If There Was No Fraud, Why?

The people who insist there was no fraud keep acting like there was when they refuse to comply a subpoena.

HARRISBURG – Senate President Pro Tempore Jake Corman (R-Bellefonte) and Senate Intergovernmental Operations Committee Chair Cris Dush (R-Jefferson) issued the following statement today after filing a petition to compel the Department of State to comply with a subpoena for information relevant to the committee’s election investigation:

“Throughout the past several months since our investigation began, the Wolf Administration, Senate Democrats and Attorney General Shapiro have unfairly denied a co-equal branch of government the tools necessary to repair the vulnerabilities of our election system. Today’s legal action is intended to finally bring their needless delays and continued obstruction to an end.

“It is an embarrassment to our Commonwealth that the Department of State still refuses to comply with a legal, legitimate subpoena from a co-equal branch of government. The fact that the Department wouldn’t even turn over basic information included in the subpoena without pages upon pages of unexplained redactions shows they have no respect for the legislature or the courts. They should not be allowed to thumb their nose at the other two branches of government with impunity.

Not a conspiracy in anyway. Just a demand to help make elections more secure by looking at the information the SOS has no right to withhold.

Keep jerking it!

Oh no!!!! I’ve exposed myself?!?! Shit, what am I gonna do now?!?!

Naw I’m telling the truth. We are in a far better place now than we were a year ago. That’s just a fact

The only fact is that you are a total imbecile.
Even without the vulgarity.

Even Democrat talking heads are embarrassed and every poll verifies that we are far from a better place than under Trump.

The entire nation of Ukraine agrees about you being an imbecile.

Clearly, you are the intellectual rival of one of those insects that could exist on a basic level even if their heads were cut off.

Then if that's true hon, then for Dog's sake do something about it. The time is critical right now as Biden is diddling away with entertaining a war with Russia!! This is senility of the very dangerous kind!

And for all those who are takiing part on the important topics of the war, they will clearly see that the MAGA people are concentrating their efforts on the antiwar side!

If ever I can say it, it's now: Me and you Chicy, me and you!
Be satisfied that you're the Michael Jordan of Chutes and Ladders.

Only proven criminals are being held, not political prisoners,
Really? Don't they have to have a trial to be proven criminals?
The evidence against them warrants an arrest. If there wasn’t proof of these people committing crimes then they would not be held. They will have their day in court see if the charges stick but the fact remains they are being held for crimes they have committed and not because they are political prisoners

got anything else?

The evidence against them warrants an arrest. If there wasn’t proof of these people committing crimes then they would not be held. They will have their day in court see if the charges stick but the fact remains they are being held for crimes they have committed and not because they are political prisoners

got anything else
That is not what you said, stupid.

That is not what you said, stupid.
I just explain what I meant. One thing is for certain… they aren’t political prisoners like your propaganda list stated. I debunked every one of your points and you have yet to defend one with a solid counter argument. Care to try again?

I just explain what I meant. One thing is for certain… they aren’t political prisoners like your propaganda list stated. I debunked every one of your points and you have yet to defend one with a solid counter argument. Care to try again?
I do not agree. Your arguments are propaganda. Why should I counter obvious fantasy?

I do not agree. Your arguments are propaganda. Why should I counter obvious fantasy?
Why should you counter? Because that’s how debates work. When you fail to back up your points and simply reply with empty insults you lose the debate. Show that you know what your talking about and back up your arguments or show why any of mine are not true

The only fact is that you are a total imbecile.
Even without the vulgarity.

Even Democrat talking heads are embarrassed and every poll verifies that we are far from a better place than under Trump.

The entire nation of Ukraine agrees about you being an imbecile.

Clearly, you are the intellectual rival of one of those insects that could exist on a basic level even if their heads were cut off.
What you like to call “facts” make me laugh. Im curious, do you feel like your heart is full of love or hate?

Seriously? And still nothing. Damn.
There is a lot more than nothing. Denying the facts does not change them. Do you think AZ. and WI. want to decertify their elections over nothing? Think again, if you are capable.

Forum List

Back