If there is a God...

We've run more theists off from these discussions than you can imagine.

Who's we?

I guess after awhile they get frustrated and figure TO HELL with us.

Never.

If their faith is strong, and if your faith is strong, you should not mind my doubt or coming here to express my thoughts. But your reply was typical when a theists gets frustrated with a militant atheist they get all defensive.

You mean your goal isn't to make them defensive?
Ideally I’d love to find a way to convert you all.

But you got to really want it before the truth will reveal itself
I'll have to use that as one of my questions for the are you satan test.

Who's we?

Never.

If their faith is strong, and if your faith is strong, you should not mind my doubt or coming here to express my thoughts. But your reply was typical when a theists gets frustrated with a militant atheist they get all defensive.

Us atheists. I didn’t say run off in defeat just left. This discussion didn’t interest them.
Us atheists isn't very helpful. Don't you know their names?
Czerbog might be one

Who's we?

Never.

Us atheists. I didn’t say run off in defeat just left. This discussion didn’t interest them.
Czerbog might be one
He's so easy.

Who else?

Who's we?

Never.

I see about two or three of them chatting with you now. Why you want Names you making a list?

Who's we?

Never.

I see about two or three of them chatting with you now. Why you want Names you making a list?
I just wanted to know who you thought was the best.

Maybe I'm the devil!
Want to take the test?
Yes!
Sillybobo, I am going to make a special request for you and maybe other believers will join in agreement with me. May the Lord show you the rotting denying spirit within you in the mirror one day as you look into it for you will know beyond a doubt what it is.
When he does I’ll be saved! And it won’t be rotting anymore it will live forever in paradise with your soul.

I just can’t believe I’m talking to an honest to goodness god. I met prince Charles once and thought how cool one day he will be king of England but shit that’s nothing compared to meeting an honest to goodness god.

If you are saying you can observe god as a physical presence, the way you would with a person, please, take a picture for us. NO NEED FOR PICTURES, my grandmother was blind yet she knew the presence of another...

Who's we?

Never.

Czerbog might be one
He's so easy.

Who else?
Do you know Chris l? I haven’t seen her discussing this in awhile but I remember she was one. I don’t know what’s your point?

Maybe I'm the devil!
Want to take the test?
Yes!
Sillybobo, I am going to make a special request for you and maybe other believers will join in agreement with me. May the Lord show you the rotting denying spirit within you in the mirror one day as you look into it for you will know beyond a doubt what it is.
When he does I’ll be saved! And it won’t be rotting anymore it will live forever in paradise with your soul.

I just can’t believe I’m talking to an honest to goodness god. I met prince Charles once and thought how cool one day he will be king of England but shit that’s nothing compared to meeting an honest to goodness god.
So you say...I'm afraid we stay in different quarters but you may be able to walk in the valley where the children of God walk hand in hand in peace.

If you are saying you can observe god as a physical presence, the way you would with a person, please, take a picture for us. NO NEED FOR PICTURES, my grandmother was blind yet she knew the presence of another...
My neighbors were sure there was a ghost in their house. SURE of it. They not only felt it’s presence they saw it

Who's we?

Never.

Czerbog might be one
He's so easy.

Who else?
Do you know Chris l? I haven’t seen her discussing this in awhile but I remember she was one. I don’t know what’s your point?
I just wanted to know who you thought was the best. Don't get defensive. We aren't going to round you all up.... yet.

Maybe I'm the devil!
Want to take the test?
Yes!

So you say...I'm afraid we stay in different quarters but you may be able to walk in the valley where the children of God walk hand in hand in peace.
When he reveals himself to me I’ll be in just like you. Didn’t Jesus say even in the final minutes you can be saved. Why rush

Czerbog might be one
He's so easy.

Who else?
I just wanted to know who you thought was the best. Don't get defensive. We aren't going to round you all up.... yet.
Czerbogs the best.

See? I believe in something greater than self. Lol czerbog.

Czerbog might be one
He's so easy.

Who else?
Czerbogs the best
lol, you guys are in trouble then.

Forum List

Back