If there is a God...

Czerbog might be one
He's so easy.

Who else?
Do you know Chris l? I haven’t seen her discussing this in awhile but I remember she was one. I don’t know what’s your point?
I just wanted to know who you thought was the best. Don't get defensive. We aren't going to round you all up.... yet.
Czerbogs the best
lol, you guys are in trouble then.
Put down a bible and czerbog and ask me which one I more put my faith in.

Pope czerbog the first

Want to take the test?
Yes!
Sillybobo, I am going to make a special request for you and maybe other believers will join in agreement with me. May the Lord show you the rotting denying spirit within you in the mirror one day as you look into it for you will know beyond a doubt what it is.
When he does I’ll be saved! And it won’t be rotting anymore it will live forever in paradise with your soul.

I just can’t believe I’m talking to an honest to goodness god. I met prince Charles once and thought how cool one day he will be king of England but shit that’s nothing compared to meeting an honest to goodness god.
So you say...I'm afraid we stay in different quarters but you may be able to walk in the valley where the children of God walk hand in hand in peace.
When he reveals himself to me I’ll be in just like you. Didn’t Jesus say even in the final minutes you can be saved. Why rush
Saved yes. in the twinkling of an eye, there is a price for everything as it is all accounted for though and what happens if you have created a stumbling block for another?

Czerbog might be one
He's so easy.

Who else?
Do you know Chris l? I haven’t seen her discussing this in awhile but I remember she was one. I don’t know what’s your point?
I just wanted to know who you thought was the best. Don't get defensive. We aren't going to round you all up.... yet.
Czerbogs the best
I love what Sagan said he would ask god if he met him.

Which religion was right?

Why did he go to such great length to hide from us?

He's so easy.

Who else?
Czerbogs the best

If you were serious, I'd explain that to you.

Sillybobo, I am going to make a special request for you and maybe other believers will join in agreement with me. May the Lord show you the rotting denying spirit within you in the mirror one day as you look into it for you will know beyond a doubt what it is.
When he does I’ll be saved! And it won’t be rotting anymore it will live forever in paradise with your soul.

I just can’t believe I’m talking to an honest to goodness god. I met prince Charles once and thought how cool one day he will be king of England but shit that’s nothing compared to meeting an honest to goodness god.
So you say...I'm afraid we stay in different quarters but you may be able to walk in the valley where the children of God walk hand in hand in peace.
When he reveals himself to me I’ll be in just like you. Didn’t Jesus say even in the final minutes you can be saved. Why rush
Saved yes. in the twinkling of an eye, there is a price for everything as it is all accounted for though and what happens if you have created a stumbling block for another?
Am I causing you to doubt?

And since I’m certain 100% of all religions are made up I’m not to worried that doubting the existence of a creator.

What happens when Christians make gays commit suicide?

He's so easy.

Who else?
Czerbogs the best
Put down a bible and czerbog and ask me which one I more put my faith in.

Pope czerbog the first
That's sad. The guys a fake.

Czerbogs the best

Now you’re answering for god? By all means

You need to focus on the test. You might be Satan.
I don’t believe I exist, I mean he
You are still in the running and you answered question number three before I even asked it.

1. Does God exist? No
2. Are you Satan? No
3. Does Satan exist? No

Question #4

4. Does heaven and hell exist?
No
You are on fire, bro. 4 for 4. Last question.

5. Do you want to convince others not to believe in God?

Czerbogs the best

Now you’re answering for god? By all means
It's not that hard to figure out, bro.

Why don't you give it a try, Mr. Agnostic?

Last edited:
You need to focus on the test. You might be Satan.
I don’t believe I exist, I mean he
You are still in the running and you answered question number three before I even asked it.

1. Does God exist? No
2. Are you Satan? No
3. Does Satan exist? No

Question #4

4. Does heaven and hell exist?
No
You are on fire, bro. 4 for 4. Last question.

5. Do you want to convince others not to believe in God?
Yes.

There’s no difference between any of us other than I choose to accept the gift of life through Jesus Christ. I want my cousins to accept the gift too. Stephen F Roberts, whoever he is, is
wrong in the assumption that I am an atheist.

And since I’m certain 100% of all religions are made up I’m not to worried that doubting the existence of a creator.

I have no doubt so no you don't bother me. Just giving you some food for thought. How does one person 'make' another person suicide themselves? Your carnal mind is your own along with all those lil' demons you drag around so it is really up to you to protect that.

There’s no difference between any of us other than I choose to accept the gift of life through Jesus Christ. I want my cousins to accept the gift too. Stephen F Roberts, whoever he is, is
wrong in the assumption that I am an atheist.
Muslims feel the same way only Mohammad

I have no doubt so no you don't bother me. Just giving you some food for thought. How does one person 'make' another person suicide themselves? Your carnal mind is your own along with all those lil' demons you drag around so it is really up to you to protect that.
How can someone create a stumbling block for another?

Forum List

Back