If There Ever Was A More Deserving Person Than Malala Yousafzai I'd Like To Know

Iraq did not attack us.

Afghanistan collapsed with less than 500 Americans on the ground and one death, a contractor.

Yet . . . the neo-cons wanted to show how stupid they were.

They succeeded.

Iraq not only attacked us on several occasions but attack our allies as well as provided aide to those who attacked our allies.

I know to the left being an ally doesn't mean much these days, but there you have it.

Iraq "attacked us" huh?

Got a date?

Place?

Story?

Link?

Iraq did not attack us.

Afghanistan collapsed with less than 500 Americans on the ground and one death, a contractor.

They succeeded.

Iraq not only attacked us on several occasions but attack our allies as well as provided aide to those who attacked our allies.

I know to the left being an ally doesn't mean much these days, but there you have it.

The context was 9-11, in which Iraq had no part.

And we developed ourselves into a post-911 modern security state that attacks of our civil liberties.

Being left or center or right means nothing in that context.

Yes, and your boy Obama is taking full advantage of it I'm sure.

9-11 wasn't the beginning of Islamic terrorism and it wasn't the end ether idiot. Anyone who is stupid enough to think that only going after the dicks that planned 9-11 is the only justification deserves to get a kick in the nuts.

1nkd8.gif

Last edited:
Iraq did not attack us.

They succeeded.

Iraq "attacked us" huh?

Got a date?

Place?

Story?

Link?

yea i wanna see this too.....:eusa_eh:

Courageous and admirable girl... yes very. However, the award is not for courage and admirable qualities.

Give her time, she may yet get the peace prize. And if she keeps up, i hope that she does.

Truthfully, i think she is making out and will make out better without the prize.
Indeed. Good point. her actions despite the turmoil she's suffered speaks volumes of her courage for all the world to see.

NOBEL Committee is tainted anyway.

Iraq "attacked us" huh?

Got a date?

Place?

Story?

Link?

LMAO!!!

Soon as Obama produces proof that Syria and Libya attacked us I'll give you some proof.

Iraq "attacked us" huh?

Got a date?

Place?

Story?

Link?

LMAO!!!

Soon as Obama produces proof that Syria and Libya attacked us I'll give you some proof.

Ahem...
Iraq not only attacked us on several occasions ...

Says "Iraq" -- not Syria, not Libya, not Pago Pago.

Post 49 if you're scoring at home. Or even if you're by yourself.

She is just a rebellious teenager who caused trouble and got shot for her effort.

Hardly a hero......... :doubt:

Tsk Tsk Sunni Dude...I applaud her. She should have gotten it.
I have no doubt that she is a super hero in the West and will be given many accolades.

But in the Islamic world.........not so much. . :cool:

No, she will not be admired in the Islamic world. She was shot because she spoke out forthe right of girls to an education. As you say she is a rebellious female, who does not accept that she is inferior. As you point out failing to accept the total domination of men does indeed cause trouble in the Islamic world.

You are, apparently, a convert to this backward ideology. Imo you should be thoroughly ashamed of yourself.

Giving the peace prize to Malala would have done far more for the betterment of the Muslim world, than giving it to the dismantlers of the chemical weapons.
The muslim world could care less if she get's the Nobel jew prize or not. .. :cool:

The Nobel peace prize winner is decided by a small committee of has-been Norwegian politicians. A couple of them are neo-communist but not one is a Jew - there are very, very few Jews in Norway.

So 'Sunni Man', explain why you chose to call it a 'Jew prize'.

Forum List

Back