If the yearbook claim wasn't dead before

well let's investigate. i'm good with it. let's put the reporter under investigation. what did she have to bring the women out in the open.
Why would that be necessary? You think everyone who answers a reporter's questions gets a check? It doesn't work that way. And reports of sexual abuse often come out decades later. We have a whole Catholic church of said things that have cost them hundreds of millions to pay off for.

WATCH: Allred Admits She Does Not Know If Moore Signed Accuser's Yearbook

It's certainly dead now. Allred admits she doesn't know if Moore actually signed the yearbook.

No attorney would admit this if there was any chance it was true.

Certainly explains why she won't let it be analyzed

Sounds like she is trying to make an out for a defamation suit.

No lawyer would ever state that she knew that Moore signed the yearbook- because she never saw him sign it herself.

What is more damning to me is that she hasn't presented any third party experts testifying that the signature is authentic- not that anyone would believe it as presented by an attorney- but it is still missing.

This accusation has always seemed both the least- and most credible of the accusations- and it depends entirely upon the yearbook- if it is authentic- then Moore is lying- if it isn't then the accuser is lying.

Alred hasn't refused to have the yearbook examined- she has put on requirements- you know like when Trump said he would pay $6 million if Obama provided his birth certificate (hint- Trump never paid $6 million).

A lot of people here and elsewhere are not being careful with their words. They are calling him a pedophile and saying he raped his accusers. Neither of those are true, and most of the women who have "come forward" didn't have "sexual misconduct" to report--just creepy, sniffing around type shit.
So yes, his opponents are exaggerating what he is supposed to have done.

And his supporters are saying they don't care if he did rape young girls, they're voting for the next supreme court justice, which requires senate confirmation

or Vice Versa

I suspect there really isn't any that would stand the scrutiny of the court of law.

you should probably just say you don't care how many underage women roy boy pawed....

And you should say that the accused should not be allowed a defense and all accused should immediately be jailed.

Thanks for playing.

is there a criminal action pending?

I do adore how the psychos who believe every lie Donald says don't give credence to allegations made by more than a dozen women.

I expect nothing less from trumploons.

The number was reported today at 9, not more than a dozen. Exaggerate much? BTW how many claims anything that would have been illegal, I only know of 1.

Only nine? Thank God, I thought there might be a pattern here. That won't happen until ten.

Exaggeration of more than 133% indicates how weak the argument is. There's only one allegation that anything illegal occurred. Tell me, how do you go about proving that one? I know that old innocent until proven guilty thingy is so antiquated for you regressives, but it's still how our system is supposed to work.

Excuse me fagot, there's no claim of rape or murder. Everyone keeps talking about underage girls, underage in AL is 15. You may not like it, but that's the law and there's not a damn thing you, I or the senate can do about it. You might want to concentrate on the 1 allegation of illegality and what evidence there is to prove that claim.

Those words have been thrown around, and Roy Moores supporters have acknowledge, they'd rather be represented by a pedophile than a democrat.

It's certainly dead now. Allred admits she doesn't know if Moore actually signed the yearbook.

No lawyer would ever state that she knew that Moore signed the yearbook- because she never saw him sign it herself.

What is more damning to me is that she hasn't presented any third party experts testifying that the signature is authentic- not that anyone would believe it as presented by an attorney- but it is still missing.

This accusation has always seemed both the least- and most credible of the accusations- and it depends entirely upon the yearbook- if it is authentic- then Moore is lying- if it isn't then the accuser is lying.

Alred hasn't refused to have the yearbook examined- she has put on requirements- you know like when Trump said he would pay $6 million if Obama provided his birth certificate (hint- Trump never paid $6 million).

Can you link to these requirements? would certainly like to see them.

you should probably just say you don't care how many underage women roy boy pawed....

And you should say that the accused should not be allowed a defense and all accused should immediately be jailed.

Thanks for playing.

I do adore how the psychos who believe every lie Donald says don't give credence to allegations made by more than a dozen women.

The number was reported today at 9, not more than a dozen. Exaggerate much? BTW how many claims anything that would have been illegal, I only know of 1.

Only nine? Thank God, I thought there might be a pattern here. That won't happen until ten.

Exaggeration of more than 133% indicates how weak the argument is. There's only one allegation that anything illegal occurred. Tell me, how do you go about proving that one? I know that old innocent until proven guilty thingy is so antiquated for you regressives, but it's still how our system is supposed to work.

There are two and he's not in a court of law, yet.

You underestimated but 100%. I guess your argument is weak. And the math is 33% not 133%. 9 versus 12, 33% more.

You have to question the credibility of literally a bus load of people in order for this to make sense LMAO

what is it then? And, why do you have the information you have? so she just wanted to let people know she had a yearbook? whoopi do
Moore said he did not know the girl, basically calling her a liar. The yearbook is proof she was not lying.
Not if the signature is forged, dumbass.
You are accusing the victim of forgery, a crime. Let's use the same defense you want and demand be used for Moore, innocent until proven guilty ya dumb ass. By the way dirtbag, the only court open is the court of public opinion and the jury is the voters of Alabama.
not at all, we see a noticeable different in the fonts. so obviously more than one person wrote in that space. Also, the ink color is different. So all we asked was to have the yearbook analyzed to see if the signature was from back in the 70's or not. no one accused anyone of anything yet. yet. let's get the book looked at. why are you against that. see someone against analyzing a document infers guilt. so maybe that's where he went. not me, let's get an expert to weigh in.
and they will allow the book to be analyzed when before a hearing where the accused and victim are under oath by congress

they want Moore to swear under oath that he did not do it and they can catch him lying in a criminal manner

Exactly where would congress get the jurisdiction to look into anything before the election?

Last edited:

Here are Alred's
Shortly after the press conference, Allred phoned into CNN's "The Situation Room" and told host Wolf Blitzer that she and her client would be willing to submit the yearbook to an expert for evaluation but only if Moore was going to testify under oath before Senate leaders.

Here were Trump's

Thanks for playing.

You underestimated but 100%. I guess your argument is weak. And the math is 33% not 133%. 9 versus 12, 33% more.

More than a dozen = 12

interesting

Who cares?

According to the White House, a vote for the tax cut bill is far more important than some little girl getting worked over by a pervert.

Here are Alred's
Shortly after the press conference, Allred phoned into CNN's "The Situation Room" and told host Wolf Blitzer that she and her client would be willing to submit the yearbook to an expert for evaluation but only if Moore was going to testify under oath before Senate leaders.

Here were Trump's

Good Lord. What does his testimony have to do with whether they release for forensic analysis or not?

I thought you meant "type of analysis". "where", whether the accuser got a say in what was released.

OK

I think Moore should just vow to do some 'Reflecting' like Franken, and it'll be over. According to Democrats, that's all it takes to make everything go away.

Of course they would, if they were paid, they sure as hell wouldn't tell you.

Is that proof that Trump has paid the women her molested millions of dollars to keep silent?

Why the deflection? This is about Moore. Start a Trump thread if you want, it's kooky to make that play in here

Not at all. We know reporters don't have large amounts of money to spend, as opposed to Trump who can pull multi-million dollar bribes out of his ass to pay off women to keep quiet. Just look at his divorce settlement from Ivana, he paid her many times what the pre-nup required, millions and millions more than he was required to pay. And we know that has resulted in Ivana's silence.

More than a dozen = 12

interesting
More than a dozen to you is 21? Near 12 was a safe number versus saying more that a dozen Jews were killed by Hitler, like 6 million more than a dozen.

Certainly you would think the accuser would want the signature verified?

If she is sure it is real, no reason not to let an expert check it out.

There is enough evidence to put the matter before a civil grand jury. Moore v. all of his accusers, all under oath and in jeopardy of committing a felony.

What's a "civil grand jury?" The statute of limitations expired long ago, so there is no legal basis for taking it to a grand jury.

Moore was an elected official when he is alleged to have engaged in sexually inappropriate behavior, thus:

Civil Grand Jury: Every year, in each of California's 58 counties, a group of ordinary citizens takes an oath to serve as grand jurors. Its function is to investigate the operations of the various officers, departments and agencies of local government.

I don't know anything about Alabama Law, they do seem to be a couple of centuries behind the rest of us.

I seriously doubt they examine things that happened 4 decades ago. And ADAs aren't elected.

True, an ADA like most civil servants is an official government employee. He has been refereed to as the DA, thus I was wrong if you are correct and he was a deputy. Deputies can be fired for bringing discredit to a government agency. And a government official, or regular citizen (in most civilized states) is not protected from civil or criminal litigation as no statute of limitations on sexual battery of a minor is alleged.

He was an ADA at the time of the alleged misdeeds. The one instance he was claimed to have been a D.A. was in the year book. Those were the initials of his clerk who stamped his signature on court decisions when he was a judge. Funny how it matches the gals divorce decree, issued years later, isn't it?

Forum List

Back