexual misconduct" to report--just creepy, sniffing around type shit.
So yes, his opponents are exaggerating what he is supposed to have done.

And his supporters are saying they don't care if he did rape young girls, they're voting for the next supreme court justice, which requires senate confirmation

Forum List

Back