If there is a God...

What happens when Christians make gays commit suicide?

Do you even internal locus of control, bro?
He suggested what if my anti religion causes a negative effect on someone else.
Fair point. You have been paying attention. See how God is already working on you.

Each person ultimately has responsibility for themselves. That's why overzealous Christians and overzealous atheists should think twice for their own culpability in interfering with the lives of others. Especially when it is being done for self pleasure.

So you say...I'm afraid we stay in different quarters but you may be able to walk in the valley where the children of God walk hand in hand in peace.
When he reveals himself to me I’ll be in just like you. Didn’t Jesus say even in the final minutes you can be saved. Why rush
Saved yes. in the twinkling of an eye, there is a price for everything as it is all accounted for though and what happens if you have created a stumbling block for another?
Am I causing you to doubt?

And since I’m certain 100% of all religions are made up I’m not to worried that doubting the existence of a creator.

I have no doubt so no you don't bother me. Just giving you some food for thought. How does one person 'make' another person suicide themselves? Your carnal mind is your own along with all those lil' demons you drag around so it is really up to you to protect that.
How can someone create a stumbling block for another?
How does a Christian cause a gay to suicide themselves? Or maybe you just should say assist in a weak mind in making a decision in error.

You need to focus on the test. You might be Satan.
I don’t believe I exist, I mean he
You are still in the running and you answered question number three before I even asked it.

1. Does God exist? No
2. Are you Satan? No
3. Does Satan exist? No

Question #4

4. Does heaven and hell exist?
No
You are on fire, bro. 4 for 4. Last question.

5. Do you want to convince others not to believe in God?
Yes.
You just failed the test. Sorry. You can't be Satan. And I really wanted to ask you the bonus question too.

When he does I’ll be saved! And it won’t be rotting anymore it will live forever in paradise with your soul.

I just can’t believe I’m talking to an honest to goodness god. I met prince Charles once and thought how cool one day he will be king of England but shit that’s nothing compared to meeting an honest to goodness god.
So you say...I'm afraid we stay in different quarters but you may be able to walk in the valley where the children of God walk hand in hand in peace.
When he reveals himself to me I’ll be in just like you. Didn’t Jesus say even in the final minutes you can be saved. Why rush
Saved yes. in the twinkling of an eye, there is a price for everything as it is all accounted for though and what happens if you have created a stumbling block for another?

And since I’m certain 100% of all religions are made up I’m not to worried that doubting the existence of a creator.

I have no doubt so no you don't bother me. Just giving you some food for thought. How does one person 'make' another person suicide themselves? Your carnal mind is your own along with all those lil' demons you drag around so it is really up to you to protect that.
When’s the last time an atheist scared a gay person by telling them they’re a flawed human who’s gonna burn in hell after they die?

When’s the last time a Christian killed them self because an atheist told them there is no god?

If I convert someone I’m doing them a favor. Ten % of your income for 30 years is a lot of money.

It’s like telling someone to stop wasting thei money on lottery tickets.

Actually the lotto is better because someone does actually win

I’m waiting for the Hubble telescope to find god, but it just keeps finding science.

Last edited:

Fair point. You have been paying attention. See how God is already working on you.

Each person ultimately has responsibility for themselves. That's why overzealous Christians and overzealous atheists should think twice for their own culpability in interfering with the lives of others. Especially when it is being done for self pleasure.
That doesn’t make sense. You said people shouldn’t interfere with other people’s lives because each person is responsible for themselves.

Then I should be able to say what I want because ultimately you are responsible for you.

Did you like how I flipped that on radish I? He tried to say I will have to answer for anyone I make feel bad about themselves but Christians get to tell gay people and all other non Christians we’re going to burn for not having faith, which we can’t fake

When’s the last time an atheist scared a gay person by telling them they’re a flawed human who’s gonna burn in hell after they die?

When’s the last time a Christian killed them self because an atheist told them there is no god?

If I convert someone I’m doing them a favor. Ten % of your income for 30 years is a lot of money.

It’s like telling someone to stop wasting thei money on lottery tickets.

Actually the lotto is better because someone does actually win
Gee Sillbobo, You have all kinds notions there that I am not a part of so you are preaching to the wrong one with all of your preconceived notions..

Sillybobo, I am going to make a special request for you and maybe other believers will join in agreement with me. May the Lord show you the rotting denying spirit within you in the mirror one day as you look into it for you will know beyond a doubt what it is.
When he does I’ll be saved! And it won’t be rotting anymore it will live forever in paradise with your soul.

I just can’t believe I’m talking to an honest to goodness god. I met prince Charles once and thought how cool one day he will be king of England but shit that’s nothing compared to meeting an honest to goodness god.
I don’t want to cause you a stumbling block. Maybe you should leave.

That doesn’t make sense. You said people shouldn’t interfere with other people’s lives because each person is responsible for themselves.

Then I should be able to say what I want because ultimately you are responsible for you.

Did you like how I flipped that on radish I? He tried to say I will have to answer for anyone I make feel bad about themselves but Christians get to tell gay people and all other non Christians we’re going to burn for not having faith, which we can’t fake
Of course it makes sense. That isn't what I said exactly. Yes, we are all responsible. No, we shouldn't act like assholes.

I saw that a little differently. What I saw was someone intentionally making outlandish strawmen arguments to please himself. That's not something to be celebrated.

Sillybobo, I am going to make a special request for you and maybe other believers will join in agreement with me. May the Lord show you the rotting denying spirit within you in the mirror one day as you look into it for you will know beyond a doubt what it is.

And miss the chuckles of you and dings conversation about how you are gonna figure out that Satan piece in you, no way...

What’s a stupid telescope have to do with it
He’s somewhere in the universe right?

Futurama found him, why not a telescope?
Y’all think he is in space hiding from a telescope or what? Lol and I didn’t see that episode of Futurama so idk what that’s about.

And miss the chuckles of you and dings conversation about how you are gonna figure out that Satan piece in you, no way...
The force in this one is strong.

Futurama found him, why not a telescope?
Y’all think he is in space hiding from a telescope or what? Lol and I didn’t see that episode of Futurama so idk what that’s about.

God was on Monty Python a lot, check there first. A guy in a cloud can’t be that hard to find.

Forum List

Back