If There Was No Fraud, Why?

The election was lost by a douche. Simple as that. If you think extending voting dates constitutes a stolen election then you are high. More people voted for Biden. Trump lost. Deal with it

1648039922393.png

Can you really be this dumb????
Republicans said the reason they didn't convict Trump for January 6th, was because he was no longer in office.

And the only reason the trial didn't start while Trump was still in office was McConnells delays.

Had McConnell not run out the clock, republicans would have convicted Trump

The only reason there was no conviction was because of coward ass, spineless Republicans.
Actually i'm not sure of that. McConnell gave republicans an "out" by waiting until Trump was out of office to start the trial.
If Trump was still in office, they would have had no excuse for not convicting. That's when you would have seen whether or not republicans had a spine.

Actually i'm not sure of that. McConnell gave republicans an "out" by waiting until Trump was out of office to start the trial.
If Trump was still in office, they would have had no excuse for not convicting. That's when you would have seen whether or not republicans had a spine.
They had an opportunity to do it on his first Impeachment and they showed they were spineless.

Republicans said the reason they didn't convict Trump for January 6th, was because he was no longer in office.

And the only reason the trial didn't start while Trump was still in office was McConnells delays.

Had McConnell not run out the clock, republicans would have convicted Trump

What crime was he guilty of, except being pro-America?

It was a stolen election.

You know that, don't you?

Need me to prove it????? Say the word.
It very well could have been stolen but Hillary needs to get over it. The results were certified and we went through years of investigations into the accused collusion. You may not like the outcome. You may think the AG was covering for the president but what’s done is done. Time to move on.

Just for clarity......of what crimes was Trump guilty?
What crimes was "Lock her up!!" guilty of.

And don't just make shit up. List actual crimes, and then explain why no AG, DA, or US Attorney would even seek an indictment on any of those alleged crimes.

Forum List

Back