If There Ever Was A More Deserving Person Than Malala Yousafzai I'd Like To Know

Courageous and admirable girl... yes very. However, the award is not for courage and admirable qualities.

Give her time, she may yet get the peace prize. And if she keeps up, i hope that she does.

Truthfully, i think she is making out and will make out better without the prize.

We armed them with box-cutters and 757s.

You are so cliche'.

Nice avoiding the point.

Point is, Afghanistan could have been a roach motel for Jihadists instead of a breeding swamp, if Ray-gun hadn't armed the assholes.

The thing is, we can get out. Women like what's her name can't.

I didn't avoid anything. I was simply being a realist.

Really?

If Reagan hadn't armed the Jihadists in Afghanistan, would Bin Laden have ever happened?

Nope. He'd have probably been killed by the Russians in the 1980s.

Giving the peace prize to Malala would have done far more for the betterment of the Muslim world, than giving it to the dismantlers of the chemical weapons. Education is the key to the eradication of ignorance.

Giving the peace prize to Malala would have done far more for the betterment of the Muslim world, than giving it to the dismantlers of the chemical weapons.
The muslim world could care less if she get's the Nobel jew prize or not. .. :cool:

we know this sunniman..... she is after all a woman who thinks all girls should get an education.

Giving the peace prize to Malala would have done far more for the betterment of the Muslim world, than giving it to the dismantlers of the chemical weapons.
The muslim world could care less if she get's the Nobel jew prize or not. .. :cool:

we know this sunniman..... she is after all a woman who thinks all girls should get an education.

He's trolling.

He'd be pleased as punch if she won.

-- and we shudder to think where that could lead... :rolleyes:

Iraq did not attack us.

Afghanistan collapsed with less than 500 Americans on the ground and one death, a contractor.

Yet . . . the neo-cons wanted to show how stupid they were.

They succeeded.

Iraq not only attacked us on several occasions but attack our allies as well as provided aide to those who attacked our allies.

I know to the left being an ally doesn't mean much these days, but there you have it.

The context was 9-11, in which Iraq had no part.

And we developed ourselves into a post-911 modern security state that attacks of our civil liberties.

Being left or center or right means nothing in that context.

If she insulted the misogyny of Christianity instead of Islam, I don't think you would be quite so understanding.

Problem is Chrisians aren't living in the 18th Century anymore.

So your point is moot.

No, the point is that Christians now have to live in secular societies that won't put up with their BULLSHIT.

Otherwise, they'd be burning heretics and witches like they did in the other 18 out of 20 centuries of our history.

You are sounding goofy again, son.

Your atheism is as silly as full-rock fundamentalism of any sort.

Forum List

Back